THE BROWNS BOARD

My head will explode if I hear this said one more time.

WalterWhite

"There is no Andrew Luck in this draft"

Well no fucking shit. If there was, he'd be negotiating his contract with The Texans as I type this. Are you literally that mentally ill to think that Andrew Luck's and Peyton Mannings grow on trees? Those guys are once every 10 year prospects. Even if there were 2 Andrew Lucks in this draft, they would be GONE by the time we picked. Either someone would trade up for them with St. Louis or Jacksonville would take them. It's like me saying let's pass on a receiver because there is no "Calvin Johnson" in this draft. I feel like it's fucking amateur hour with some of you people. You aren't getting the top clear cut overall QB prospect without having the top pick in the draft.

"We can get Jameis Winston or Marcus Mariota next year" (just heard this from a poster)

Did I fucking miss something? Is there some magical process where you can conveniently select future players you want at will regardless of draft position. This is literally the equivalent of me in 2011 saying "AAAH we can just get Andrew Luck next year" or "Hey dudes, Let's this badass NFL Prospect coming out in 2034"

It doesn't fucking work like that yet I'm hearing grown men and alleged football experts say this over and over and over.

Unless you plan on picking 1st or 2nd, then you aren't getting either guy PERIOD, end of story. Goodnight. Goodbye.

Ya know what? FUCK IT DUDES. I say we don't draft a WR, QB, or CB until 2016 when Christen Hackenberg, Laquan Treadwell, and Vernen Hargreaves come out.

FUCK, I BET WE COULD GET ALL 3 with the top 3 picks in the draft.

NO NO NO FUCK THAT. I WANT THE CLEVELAND BROWNS TO HAVE EVERY 1ST ROUND PICK IN THE 2016 DRAFT.

NO FUCK THAT, I SAY THE BROWNS GET EVERY FIRST ROUND PICK IN HISTORY FOREVER AND EVER.

I'd take every first round pick in history forever and ever. All day. Especially over reaching like it's "ametuer hour" up in this B.

Take the blinders off. Most of us are good with taking a QB at 4 if they do...we also understand there are likely better impact players available at the top than a QB that could very well set us back a few years if we get that position wrong, yet again.

This was the question on last night Final Jeopardy: which TV Series episode did this song play a large part in:

I am assuming the OP here knows the answer.

And he needs to know: there will be peace and good, and brotherhood When this draft is over.

Manziel or Bust

I think that's what you really meant to say, right?

There's quite a few people who want to draft one of the top QBs. There's quite a few that think we should get one later. Get over it.

Personally, if we take a QB at 4 I'd like to see Bortles over Manziel or Bridgewater or Carr. But I'll support whoever we take.

It's also too early to predict where Mariota and Winston go. Maybe another emerges too? I'm not crazy about Mariota or Winston, but we'll see next year.

"There is no Andrew Luck in this draft"

Well no fucking shit. If there was, he'd be negotiating his contract with The Texans as I type this. Are you literally that mentally ill to think that Andrew Luck's and Peyton Mannings grow on trees? Those guys are once every 10 year prospects. Even if there were 2 Andrew Lucks in this draft, they would be GONE by the time we picked. Either someone would trade up for them with St. Louis or Jacksonville would take them. It's like me saying let's pass on a receiver because there is no "Calvin Johnson" in this draft. I feel like it's fucking amateur hour with some of you people. You aren't getting the top clear cut overall QB prospect without having the top pick in the draft.

"We can get Jameis Winston or Marcus Mariota next year" (just heard this from a poster)

Did I fucking miss something? Is there some magical process where you can conveniently select future players you want at will regardless of draft position. This is literally the equivalent of me in 2011 saying "AAAH we can just get Andrew Luck next year" or "Hey dudes, Let's this badass NFL Prospect coming out in 2034"

It doesn't fucking work like that yet I'm hearing grown men and alleged football experts say this over and over and over.

Unless you plan on picking 1st or 2nd, then you aren't getting either guy PERIOD, end of story. Goodnight. Goodbye.

Ya know what? FUCK IT DUDES. I say we don't draft a WR, QB, or CB until 2016 when Christen Hackenberg, Laquan Treadwell, and Vernen Hargreaves come out.

FUCK, I BET WE COULD GET ALL 3 with the top 3 picks in the draft.

NO NO NO FUCK THAT. I WANT THE CLEVELAND BROWNS TO HAVE EVERY 1ST ROUND PICK IN THE 2016 DRAFT.

NO FUCK THAT, I SAY THE BROWNS GET EVERY FIRST ROUND PICK IN HISTORY FOREVER AND EVER.

Ya, I hear ya. But if you really think about it: There is no Andrew Luck in this draft.

HB

False.

Andrew Luck, OG, Tidelands (JuCo.)

6'5"- 315 lbs.

A road-grader in the trenches, Luck plowed over the competition for the Timberwolves all season long. A recipient of the Hank Fox Award, given to the nation's best D.IV offensive lineman, Luck figures to be a late-round prospect at best in the upcoming 2014 NFL Draft. Luck possesses the potential to be a solid utility lineman in a zone-scheme offense.

He's taller than you...

No he's not, and I personalty don't care if he screwed every Texas A&M cheerleader either- that has nothing to do with his football ability.

Now about that Anderew Luck kid, we do need another lineman.

TCPO- is there really an Andrew Luck on the OL coming out this year! We gotta get this guy! LOL

You don't know anything about football.

You don't draft RT's at 4. Draft an impact like Watkins, Mack, Manziel, Bortles

Get Xavier Sau Filo or David Yankey at 26 to fix our interiour line

Know what? You don't know jack about board etiquette kiddo. You also don't know how to follow a thread either. TCPO made a joke about there actually being a no name Andrew Luck in this draft- apparently you're too dense to pick up on that.

You also pay zero attention to anyone else's stance in the draft, short attention span. I've only said about 20 times my pick @ #4 is Watkins (subject to change).

I'm tired of you insulting every poster who has a different and very valid viewpoint- and doubly tired of the profanity- you don't need it to get your point across. So if you want to keep acting like a smart ass kid, you're going to get a kiddie time out until after the draft.

Know what? You don't know jack about board etiquette kiddo. You also don't know how to follow a thread either. TCPO made a joke about there actually being a no name Andrew Luck in this draft- apparently you're too dense to pick up on that.

You also pay zero attention to anyone else's stance in the draft, short attention span. I've only said about 20 times my pick @ #4 is Watkins (subject to change).

I'm tired of you insulting every poster who has a different and very valid viewpoint- and doubly tired of the profanity- you don't need it to get your point across. So if you want to keep acting like a smart ass kid, you're going to get a kiddie time out until after the draft.

^^^^^^ A+

Walter needs to fucking go he makes me sick. So pathetically immature, he pollutes and brings down the board as a whole. Like I said in another thread, grow the fuck up or please please please shut the fuck up. Thank you.

I just quit reading his posts. But a time out will definetly be good for him

Walter seriously I really thought only Jessie was a user. Its becoming more obvious you are using the blue too. Post your thoughts before you use man..............................................................................................................................................................................................................ps...........There is no Andrew Luck type QB in this draft and Johnny Football sucks balls

Archived