THE BROWNS BOARD

No way cops ever shoot someone with their hands clearly up right?

Clevfan4life

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/01/us/san-antonio-bexar-county-texas-police-shooting/

I mean wtf. Why they decided to hit this dude with lead instead of a tase which they quite clearly could have, this shit is just beyond me. He was standing still with his hands up, this video is crystal clear. Yeah it's far away and you don't hear everything that's going on, but there was no physical altercation between them. And the only sudden movement was the dude after he got blasted in the gut slumping to the ground. Unless something comes out that's not on that videotape...those cops need the chair. This isn't even borderline. If you can't deal with this situation without using your firearm than you can't be a cop plain and simple Folks there's a problem in this country. And if cops keep doing this, other cops are gonna pay for it like what's happened in the last two days.

Enough denying there's not a problem in our law enforcement community. I fucking hate this shit cause some good cop somewhere is either gonna take a bullet from some crazy asshole who holds him accountable for cunt cops like in this video, or some cop who rightfully should use deadly force in a situation won't cause he second guessed himself. This is fucking bullshit. Walter can post as many video's as he wants, nothing justifies what they did to this dude.....who wasn't even black I don't think but whatever.

lols, back on topic though...fuck the hands up don't shoot people if they're like "oh he ain't black? fuck dat nigga den". Gonna be interesting cause this video is one of the most crystal clear pieces of evidence for what they've been claiming. It literally is exhibit A. And then for that gross woman to lie about it that the officers had exhausted all non lethal measures, i'd better see another video of him beasting taser strings off him like it's string confetti. Cause that didn't look like no man that was tased.

oh I understood that this dude wasn't innocent, there was a reason the cops were called. But like everything in life, shit ain't always black and white. In the end the dude did nothing to warrant being executed. What the cops did didn't "protect" anybody, as he had already assaulted someone. Is an explanation of how, if we let cops be judge/jury/executioner in all cases, our criminal justice system completely falls apart....necessary? I'm all for letting cops use lethal force when necessary btw. But there's obviously a training issue...and a candidate screening issue cause i'm seeing a lot of out of shape pussies in these videos that are like omg it's a colored person bang bang.

oh I understood that this dude wasn't innocent, there was a reason the cops were called. But like everything in life, shit ain't always black and white. In the end the dude did nothing to warrant being executed. What the cops did didn't "protect" anybody, as he had already assaulted someone. Is an explanation of how, if we let cops be judge/jury/executioner in all cases, our criminal justice system completely falls apart....necessary? I'm all for letting cops use lethal force when necessary btw. But there's obviously a training issue...and a candidate screening issue cause i'm seeing a lot of out of shape pussies in these videos that are like omg it's a colored person bang bang.

Stuart

Beautifully said Cleve, and I agree...to bad you decided to be a dick when phrasing the thread topic as if this is something police commonly do.

Just heard that there is a second video much closer that shows him holding a knife. Also it said he had just assaulted his wife and infant child. It also said he had been shot with tasers and they had no effect on him. The guy was huge if you didn't notice.

Just heard that there is a second video much closer that shows him holding a knife. Also it said he had just assaulted his wife and infant child. It also said he had been shot with tasers and they had no effect on him. The guy was huge if you didn't notice.

The guy was fat and plodding around in what looked like flops. If there's video of him being tased and unaffected, fine....I want that video released asap. I don't buy the taser story otherwise. It's not like that dude has some kind of heavy clothing on. He's wearing wifey beaters, appropriate for him no? lols. So no way multiple tases don't drop him unless he's a freak of nature and eats D-cells for breakfast.

Lot's of claims made by that PD, I want that shit shown asap. No time for cute editing and whatnot...the cellphone video was immediately released now release what YOU have that you claim is counter evidence to what is seen in the cellphone footage. No waiting. Every day they stall on that makes me suspicious.

chances are rare that two cops just decided to snuff this guy in broad daylight.

I want to believe that too. I mean logically that's what goes through your mind, than you see that video. Like I said, we need to see that second video that shows him beasting tasers off him like they're mosquitos. I've seen people "sort of" go beast mode on tasers but it still wobbles the legs and they're generally still incoherent for a moment or two. That dude skipping around in the video, I'm sorry but did he look like he just recently got done saying don't taze me bro?

Archived