THE BROWNS BOARD

Is there an Andrew Luck in this draft?

White Dog

Is there an Andrew luck in this draft?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Is there an Andrew Luck in this draft?

• Yes, there is an Andrew Luck in this draft.
    • No, there is no Andrew Luck in this draft.

What a dumb fucking poll.

I swear by god and sunny Jesus if we draft Manziel he will rip off head of The Steelers defense and spike it on the to floors of a nightmare you haven't even imagined, he will dance on the six sided wing of fire.

All of you lost prophets need help, I am the selected youth and the one that shines upon thine meridian with a 4th level of Gondor. The 3rd chapter dimensions and Castle of Corgi have let me be a visionary in metaphysical ways you could never imagine.

Eat shit, and this poll sucks. Johnny Manziel is our future.

Walter White, are saying there is no Andrew luck in this draft? I agree.

I like Manziel too, but is so tiny. A little mini-me quarterback.

He'd beat your ass, fuck your girl, drop a 100 dollar bill on you while doing the money sign and then go smash champaign with Drake and film TV commercials with Lebron James you unoriginal FUCKING HACK blowhard dolt.

Hi Walter White. Manziel is good but very tiny you have to agree. Are you a big fan of drake too?

Derek Carr is the Franchise QB of this draft.

Hi Walter White. Manziel is good but very tiny you have to agree. Are you a big fan of drake too?

I like this guy!

Poor Walter though....fan-boyism at its finest. I wouldn't address him simply because he's too starstruck to see any flaws with the midget.

There are no can't miss QBs in this class.

Hi Xx, I agree, he could be a little tiny "mini me" Andrew Luck if he could throw like him.

Who cares how tall he is? I bet Luck wishes he had Manziels lateral quickness, and ability to throw from any position. Lucks arm isnt that much better than Manziels. All QBs have to find throwing lanes and learn to protect themselves. The question for all these QBs is how they can decipher the game above the shoulders, not whats below them. Manziel just gets it man.

He's bigger than Russell Wilson you dumb fuck.

You're just pissed off he gets hotter chicks, has more money, and a better life than you, ya message board hack.

Do us all a favor and stick your head in a fucking snowblower

Hi walter, yes Russell Wilson is small too. Drake looks tall, too bad he doesn't play QB.

Who cares how tall he is? I bet Luck wishes he had Manziels lateral quickness, and ability to throw from any position. Lucks arm isnt that much better than Manziels. All QBs have to find throwing lanes and learn to protect themselves. The question for all these QBs is how they can decipher the game above the shoulders, not whats below them. Manziel just gets it man.

yes, but the experts agree, there is not a Andrew Luck in this draft. Probably because Manziel is too small, but we can make him an honory "Mini-me" Andrew Luck of the draft if you like.

How juvinile must one be to think chicks or money has something to do with ability to play at the NFL level?

Seriously....how old are you?

Too difficult to comprehend that the holes in his game are real and concerning? Same with all the prospects this year. There is no can't miss qb, shrimpy included.

Why not just wait till next year and get Winston?

Oh...I dunno. I'm pretty pissed about my stable career, house on a 2 acre lot, fantastic wife. A lot to be jealous of a juvenile that still lives off his folks dime. I mean, who wouldn't want an allowance, cooked dinners, a free place to stay and a car to borrow?

How can one not be bitter when compared to a kid who is just learning how to navigate a bar and the bush that dwells in it? You've accomplished so much already....you know how to curse on the interwebs, how to take handouts, how to mooch off you folks, and how to talk down to your intellectual superiors (I realize those last 2 are big words, I'll save you some Google time and just tell you it means "smarter than you").

You're just so cool....living vicariously through your man crush like the ass he pulls you somehow also got to tag. Let me be the first to inform you that masterbation doesn't remove ones virginity.

Oh...I thought you meant jealous of you.

You think I'm jealous of the midget? OK then...I'm sure some people are, particularly you, considering how much you talk about it.

I have the most important thing in the world....a loving family. Money, fame, bitches cant buy that. That's all the happiness I need.

And yes, the Lil guy has lived off his folks coattails up to this point. If you think otherwise, you haven't done your homework.

This is his first step on his own. I will be curious to see of the boy can become a man under this kind of pressure.

Edit: actually, he's no a professional yet. Draft hasn't happened. Details, details.

Oh...I dunno. I'm pretty pissed about my stable career, house on a 2 acre lot, fantastic wife. A lot to be jealous of a juvenile that still lives off his folks dime. I mean, who wouldn't want an allowance, cooked dinners, a free place to stay and a car to borrow?

How can one not be bitter when compared to a kid who is just learning how to navigate a bar and the bush that dwells in it? You've accomplished so much already....you know how to curse on the interwebs, how to take handouts, how to mooch off you folks, and how to talk down to your intellectual superiors (I realize those last 2 are big words, I'll save you some Google time and just tell you it means "smarter than you").

You're just so cool....living vicariously through your man crush like the ass he pulls you somehow also got to tag. Let me be the first to inform you that masterbation doesn't remove ones virginity.

A juvenile?

He's a 21 year old professional athlete you fucking moron, and how does he lives off his folks dime?

He got a 20 million dollar contract from Nike you blithering dumb fuck dope.

Hahahaha! He was talking about you numbnuts!

He's taller than you in real life.

(say it one more time)

He's taller than Russell Wilson.

Say it again,

He's taller than Super Bowl Winning QB Russell Wilson

So many questions. How do you know how tall Choco is? What do you mean "in real life" ... do we have different heights on the internet?

Johnny Manziel is not taller than me. I'm not tall. Absolutely no one cares about how he does with chicks or that he hangs out with some homo named Drake.

That is pretty much your scouting report on him: he's awesome and cool and bangs chicks.

No one cares. The question is, is he going to a franchise QB in the NFL? You don't know. Men much more smart than you don't know. So why exhibit your embarrassing man crush for all to see?

Zombo

I'm not. I blame the baby boomers.

They raised us, they're responsible for HIV, a terrible economy, and they went from Cocaine to Rogaine.

LOL, we've got the highest GNP in the world x 2.

What do you do to make this country better ... Besides playing Madden in your Mom's trailer and fantasizing about being a meth dealer?

Z

(say it one more time)

Say it again,

He's taller than Super Bowl Winning QB Russell Wilson

Dude.

I wanna hang out with you.

Actually, I want the Browns to take Watkins, then watch Manziel to drop to #19, and have the new GM of the Dolphins pick up the phone and say to the Browns, "It'll cost you a third to move up three spots."

Whattaya say?

I am pretty convinced that Walter is about as mentally unstable as a person could get without making the evening news. I mean his rants tail off into pyscho babble that only he can understand. Secondly is it just me or is it pretty apparent Walt would suck Johnnies schlong if given the chance?? I mean damn pull your head out of his asshole and see the sunshine.

Archived