THE BROWNS BOARD

No more Super Bowls for Texas?

The Gipper

Well they're calling it a thing that it's not...

But no, some people shouting "baby murder" isn't going to change my mind to think that aborting a fetus is baby murder.

The point was about using purposely hyperbolic and inflammatory language to try and seem right. But that's your whole schtick. So I can see how you see no issue with it.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But no, some people shouting "baby murder" isn't going to change my mind to think that aborting a fetus is baby murder.

The point was about using purposely hyperbolic and inflammatory language to try and seem right. But that's your whole schtick. So I can see how you see no issue with it.

I will bet millions of dollars when your future wife is pregnant you and she both will refer to the thing inside her as a baby. Liberals are complete hypocrites about this.

Ben Shapiro OBLITERATES pro-Abortion arguments in 2 minute video

http://therightscoop.com/ben-shapiro-obliterates-pro-abortion-arguments-in-2-minute-video/

Again, no one is pro abortion. But they're pro choice. Pro the right to choose what happens to your body.

I just find it hilarious those on the right can be so against the govt controlling people's lives... Except in this instance

It's hilarious that we're cool with murder laws too, I guess.

And in fact a writer for Salon wrote an article basically saying "I know I'm killing a child. I don't care."

www.salon.com/2013/01/23/so_what_if_abortion_ends_life/

There's also a kid in a class I have who has a button on his backpack that says "Abortion YASSSS!"

It would appear your radicalness isn't keeping pace with your political pals.

And why are we spinning off into an abortion debate anyway?

And what exactly do you have?

"Ew it's gross"

"She said she wants little girls to look at penises!"

"We must protect the women !"

Same reasons we'd give against pedophilia. I suppose they're not good enough?

When men want to show your girlfriend their penises, you allow it don't you? I knew Michigan fans were big on the cuckolding.

I also have the entirety of world history on scientific beliefs about biology and gender. Your side is just making it up as we go along here.

Archived