THE BROWNS BOARD

Obamao Regime Throwing Israel Under The Bus Again

calfoxwc

Obamao is anti-Jews, anti American conservatives, anti guns, anti Israel,

"whatever is it, he's against it"

http://world.time.com/2012/08/31/exclusive-u-s-scales-back-military-exercise-with-israel-affecting-potential-iran-strike/

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could care, so much, what an awesome poster like ru4scuba thinks. Oh man, I'm so burned now.

See where "liberal" logic get's these mouth breathers? No one expects you to care what I think you drive-thru-aborting hoodlum, what exactly does your big head compensate for anyways?

The point is it's not me you need to care for or consider, it's the 6,588,065 Jews in America that should be on your mind rather than the opinion of just one of them.

It's to be expected from a racist Anti-Semitic fool like yourself. Hans Landra and Adolph Hitler were cut from the same cloth as you.

ban_him.jpg

See where "liberal" logic get's these mouth breathers? No one expects you to care what I think you drive-thru-aborting hoodlum, what exactly does your big head compensate for anyways?

The point is it's not me you need to care for or consider, it's the 6,588,065 Jews in America that should be on your mind rather than the opinion of just one of them.

It's to be expected from a racist Anti-Semitic fool like yourself. Hans Landra and Adolph Hitler were cut from the same cloth as you.

ban_him.jpg

You mad because I've already owned you so many times I can hardly be bothered to respond to you, bro?

BTW, fuck Israel. It's not their religion. I couldn't care less about any religion including yours and the dreaded Muslims. Speaking of which you're a huge hypocrite to call me an anti semite while you say you're going to dip your bullets in spam to kill Muslims you vomitous piece of human excrement.

No fuck Israel because they expect us to fight their wars for them. Fight your own damn wars Israel. We don't owe them anything.

You've never owned anyone on this board or in the real world boy. But, please do let us know how being outed as an Anti-Semitic works for you.

It's really something to observe the double standard that exists on this board, some people get banned for obviously objectionable behavior and yet a self proclaimed racist and Anti-Semite is provided a forum to spew their murderous and rage filled hatred of the Jewish people.

BTW, fuck Israel. It's not their religion. I couldn't care less about any religion including yours and the dreaded Muslims. Speaking of which you're a huge hypocrite to call me an anti semite while you say you're going to dip your bullets in spam to kill Muslims you vomitous piece of human excrement.

No fuck Israel because they expect us to fight their wars for them. Fight your own damn wars Israel. We don't owe them anything.

That was Saint whom endorsed and wrote that dipping rounds of ammunition in swines flesh was appropriate for terminating the rewards of afterlife for Muslim followers committing acts of terror and murderous aggression against Americans and our allies you ignorant racist anti-Semitic douche-bag.

You mad because I've already owned you so many times I can hardly be bothered to respond to you, bro?

You need to lay off the koolaid ya racist nazi punk ass kid, the only thing you have ever owned was the prize that came out of a crackerjacks box plus that cardboard box that you call a home. And you need to get your facts straight on bullet dipping in swines blood.

Pssht. I'm too tired from being better than you to bother owning you and your gang of cronies tonight. Go back to any previous thread if you want to relive your ass kickings that much. I have a life you know, kids even. People who want my time and attention. Unlike you I don't need to troll the forum begging for validation from strangers. Here, ill throw you a bone: Maybe i'll find time tomorrow to swat you loathsome flies, but I doubt it. Keep your fingers crossed.

the 1967 borders thing was an ignorant? slap in Israel's face.

Like returning the bust of Winston Churchill to Britain.

Trying to turn America upside down and inside out again and again.

Obamao is anti-Jews, anti American conservatives, anti guns, anti Israel,

"whatever is it, he's against it"

http://world.time.com/2012/08/31/exclusive-u-s-scales-back-military-exercise-with-israel-affecting-potential-iran-strike/

Of course he is, he's a Muslim.

It gets worse.

Obamao apparently? has now been found to have sent a secret note to Iran, that the U.S. will not help Israel

if they launch a desperate pre-emptive strike before they get struck.

Obamao is practically encouraging Iran to attack Israel before the election, while they

have no U.S. helping Israel to contend with.

Then, the dems will say we shouldn't change presidents during this crisis,

and could invite ...

geez. we really need to vote this sheethead out of our WH.

Not the Blaze reporting it.

The Israeli NEWSPAPER.

Here, I'll make it easy for you to grasp:

"The Israeli newspaper Yediot Ahronot published a startling report Monday detailing a message it says was conveyed by the Obama administration – via two European countries – to Iranian officials. The request: if Israel decides to strike Iranian nuclear facilities, the U.S. will not support it and the Islamic Republic should refrain from retaliating on U.S. military installations in the Persian Gulf."

It seems to me the only racist in here are the jews.

If we say we dont want to send our troops to help Israel do this or that they say its because were jews even though were trying to keep the peace with a hundred other nations that isnt jewish in that region.

If someone says says fuck Israel they say its because were jews even though they say that because they're sick of getting money taken out of they're hard earned pay check to help Israel out when we get nothing in return for our investment execpt shit on by you jews.

If someone says I dont care what happens in that part of the world they say cause its filled with jews even though they just dont care what happens.

You guys that are trying to make people feel bad by calling them anti semites are getting old. It's like were racist if we dont agree with you. If we dont help you its because your jews, If we want to keep our money rather then give it to you its because your jews.

you people are worse then Jesse Jackson.

We need to stop giving Israel free weapons and cash every year. We need to stop kosher tax from being put on every food product out there. Because of stuff like this every muslim hates America and I dont blame them. Matter of fact if it wasnt for you jews and Israel I doubt 9/11 and every other terrorist act would of occured and many more Americans would be alive but hey its ok because your jews. Gods chosen people right? LMAO.

It's nothing but gimmie gimmie gimmie with you people and soon as we stop giving or ask for something in return you say wait, what? we cant do that, your an anti semite and hate us because were jews so keep giving and you wont be an anti semite anymore.

stop trying to make people feel bad so you can get free shit. Your just like the preacher that comes on channel 3 at 2am asking for money every Sunday.

BTW Im not racist. I just think every religon and the people who follow it are retarted. Because of religon a billion people have died since the first man stepped foot on this planet. It does nothing but give people a reason to fight. call me a realist or a godless heathen I dont really care but I know im right so fug off.

If we say we dont want to send our troops to help Israel do this or that they say its because were jews even though were trying to keep the peace with a hundred other nations that isnt jewish in that region.

If someone says says fuck Israel they say its because were jews even though they say that because they're sick of getting money taken out of they're hard earned pay check to help Israel out when we get nothing in return for our investment execpt shit on by you jews.

If someone says I dont care what happens in that part of the world they say cause its filled with jews even though they just dont care what happens.

You guys that are trying to make people feel bad by calling them anti semites are getting old. It's like were racist if we dont agree with you. If we dont help you its because your jews, If we want to keep our money rather then give it to you its because your jews.

We need to stop giving Israel free weapons and cash every year. We need to stop kosher tax from being put on every food product out there. Because of stuff like this every muslim hates America and I dont blame them. Matter of fact if it wasnt for you jews and Israel I doubt 9/11 and every other terrorist act would of occured and many more Americans would be alive but hey its ok because your jews. Gods chosen people right? LMAO.

It's nothing but gimmie gimmie gimmie with you people and soon as we stop giving or ask for something in return you say wait, what? we cant do that, your an anti semite and hate us because were jews so keep giving and you wont be an anti semite anymore.

stop trying to make people feel bad so you can get free shit. Your just like the preacher that comes on channel 3 at 2am asking for money every Sunday.

BTW Im not racist. I just think every religon and the people who follow it are retarted. Because of religon a billion people have died since the first man stepped foot on this planet. It does nothing but give people a reason to fight. call me a realist or a godless heathen I dont really care but I know im right so fug off.

I think you're retarted, whatever that is.

Huh? I thought we ALL are racists, thats in our fallen nature.

you got it the other way around - Israel is SURROUNDED by nations that want to destroy her.... and we arent sending troops there either....

now this is ridiculous..... prove that!! BTW Im not jewish

you and Iran guy Ackmana-nutjob must be buddies....

and this statement proves you are an anti-semite on top of being a LOSER

nobody is pal, except you, heck, cysko ml doody & others lol

iran-nazi-ack.jpg"Thank you sir speedy for telling American people of our views, we are friends... no?"

Archived