THE BROWNS BOARD

Study - Children From Same Sex Homes Have Lower Income And Poorer Mental/physical Health

calfoxwc

The name calling doesn't piss me off. Your hypocritical attitude toward it does.

For example, here:

Your name calling derailed this thread.

In the other thread:

Hurrr, hurr, Woody, leave the talking to the adults, you 4-F, Hippie faggot. You contributed next to nothing of value and spoke out of your ass.

I mean, it's one thing if your attitude changes over the course of months, but these are simultaneous threads. Practicing one thing while preaching another. And while we're on the topic of name calling, go eat a shit sandwich, hypocrite.

For an alleged doctor you're pretty dense. YOU are the absolute hypocrite not me. I've never spoken out against trolling and name calling. YOU did and now YOU'RE doing it. Fuckin' hypocrite 4-f'n hippie.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well woody as your opinions are among the most follower-y and asinine in this board, anything I say for the purpose of debate should be considered more serious than anything you say ever.

I know I shouldn't respond. But how our my opinions follower-y?

I like to think I take the sides backed by common sense and facts...

For an alleged doctor you're pretty dense. YOU are the absolute hypocrite not me. I've never spoken out against trolling and name calling. YOU did and now YOU'RE doing it. Fuckin' hypocrite 4-f'n hippie.

To quote animal house," listen to him, he's in pre law."

" I thought you were in pre med?"

" What's the difference?"

WSS

To quote animal house," listen to him, he's in pre law."

" I thought you were in pre med?"

" What's the difference?"

WSS

Everyone is fucking pre med until they can't even pass Chem, let alone orgo and then they realize they can't do it

pre law is just a way for philosophy majors to feel less worthless I assume haha

For an alleged doctor you're pretty dense. YOU are the absolute hypocrite not me. I've never spoken out against trolling and name calling.

Wow. You sound like cal.

I've never spoken out against trolling and name calling.

Earlier this thread...

You guys take such an arrogant stance on arguing just to argue, and now look at you lot. This thread has degenerated into name calling.

You're pissing and moaning about the name calling. Seriously, stop opening your mouth, you're making yourself look foolish. But let's continue...

YOU did and now YOU'RE doing it. Fuckin' hypocrite 4-f'n hippie.

Okay, I'd like to examine your critical reading skills. I'm going to ask you to point out in this thread where I've "Spoken out against trolling and name calling." This is a simple and straightforward question, and should only require you to quote something I've said. Again, I love how you think you've got me painted into this corner.

Almost as funny as Woody's comment about Bunker being a father.

The irony is Baron is married to one of the hottest chicks on the planet.

isla-fisher-red-bikini.jpg

You should see Bunkers women. The dude is a mack daddy pimp.

Wow. You sound like cal.

Earlier this thread...

You're pissing and moaning about the name calling. Seriously, stop opening your mouth, you're making yourself look foolish. But let's continue...

Okay, I'd like to examine your critical reading skills. I'm going to ask you to point out in this thread where I've "Spoken out against trolling and name calling." This is a simple and straightforward question, and should only require you to quote something I've said. Again, I love how you think you've got me painted into this corner.

Wrong on all counts, try again. Keep reading til you get it.

Bunker has money?! I'm surprised he can tie his shoes...

Vapor, Cysko is just pulling you along. He has no points to make. He just wants to announce people

Coming from possibly the most pointless poster ever. I already made my points in the first three or four posts before you all subverted the thread again. Yawn.

Maybe you in particular havent. My bad then. I was speaking about your gang of cohorts en masse

If you read anything I posted in this thread, you'd see that my viewpoint opposes both Woody's and heck's. Yes, I know, it's hard to believe we actually stop sucking each others' liberal weenies and have enough time to disagree on things. Crazy.

Being gay is normal in the same sense being really tall, having red hair, or being really really smart. It's just uncommon genetics. Sure, it may not be even close to the majority, but it's not some abomination

Where is your scientific data to back this up? Or are you just talking out of your ass?

If you read anything I posted in this thread, you'd see that my viewpoint opposes both Woody's and heck's. Yes, I know, it's hard to believe we actually stop sucking each others' liberal weenies and have enough time to disagree on things. Crazy.

So what do you want then? I said I was mistaken, do you need a plaque of some sort?

Archived