THE BROWNS BOARD

SHOTS FIRED! New Research Challenges Sacred Cow of the Liberal Left

OldBrownsFan

B. What is one perversion of normalcy that is completely not like other

perversions of normalcy? Steve makes a solid point. Same category,

legitimate suspicion between gayness and other perversions of normalcy.

It's just self-serving liberal to try to disassociate one from another when it's in the same category.

No, it's not. It's false equivalency. It's akin to saying murder and jaywalking are equal, because they're both crimes. Not to mention that the majority of child abuse crimes are perpetrated by heterosexuals.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, it's not. It's false equivalency. It's akin to saying murder and jaywalking are equal, because they're both crimes. Not to mention that the majority of child abuse crimes are perpetrated by heterosexuals.

Glad you highlight this.

If you're one of the 'blacks commit XX amount of crimes by pop % ZOMG LOOK AT THE STATS' and you can't adhere to the above quote (because the stats/facts support the notion) then you clearly have no method for rational debate because there is zero consistency in your argument. Aka, you might as well be a woman.

Stuart

Not false equivalency. Your example is false un-equivalency??? lol

A homo is wired to want sex with someone of the same sex, a nambla dude is wired to want sex with a kid. The kid being a victim is after the fact...the nambla dudes aim is not to victimize... as a murderers aim is to murder and a jaywalkers aim is to jaywalk....his aim is getting sexual gratification.

Not false equivalency. Your example is false un-equivalency.

A homo is wired to want sex with someone of the same sex, a nambla dude is wired to want sex with a kid. The kid being a victim is after the fact...the nambla dudes aim is not to victimize... as a murderers aim is to murder and a jaywalkers aim is to jaywalk....his aim is getting sexual gratification.

One is between consenting adults the other is with kids. Sorry, not all 'wiring' is made the same.

B. What is one perversion of normalcy that is completely not like other

perversions of normalcy? Steve makes a solid point. Same category,

legitimate suspicion between gayness and other perversions of normalcy.

It's just self-serving liberal to try to disassociate one from another when it's in the same category.

but there's no valid association. Steve, and you, are completely making it up because it fits your narrative about homosexuals. Pedophiles are an entirely different species. Is there some crossover, yeah im sure....just as there are men who engage in relationships with women but whenever they get the chance the sexually assault young girls. There is no real equivalency. You can call homosexualtiy a perversion if you want, that's your right....but to equate it as the slippery slope to allowing children to be sexually exploited, well that's indicative of a mind that has fallen low indeed.

No, never said they were equal. Nothing of the sort. They are, in your stupid example, different...

but they are BOTH CRIMES.

they are both perverted. A more accurrate attempt would have been illegally doing barbituates and doing heroin or lsd or something.

IOW's, they are both drugs, and it isn't unwarranted to say that one has led to the other.

If someone is a deliberate lawbreaker involving drugs, of course it's a gateway to worse laws broken and worse drugs.

Steve's point, in my own words, has to do with the perversion category of behavior.

gate·way drug
noun
plural noun: gateway drugs
  1. a habit-forming drug that, while not itself addictive, may lead to the use of other addictive drugs.
    "many believe that alcohol and cigarettes are gateway drugs that increase the risk of subsequent involvement with illegal drugs"
    It is not unreasonable to suspect perverted behavior to be a possible "gateway behavior".
    Having said that, there actually IS a gateway behavior category. Sometimes I amaze myself.
    Gateway behaviors are like gateway drugs - PoliceOne
    https://www.policeone.com/.../2070162-Gateway-behaviors-ar...
    Police One
    May 25, 2010 - The validity of the gateway drug theory is still being debated, but its overall premise is undeniable: Bad behavior leads to worse behavior.

but there's no valid association. Steve, and you, are completely making it up because it fits your narrative about homosexuals. Pedophiles are an entirely different species. Is there some crossover, yeah im sure....just as there are men who engage in relationships with women but whenever they get the chance the sexually assault young girls. There is no real equivalency. You can call homosexualtiy a perversion if you want, that's your right....but to equate it as the slippery slope to allowing children to be sexually exploited, well that's indicative of a mind that has fallen low indeed.

Dang, even in your rebuttal, you are admitting possible crossover.

Steve is saying that the suspicion of crossover is not unwarranted. You just agreed with him. Good job.

A homo is wired to want sex with someone of the same sex, a nambla dude is wired to want sex with a kid.

Ah... there you have it... wires... the common thread...

Steve is saying that the suspicion of crossover is not unwarranted. You just agreed with him. Good job.

the 'suspicion of crossover'? You mean, people can be paedophiles regardless of their sexual orientation or gender?

not decent, law-abiding human beings.

It's about being a deviant...why deny deviancy/perversion is just a step away

from a worse deviancy/perversion?

it's baloney to do that - like an illegal immigrant breaks the law...why think he/she

won't break the law when he/she gets here?

Once a pattern is established, the progression towards further behavior is a justified suspicion.

Anything else is uncivilized, and full of dimwitsies.

Crossover is everywhere in life cal. So in essence you've then concluded becausebmany heterosexuals abuse children that maybe we should look at how hererosexuality is a gateway to abusing children of the opposite sex. Goid job twisting urself into that fallacious hole

not decent, law-abiding human beings.

It's about being a deviant...why deny deviancy/perversion is just a step away

from a worse deviancy/perversion?

it's baloney to do that - like an illegal immigrant breaks the law...why think he/she

won't break the law when he/she gets here?

Once a pattern is established, the progression towards further behavior is a justified suspicion.

Anything else is uncivilized, and full of dimwitsies.

You aren't automatically a deviant because you're gay.

To suggest that being gay takes you one step closer to being a pedophile is a fucked up set of non-logic thinking that I have a hard time wrapping my head around.

not a logical extension. If a white person commits a crime, does that mean all white people

might commit crime?

it's nonsense. You are confusing patterns of behavior with identity. All gay people do not act out

on their perversion, I would suppose....

A hetero pedophile.... wouldn't you suspect that pedophile of doing the crime again?

or a different related crime, worse than they did before? We're talking about the slippery slope

of deviant behavior.

Crossing the line of normalcy lends itself to crossing the line further. I don't see what's so tough about understanding that.

not a logical extension. If a white person commits a crime, does that mean all white people

might commit crime?

it's nonsense. You are confusing patterns of behavior with identity. All gay people do not act out

on their perversion, I would suppose....

A hetero pedophile.... wouldn't you suspect that pedophile of doing the crime again?

or a different related crime, worse than they did before? We're talking about the slippery slope

of deviant behavior.

Crossing the line of normalcy lends itself to crossing the line further. I don't see what's so tough about understanding that.

I think the rub is that you are comparing gay people to pedos. Just because I am willing to speed when I am late to work does not mean that I am more likely to fall down some rabbit hole of becoming a heroin dealer. Because while I am willing to deviate from the preferred speed limit, that does not mean that I am willing to deviate from the norm of not selling heroin.

To suggest that being gay takes you one step closer to being a pedophile is a fucked up set of non-logic thinking that I have a hard time wrapping my head around. Tiam

I'm not suggesting that. I'm suggesting, (not having much of an idea, actually, but thinkin), that acting out in

an abnormal, perverse way sexually, ...what is the problem of acting worse in the same trend?

Let's put it this way - if some nut goes around driving and shooting out windows....why would anybody think

"well gee, he'll never go around shooting people...why would we think that? That's not "fair""

If a violent person is apt to be violent, why put non-violent perspectives on the degree of violence that perpetrator would

commit next? See? That's a rational progression of suspicion.

I think it's strange that "3 %" of the population gets all this support. Libs need their votes that bad? Why not just get

all the votes from pedophiles, murderes, ex-cons of violent crimes, raping illegals and islamic refugees....?

Once someone breaks the law, legally or natural law speaking-wise, why is it so tough for bleeding heart liberals to

get, that that someone would also break other laws by commiting worse crimes?

I think the rub is that you are comparing gay people to pedos. Just because I am willing to speed when I am late to work does not mean that I am more likely to fall down some rabbit hole of becoming a heroin dealer. Because while I am willing to deviate from the preferred speed limit, that does not mean that I am willing to deviate from the norm of not selling heroin.

True. and I'm just guessing. Not saying all gay people. But some gay people who overtly violate other

people's sensibilities and morals by throwing into their face... that is a different behavior than just being gay.

That is perverted. Like, Not -gay-, but the perverted dancing in the street in front of children and adults watching

a parade while waiting to cross the street "celebrating that they are gay". That is perverted behavior.

Forcing a Christian baker to bake a gay false "wedding" cake is perverted behavior. Activist gays like this are

pushing behavior that is alienating other folks. It's the overt behavior of abnormalcy, that is perverted, as I see it.

And overt behavior is an underlying trend for other overt.

Demanding that Real Marriage be redefined for gays is perverted. Having "civil unions" was not.

Therefore, I conclude that it isn't being -gay- that is the problem - it's the overt, antagonistic type of in your face

behavior that is perverted. And that behavior lends itself to worse behavior.

When anyone loses a commonly understood sense of decency, it is obvious to most (except some liberals...)...

that it's a slippery slope of uncommon, indecent behavior possibilities.

Your argument is self-fulfilling, cal... Remove the perversion lynch pin and your argument falls apart.

Homosexuality is no longer considered a "perversion" by societal norms... which is not the same as all corners of society. If your religious beliefs dictate that is how you must think of it... fine. But that is not license for making a societal argument.

Cleve translation: "gosh, in Turkey, they rape and behead boys, so...why is it wrong here?"

Cleve, you need to stop and think before you post.

And Tour, to point, yes. Why would I devise my perceptions in terms of others' perceptions?

I'm not religious. But "3%" of society doesn't make for normal. Therefore, it's abnormal.

I don't reject gays, I reject their lifestyle. And try to force me to accept it is perverted.

Society accepts deviancies like that... but I don't think you accept that nude gay impromptu

parade in front of unsuspecting adults and children. When I have found out someone was gay, I never

treated them any differently at work. I would never socialize with them away from work, that's all.

no, but you often knee jerk, apparently subconciously, without saying

what you "mean" to be saying.

Cleve: "BLAH BLAH BLAH *^^&^&_+_(_)U*( BLAH"

someone else: "WHAT???"

Cleve: "no, that isn't what I'm saying..."

Archived