THE BROWNS BOARD

College pseudo-intellectuallism gone wild

calfoxwc

The president of UC (Cincinnati) posts merry Christmas around the holidays and refuses to say strictly happy holidays. He is a faithful Christian and speaks his mind. That is very rare nowadays on a college campus and it makes me proud that my school does not bow to the PC police.

The white kids should just flog themselves and apologize the whole class.

White kids are being turned into self loathing pussies. You can have a conversation in class about race without having to apologize for a guy who did bad things and shared your skin tone 200 years ago.

Dude, just look at Woody and Cleve. Perfect example.

You realize the vast majority of college classes don't operate like this, right?

But yes, the older generation talking bad about the younger generation. That's probably never happened before and will never happen again.

You realize the vast majority of college classes don't operate like this, right?

But yes, the older generation talking bad about the younger generation. That's probably never happened before and will never happen again.

You missed the point, again, because it is the older generation forcing these views on the impressionable younger generation. It's disturbing that there are actually people in positions of power that think this way.

example of what? historical awareness? Have i ever said anything like we all need to move off our land and give it back to the native americans? No i haven't you infant. What I constantly say though is we need to be aware of history and how it exasperatingly seems to repeat itself. When muppets like you foster certain notions I can almost always draw back to a point in time when other infantile twat drips thought the same thing with disastrous consequences. At THE VERY LEAST i think we can acknowledge past wrongs, it hurts nothing except some people's childlike ego's.

As for these professors, don't take the class. These classes are electives, students know what they're getting into. I guess you want these classes to teach that white people landed here and in south america and the local indigenous populace just raptured away into the sky? You must have a face like a vagina, no one so sopping stupid can't not have a face like an overused twat.

You missed the point, again, because it is the older generation forcing these views on the impressionable younger generation. It's disturbing that there are actually people in positions of power that think this way.

There are people in power with disturbing views across the board.

And the generation comment was a reply to DieHard, not necessarily thr OP, which is why I quoted DieHard. It wasn't missing the point of the OP. I got it, horrible liberal college brainwashing. Original.

Kind of hard to say the older generation is forcing its views on the younger generation when we're talking about 2 professors and some students.

example of what? historical awareness? Have i ever said anything like we all need to move off our land and give it back to the native americans? No i haven't you infant. What I constantly say though is we need to be aware of history and how it exasperatingly seems to repeat itself. When muppets like you foster certain notions I can almost always draw back to a point in time when other infantile twat drips thought the same thing with disastrous consequences. At THE VERY LEAST i think we can acknowledge past wrongs, it hurts nothing except some people's childlike ego's.

As for these professors, don't take the class. These classes are electives, students know what they're getting into. I guess you want these classes to teach that white people landed here and in south america and the local indigenous populace just raptured away into the sky? You must have a face like a vagina, no one so sopping stupid can't not have a face like an overused twat.

Stuart

"Infant"? "Childlike" ego? ...amid all your childish whining and name calling after Cal pushed your button, the irony here is glaring.

You placed "AT THE VERY LEAST" in caps to stress acknowledging our wrongs. That gesture could only imply that there is much more we can do.

What do you have in mind Cleve?

Don't worry about acknowledging our past wrongs, you sicko liberals have thus far done a fine job of already convincing half the populace that America is why third world countries exist...that America is the root cause of all that is evil in the world.

Yes dipshit, the students know what they're getting into, just as students know what they're getting into when they start doing drugs. This course only provides already indoctrinated students with more sewage to humor their already warped beliefs.

Taking into account your sheer ignorance, I certainly hope your reference to "white people" conquering the lands of South America are white people of the Spanish persuasion. You're big compassionate liberal heart can place blame the Mexican govt. and their Spanish ancestors this time for the extinction of the indigenous people there Cleve, not the white Anglo Saxon.

And in case you weren't aware, the founding of every nation in Europe, and on the planet for that matter was a result of one peoples conquest over another.You need to read up on the Goths, the Vandals, the Visigoths, the Franks, the Anglo Saxons ect..

The conquest of the Americas was not a conquest of sovereign nations you idiot...see Hitler, see WWII Japan.

Perhaps what should be taught in universities is that Europe would be speaking German today if not for the greatness that is America.

It's not going out on a limb to suggest that the average dimwit college student isn't even aware of that.

Perhaps what should be taught in universities is that Europe would be speaking German today if not for the greatness that is America.

It's not going out on a limb to suggest that the average dimwit college student isn't even aware of that.

Uh, I just wanted to point out that Europe DOES speak German since, roughly 1 in 10 Europeans speak German, whether natively or as a second language:

http://one-europe.info/eurographics/german-speaking-population-in-europe

But, what I DID learn in university was to think critically and to better articulate my arguements.

Archived