THE BROWNS BOARD

Terrell Suggs Out For Year

BrownRebel

This means nothing to us except that Weeden has less of a chance of getting killed by the Ravens. His chances of getting killed by the Steelers remains the same.

Baltimore is still light years beyond us.

Just think, if we had been nice to Modell the Ravens could have been OUR franchise.

This means nothing to us except that Weeden has less of a chance of getting killed by the Ravens. His chances of getting killed by the Steelers remains the same.

Just think, if we had been nice to Modell the Ravens could have been OUR franchise.

Nothing is stopping you from making the Ravens your franchise. There's no secret code or anything. Go be a FRAK and root for them.

You really are a dumbass, aren't you? Were you even alive in 1995?

I was 3. I still hate Modell more than anyone in the world not named "Lebron"

Well, as bad as LeBron may be, he ain't nothing compared to Modell.

The point is: Baltimore gave Modell a 75 million bribe to move.

The only "playing nice" that Cleveland could have done for Modell was to give him a bigger bribe.

did the nfl finally get the details worked out on HGH testing?

just saying, take at look a suggs noggin.

and i also wonder if any type of 'sports' activities besides football related could have been in his contract.

thought these guys would have learned by now.

I also ain't gonna eat out my heart any more over the fact that Mariano Rivera tore up his knee. Not that I wanted to a great player like that get hurt, but anything that hurts "my teams" opponents: Yankees/Tiger/Steeler/Ratbirds/Puttytats etc. etc. is certainly fine by me, because no one has sympathy for Cleveland's teams when these things constantly happen to them.

Honestly, Terrell Suggs is a dick. I'm not even upset. It couldn't have happened to a bigger douchebag.

What? He plays his ass off and speaks his mind. He's also the first to give credit when credit is due. I love the guy personally because he doesn't hide his feelings and he's a monster on the field. I just hate that he's in the AFC North AND plays for the Ravens.

I don't care either way. The way I feel is if you are making millions of dollars a year to play a sport, maybe you shouldn't be dicking around and putting yourself in situations that can get your ass hurt. Wanna do something with your teammates after a practice. Go to the fucking driving range. Why do you want to play so competative in basketball that you manage to tear your Achilles tendon. I don't mind the guy, he is a good player, but I'm glad that he isn't going to be making a cent next year cause he is an idiot... and yes I said the same crap about Benard last season.

Honestly, Terrell Suggs is a dick. I'm not even upset. It couldn't have happened to a bigger douchebag.

The Browns don't need any added bad karma by enjoying another teams major injury, as we have a bad enough time with our own injuries.

Not that I'm enjoying his injury per se, but who cares? Good, even, since its a divisonal injury. Their team being weaker is better for ours.

Right, it is as simple as that. Someone is going to get injured in the NFL. Better them than us, because us has had more than our share.

did the nfl finally get the details worked out on HGH testing?

just saying, take at look a suggs noggin.

I try to avoid looking at his face coz he is so ugly. But I have heard that HGH can cause swelling of the brow region. Is that what you are talking about when you say, "suggs noggin." ???

The Browns don't need any added bad karma by enjoying another teams major injury, as we have a bad enough time with our own injuries.

Exactly. Whopee, Suggs out for the year. Then "Woe is us, Taylor maybe out for year with torn pec." If you want to carry that to it's logical conclusion, hope for 31 other team's plane crashes, and pray the Browns 747 is the last plane standing.

Be careful what you wish for when they turn the canon around and point it at you. :)

Archived