THE BROWNS BOARD

SHOTS FIRED! New Research Challenges Sacred Cow of the Liberal Left

OldBrownsFan

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That response is as devoid of logic or rebuttal as it is poorly written.

Perhaps the latter is due to typos.

WSS

Oh i think chris did fine on that rebuttal theres really nothing for me to add exvept i think you struggle with wanting to bang some underage girl so you formulate some typical steven when the topic comes up.

Tell you what let's make it clear and you can answer as you see fit.

If in fact consent is paramount in your opinion why shouldn't it be illegal for any human regardless of age to have a relationship with someone whose IQ is significantly higher or lower. Let's say 135 dating a person 90.

Is a person with an IQ of 90 able to consent to a person of much higher intelligence? Yes or no?

WSS

Tell you what let's make it clear and you can answer as you see fit.

If in fact consent is paramount in your opinion why shouldn't it be illegal for any human regardless of age to have a relationship with someone whose IQ is significantly higher or lower. Let's say 135 dating a person 90.

Is a person with an IQ of 90 able to consent to a person of much higher intelligence? Yes or no?

WSS

Are you seriously asking me if someone with an avg iq is able to consent to sexual relations with someone with a genius iq? I feel a typical steve coming so lemme go get my ER scrubs.

The fact this derailed into a NAMBLA discussion is fucking hilarious. And typical.

- Consent. The issue is obviously consent. The law is what it is right now, regardless of other times or countries. If you disagree with the age of consent, great, but that really has no effect on the gay marriage issue.

- Genetics vs environment. I haven't actually dug into the study, so who knows how legitimate it is. Regardless, whether it is genetic or not, it really doesn't matter. I don't care if your old story book says it is a sin. Your religion doesn't dictate other's lives. There is no reason to not legalize gay marriage. "It is weird to me" means jack fucking shit.

The Woody Peckerhead Show - YouTube▶ 10:04

Feb 3, 2010 - Uploaded by Satansdendarkmetal

Starring: Stevey Drunkalot... Jonny Crackhits... Joe Coffeegood... Trudy Jointstalker... Host - Buddy Roachclip.

just letting you know you started being an asswhole again.

you don't get away with it anymore. That's it, weasel faced woodpecker.

Note - I'm not the only one calling you a woodpecker, not even today.

and this makes 6 threads with the same weird youtube video no one is going to watch.

Congrats on contributing nothing to any of those threads and looking like an idiot.

dude i watched it. omg. What in the all fuck that was awesomeness. Only 105 views? srsly? that shit shoudl be on tosh i'm dead serious. hashtag winning is all i can say about those people. I am rolling.

Archived