What to do before Raider game?

WVBrown

Me & a friend of mine are bringing our 16/18 year old boys up for our first Browns game. Note: I have been a life long Browns fan! That being said, we are traveling from WV and need some ideas to show our company a good experience. We do not drink alcohol, not that we are against it just prefer not to drink just want to have a great time. Thx for all inquirees! GO BROWNS!!!

Are you talking about what to do for the morning of the game? A good plan for you and the kids would be to do the buffet at the Hard Rock Cafe in Tower City.

If you are talking about making a weekend of it, there is a ton of stuff to do. Obviously the RRHOF. If you want culture there are the Art Museums, Natural History, Auto etc. etc museums around University Circle. Go see the Christmas Story House, that can be family fun. You can go the the Cuyahoga Valley National Park for a bike ride or hike. Weather should still be OK.

Otherwise here is a decent link:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g50207-Activities-Cleveland_Ohio.html

Good idea on the brunch. I have been meaning to do that. With a 4:15 kick, this may be the week for that. Then walk to the flats for a while to see the gang, then head to another lot on the north shore behind the stadium to meet up with my seatmate for this game.

Good idea on the brunch. I have been meaning to do that. With a 4:15 kick, this may be the week for that. Then walk to the flats for a while to see the gang, then head to another lot on the north shore behind the stadium to meet up with my seatmate for this game.

Is there a Browns Board tailgate this week? I have not heard about it.

Is there a Browns Board tailgate this week? I have not heard about it.

I don't think so. Those days are over in the big picture. But, many of them still park in the same spot and hang for a while. I'll park up on W6th or somehere and probably walk down for a while to say hello. If they aren't there, I'll walk over to the flatiron, many go there. At any rate, at one point I will head over north of the stadium to meet up with the person I am sitting with. I have several friends from another board who always set up there. At the beginning of the season I always hand Brian a big bottle of Jeager and $20. That way I can wander in 3-4-5 times a year, drink a few beers and have a few Yeager Bombs and all is good with the world and not feel like a mooch.

I don't think so. Those days are over in the big picture. But, many of them still park in the same spot and hang for a while. I'll park up on W6th or somehere and probably walk down for a while to say hello. If they aren't there, I'll walk over to the flatiron, many go there. At any rate, at one point I will head over north of the stadium to meet up with the person I am sitting with. I have several friends from another board who always set up there. At the beginning of the season I always hand Brian a big bottle of Jeager and $20. That way I can wander in 3-4-5 times a year, drink a few beers and have a few Yeager Bombs and all is good with the world and not feel like a mooch.

Bring us a winner Russ.

Archived