THE BROWNS BOARD

Liberal Thugs/Goons

OldBrownsFan

‘Racist!’: Trump Supporters Forced to Run ‘Gauntlet’ Through Aggressive, Violent Protesters

A group of aggressive protesters were caught on video harassing and assaulting Trump supporters as they left a fundraising event on Friday in Minneapolis.

In a video posted by Minneapolis Star Tribune photographer Renee Jones, protesters can be seen banging on the doors of the Minneapolis Convention Center, punching an elderly man and aggressively harassing a group leaving the event.

“Racist!” one protester shouts in the video.

“This is how we treat racists!” another screams.

As the American Mirror’s Kyle Olson described it, the Trump supporters were essentially forced to run a “gauntlet” in order to leave.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/08/20/racist-trump-supporters-forced-to-run-gauntlet-through-aggressive-violent-protesters/

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the police are going to stand by and allow thugs to assault citizens on the streets because they support Trump I know what I would be doing if I were running Trump's campaign. I would enlist all the bikers who have pledged to see to it that Trump supporters don't get assaulted like this:

Bikers For Trump Organize to Protect Trump Supporters at Rally

http://truthfeed.com/bikers-for-trump-organize-to-protect-trump-supporters-at-rally/7865/

Thats it, thats the last time i click on a blaze link....and it has nothing to do with the content of the link. Twice that video cut off i bthe middle and my phone got taken on a magic carpet ride of internet pop ups. What kind of shit operation are they running? The whole site is malware that wants to access all kinds apps and shit.....i mean srsly im not sure ive ever been to a worse website for pernicious flash ads. Doesnt beck run this site? Has he sold out to eastern euro crime syndicates that are behind alot of these redirects?

then go to your computer and stop your bitching it worked fine.

and has nothing to do...WHAT? It's right freaking there.

If you have redirects, go to your COMPUTER, and download

MALWAREBYTES from the legit source.

It's on you, not the Blaze. It works fine. come on, man.

hostility from the left is getting out of control. Perhaps there is no police protection because....

the mayor, Betsy Hodges, is a member of the Democratic-Farmer-Labor party. Political

leftwing power by any means necessary is what leftists do.

Betsy Hodges - Wikipedia
Elizabeth A. "Betsy" Hodges (born September 7, 1969) is the Mayor of Minneapolis. A member of the Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party, she represented Ward 13 on the Minneapolis City Council from January 2006 until January 2014.

A. how would ccw folks know what was happening in time?

B. Concealed carry is to stop a lethal threat, or seriously bodily harm.

If some nutcase comes at me swinging his fists, my ccw is not for that.

Being shoved, spit on, stuff thrown at somebody doesn't apply, (unless

it's a lethal object), etc, to that criteria. Mob violence could be construed

as a dangerous threat, at the first sign of violence, I figure, but I'm not

an expert.

With a scenario where there is this type of mob, and two mobsters throw

an elderly person down and are stomping the elderly person's head on the ground...

my instinct would be to charge one mobster, take his knee out, and draw the other's

attention away from the senior citizen. If the mob attacked me, that's crazy. I suppose

I'd draw my gun and fire a warning shot into a safe, inanimate target.

But's that's just crazy stuff. I need more training to really know.

Here's a link to the original Minneapolis Star Tribune post and 30 second vid, cleve... may not be same vid as I never found one at theblaze link... just a couple spam pop-ups and an instapic or something.

http://video.startribune.com/dozens-protest-at-trump-fundraiser-in-minneapolis/390790951/

• First 7 seconds show the protest outside the fundraiser.
  • Next a kid with a mohawk and bandana mask is punching an old man's back, is quickly restrained by a large man with a backpack and then cutoff by a black woman holding out her arms yelling, "No, no, no."
  • then a couple punks follow a young man with an older adult on either side (parents), yelling with one tossing play money (?) on him.

On the punching, I found this account on the Twin Cities Pioneer Press:

http://www.twincities.com/2016/08/20/trump-supporter-reports-cellphone-robbery-after-minneapolis-event/

While most of the pre-event protesters were loud but peaceful, some of the protesters who remained to harass people leaving the event were more aggressive. Trump supporters leaving the fundraiser faced angry crowds that pressed against them and shouted insults. One older man delivered a punch to the side of a protester and received several in return. Many of the most animated protesters shouted anti-American slogans, and a group burned an American flag.

Above account pretty well fits the footage of the punching... minus the initial punch. There was this additional bit.

A 75-year-old man leaving the Trump event with family members reported being accosted by a group and robbed of his cell phone outside the convention center, according to a Minneapolis police spokeswoman. Police were investigating the report and had no immediate information about the suspects.

The embedded link is to a separate Twin Cities report that the "puncher" had "... a colorful bandana on his face." So cliches it being the kid in the vid.

Per the StarTribune Police were helping The Donald get away before watching over the attendees, mnay of whom waited to leave until later and "... the last groups of donors reached their cars and limousines with the help of Minneapolis police."

08-225107+17TRUMP082016.JPG

Photo from the StarTribune...

No excuses... no one should be harassed for their attending a political event. But also no riot... no stomping...

not only that, but they attacked the Secret Service vehicle Trump was riding in.

It's a leftist revolution folks. Their time is running out, and they are going for broke.

with rent a thug money from the democrats.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/video-protesters-block-jump-vehicle-trump-motorcade/

So wait, you cant pull ur ccw on what amounts to an assault in progress? Thst wasnt a mutual fight, that was assault. Now theres a story that perhaps the old man took a swing first but the video doesnt bear that. Plus the look of shock on the old mans face as he looks back to see who just lit his kidneys up....it doesnt add up

then go to your computer and stop your bitching it worked fine.

and has nothing to do...WHAT? It's right freaking there.

If you have redirects, go to your COMPUTER, and download

MALWAREBYTES from the legit source.

It's on you, not the Blaze. It works fine. come on, man.

Or you could run linux and laugh at jackasses that have to download malware bytes and feed it ram.

I wouldn't have time to run Linux, and it winter, I play video games that wouldn't play...

...and tons of firewood splitting await, etc etc etc etc.

Splinter Cell, cept I was 3/4 the way through it, and it crashed.

Could be the disc. I got "half life" at a garage sale this summer early,

but haven't slowed down to try it out.

I love the simple "Call of Duty" games, where I just go and kill the bad guys.

But if I get killed,...

I blame it on obamao and his leftwing "rules of engagement", and start that part over...

But if I get killed,...

I blame it on obamao and his leftwing "rules of engagement", and start that part over...

Wait, you're just not getting around to HL? What in the actual fuck, Cal. HL and HL2 are top 50 games of all time. The latter probably a top 25.

But if I get killed,...

Cal, do you know what the steam network is? If not,download it its free. Its a digital distribution service, the largest one, run by the makers of the halflife series. HL ep 1 and 2 are like god..... Ive played through countless times.

How bout demons? U like killing demons?

Archived