THE BROWNS BOARD

Braxton Miller sucks

Browns149

Urban Meyer won't let him throw the ball.

Stay in school Miller

You are never going to be an NFL QB

I'm not a college football fan, really, but is Braxton Miller just a Terrelle Pryor clone? All I've heard about both of them is that they're good athletes with not much in the way of NFL QB skill/IQ. Maybe he'll make an impact as a Cribbs type WildDawg/RB/WR.

Right now, Miller isn't NFL material....but that does not mean he could not be. He has the raw material. His arm is certainly strong enough, but he definitely needs some coaching if he were to be an NFL QB. He would be a project for certain.

I understand he is staying in school though...and that is good for him.

• 6 months later...

QB's from the suckeye's are terrible and not nfl material!

And who do you root for? Probably some team whom the Buckeyes kick the ass off constantly?

Who cares if they are or are not NFL material. The key for a Buckeye QB is to win a game for the Buckeyes, not for some unknown future NFL team.

Which still is better than Troy Smith hanging around on the Ravens for a few years and Pryor playing a game or two where the other team forgot he could run lol

Is it? I don't know, not really. I mean Sanchez started out pretty good, but Barkley and Leinert have done no more that either Smith or Pryor. And Pryor may not be done.

Apparently Troy Smith is doing well in Canada. Here are his stats. Apparently he was a backup last year, but this year....it is still July and he has played only like 2 game and has about as many yards as last year:

http://www.cfl.ca/roster/show/id/6449

Chad Henne may be a better NFL QB than anyone from OSU, lol

that may be true, but when was the last time UM won an outright National Championship?

Archived