THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

Zombo

We have three openings in the Browns Board League.

League ID is 25921

Password is beer

I think.

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba

If that doesn't work, PM your e-mail address and I will send you an invite.

Fun league, not hardcore, but we expect you play season out and keep your roster and lineups up to date even if you fall out of the race.

Zombo

Thanks for the invite again Zombo, but I'm going to bow out this year. I can count on 1 hand the basketball players I can name......Magic, Bird, Abdul Jabbar and Shaq. I can also count on 1 hand the minutes I've watched basketball in my 45yrs of life. lol Have a good season.

Thanks for the invite again Zombo, but I'm going to bow out this year. I can count on 1 hand the basketball players I can name......Magic, Bird, Abdul Jabbar and Shaq. I can also count on 1 hand the minutes I've watched basketball in my 45yrs of life. lol Have a good season.

That doesn't stop me from playing and in fact leading the fantasy league for most of the season. I did that without watching 1 minute of regular season basketball last year.

That doesn't stop me from playing and in fact leading the fantasy league for most of the season. I did that without watching 1 minute of regular season basketball last year.

Man I tried the last few years, but I end up last and that kills D Bone's lifetime greatness stats! :D

Weak showing last night guys. May as well have autopicked the entire draft.

Ya, I couldn't make it, I take it not too many did? But I did preset my draft order and got three Cavs, including Kyrie, so I am looking forward to the season.

Zombo

• 5 months later...

Congratulations to Russ (Balpeen) as he fought off some tough competition to win the 2013-14 BrownsBoard Fantasy League

It came down to the last day, as it usually does in our competitive leagues, but The Bounder's held on.

My "Mutants at Table 9" rocketed from last place in January to first place in April, but Russ had too many weapons and I had to settle for a second place tie with the irrepressible Beanpot.

1 Bounders 63 0 - 9 9
2 Beanpot 61 0 2 11 11
2 Mutants at Table 9 61 -0.5 2 4 25
4 bbdawgs 59 0 4 1 -
5 Bermeck's Ky Hicks 56 0.5 7 10 3
6 The Wes Mantooth's 54 -1 9 8 13
7 Hoop Skirts 53 1 10 6 -
8 LeBum's No King 51 0 12 3 -
9 Ballantyne Ballers 49 0 14 5 55
10 Mark O 47 1 16 2 3
11 SmokenWeeden 40 -1 23 7 -

Archived