THE BROWNS BOARD

Would You Consider This?

The Gipper

The Browns own the #6 pick in the draft. The Rams own the 16 and 22 pick.

Would you consider a trade of #6 for #16 and #22?

If they did that it would be in hopes of getting someone like Damontre Moore/Jarvis Jones/Dion Jordan/Bark Mingo or the like dropping to 16, then picking up a DB with #22 like a David Amerson, Xavier Rhoades, Ken Vaccaro, Desmond Trufaunt.

Do you think the Browns would/could/should do that? Do you think the Rams would do it? Maybe they are quite happy having those two picks and don't really see anyone worthy of making a tradeup like that for?

As I understand it, their priority needs are quite a bit different than the Browns. They look to need a WR a RB and OL help. If they were hot, hot, hot on say Cordarelle Patterson WR might they not want to move up? Or if the likes of OL Luke Joeckel/Chance Warmack/Eric Fisher were they would they make the deal? Or might they be willing to sit back and settle for say a Jonathan Cooper OG at 16 and take a Tavon Austin at 22?

To me, if they wanted to make the deal it would be for the WR. Can Jeff Fisher's clit be rubbed satisfactorily to get him to jump at this trade?

Per the draft pick value chart the Browns #6 pick is worth 1600 points. The #16 pick is worth 1000 points and the #22 pick is worth 780 points. So, 1600 in trade for 1780? Would the Browns have to throw in like their 4th round pick, which is considered to be worth 96 points?

Of course we'd do it, but the Rams won't. The work is almost no one is going to be willing to trade up in this draft- it's deep enough to sit at the spot you're at- but very few (if any) superstar prospects.

Can Jeff Fisher's clit be rubbed satisfactorily to get him to jump at this trade?

This is great! And no, I don't believe that Jeff Fisher's clit can be rubbed to the degree it would need for this trade to be completed. Would be awesome thought if we could maybe "squirt" it out of him or the rams

If this was a deep draft or one with clear top 5-10 talents, then I'd say they definitely consider it. Frankly there's no player that will be available at six worth two coveted first round picks. If the rams were foolish enough to do that, I'd take it in a heartbeat. I don't know anything about their needs but with the top OT's surely gone by our selection (Chiefs reported to trade for Alex Smith so OT is almost a guarantee), there's no "can't miss" talent there.

If this was a deep draft or one with clear top 5-10 talents, then I'd say they definitely consider it. Frankly there's no player that will be available at six worth two coveted first round picks. If the rams were foolish enough to do that, I'd take it in a heartbeat. I don't know anything about their needs but with the top OT's surely gone by our selection (Chiefs reported to trade for Alex Smith so OT is almost a guarantee), there's no "can't miss" talent there.

That does seem to be the consensus...that there is no sure fire talent worthy of that trade.

Archived