THE BROWNS BOARD

Goolie Come Out Play

tampadawgs

Wheres Goolie, its kinda like wheres Waldo!!!!!

Browns win and Goolie is not on here Bashing everything about the Browns!!!!

Goolie are you ok??

Are you alive??

I can not believe I am about to say this, but we need your help to put some people back down to earth. Some have us winning 4 more games this yr...LOL

Send the Bat symbol to Goolie CPU....

Wait I know he has been reading all this crap!!!!

Wheres Goolie, its kinda like wheres Waldo!!!!!

Browns win and Goolie is not on here Bashing everything about the Browns!!!!

Goolie are you ok??

Are you alive??

I can not believe I am about to say this, but we need your help to put some people back down to earth. Some have us winning 4 more games this yr...LOL

Send the Bat symbol to Goolie CPU....

Wait I know he has been reading all this crap!!!!

YOU ARE A MORON THANKS FOR ALL THE FOOTBALL CONTENT........................none

This is at times, the worst forum on the net. I wonder if the Steelers or Patriot forums are like this one? I doubt it.

I registered on a Steeler forum to call them out on thier aging defense and pretty much got the same reception I got here. Your opinion doesn't mean shit, everybody elses opinion is better than yours, and everybody seems to be a football guru, and you are just some dumb shit that isn't worthy of thier attention. That would be expected out of a Stooler forum, but kinda disappointed I get that treatment here.

So, what is your point? They still have a high caliber offense, and that alone can get you to the playoffs. It doesn't change the fact that the defense is older dirt. (edit) and the fact they had a cakewalk schedule this year. Forgot to throw that little part in :) (edit) They only beat one credible team this year, two if you count Cincy.

no way man. most disturbing movie ever: ANTICHRIST with willem dafoe (no, not tim tebow). the bloody broke dick handjob money shot scene will have any man crawling underneath the bed.

yikes!

then of course there's always: THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE

humancentipede1.jpg

Their schedule wasn't any softer than ours. They are 7 - 3, we are 4 - 6, as you mentioned, they beat Cincy.

Well, Pittsburgh are a much better team and their schedule is pretty much the same as ours, so I say it should be a cake walk for them.

They will also beat the living shit out of the Browns, and do it twice.

I don't refute that. In fact so are the Ravens.

Here is a clue for you, EVERYONE gets old. How many fkucking years do you want the Steelers to be on top? 6 fkucking Superbowls to the Browns ZERO, more pro bowlers, more HOF players, a better head-to-head record and more years in the playoffs.

They have had a pretty good run over the years, they have always done a good job reloading their talent, but it won't last forever. I think the age is finally creeping up on them, and I don't think they have drafted enough players to fill some of the holes that are going to be left. They have at least 8 players that are either in their early to mid 30's. I just have a feeling that their time is almost up. Like I said, nothing last forever.

The Browns offer none of that............. NONE WHATSOEVER.

The Browns HAD that before they moved. At least the old era Browns came close to getting there. How close have we gotten since we came back? Whether or not they ever get that back, only time will tell.

This is at times, the worst forum on the net. I wonder if the Steelers or Patriot forums are like this one? I doubt it.

Probably not because the Steelers and Patriots fan bases are: A. not as passionate as the Browns fan base (though I will grant that I bet the Steelers fans are more passionate than Pats fans) B. not as knowledgeable as the Browns fan base C. spoiled as hell and all their forums are probably nothing but a big circle jerk congratulating themselves

Probably not because the Steelers and Patriots fan bases are: A. not as passionate as the Browns fan base (though I will grant that I bet the Steelers fans are more passionate than Pats fans) B. not as knowledgeable as the Browns fan base C. spoiled as hell and all their forums are probably nothing but a big circle jerk congratulating themselves

I agree Gipper, this site is pretty good, even thou Goolie gets on my fcuking nerves at times. This is the site I check everyday, now if I could only figure out how to post pics and youtube videos it would be great.

I agree Gipper, this site is pretty good, even thou Goolie gets on my fcuking nerves at times. This is the site I check everyday, now if I could only figure out how to post pics and youtube videos it would be great.

On the Youtube, all you have to do is copy and paste the URL, e.g:

For photos, you pull up the photo, right click on it, then click on "properties". Next, copy the URL, then, come back to this site, click on the icon that says "insert image". Then delete the http etc. that is on here, then copy the URL into the space provided, then just click on "insert image" and it comes up on the reply. Then hit either preview, or "add reply". Here:

hot-pussy-latino-milf-1.jpg

Thank you, great pic !!!!!

Though Zombo is allowing the F word now, I still don't think we can post photos of people doing the F word.....

or can we?

No, I won't try. I will stick to this type of photo (I believe this is one of best ones we have come across in years:

Jacksonville-Jaguars-Fan.jpg

no way man. most disturbing movie ever: ANTICHRIST with willem dafoe (no, not tim tebow). the bloody broke dick handjob money shot scene will have any man crawling underneath the bed.

yikes!

then of course there's always: THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE

humancentipede1.jpg

Anti Christ fugged with me hardcore too. That's one of those things you'll never forget despite how much you want to.

Anti Christ fugged with me hardcore too. That's one of those things you'll never forget despite how much you want to.

something filmed so beautifully (slow motion of the snow, the forest etc.) but so flippin disturbing.

oh and i still didn't get the ending with all the women climbing up the mountain. wtf????

A SERBIAN FILM!!!!!! i promise it makes human cent. Look like a Disney film. Prob have to download on computer tho. If u don't think its the most disturbing ever than u haven't watched it

serbian? how about albanian? old prussia? yugo? yuki? poli? anyways..........

Archived