THE BROWNS BOARD

Here's what the Obama family did

Here’s What the Obama Family Did on Sunday – You’re Gonna HATE This

by Top Right News on August 24, 2015 in Uncategorized

obamas-bsf.jpg

obamas-bsf.jpg

Um, for $12 million, you think they’d look…happier

by Brooke Bosca | Top Right News

America’s economy is in increasingly bad shape, and the U.S. stock market is in a nosedive. Americans everywhere are struggling.

But not the Obama family! They spent two weeks in Martha’s Vineyard, spending tens-of-millions of your tax dollars on yet ANOTHER golfing and beach vacation. They stayed at a $12 million “cottage” (which has 7 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms), golfed with Hollywood liberals, and vacationed in style.

obama-vacation-spot.jpg

And now, as you can see (above) they are depressed about having to return to Washington, D.C. They couldn’t bother to even crack a smile for the cameras, and look miserable:

President Obama and the first family looked glum when they stepped off Marine One outside of the White House after their summer vacation.

They had been on Martha’s Vineyard for the past two weeks, enjoying their annual summer break – and they seemed far from happy to be home.

En route to the capital on Sunday, they stopped off at Cape Cod to swap their first helicopter for the President’s plane Air Force One, and they managed to smile at crowds on the tarmac.

But as the family disembarked Air Force One at Andrews Air Force base, before taking another helicopter back to their official residence, the happy faces had vanished.

At the White House, a serious-looking Obama took the hand of his 17-year-old daughter Malia, while his wife and Sasha, 14, followed behind.

via The Daily Mail

Maybe President Obama is disappointed that he had to spend time away from the golf course calling Democrats to support his highly unpopular deal he wants America to cut with the hostile regime of Iran?

Or could the strain of a failed Presidency be a reason why the Obamas might be divorcing after his second term ends?

This family is SO out of touch:

obamas-nasty.jpg

Please share this on Facebook if you’re tired of funding the elitist Obama family’s lavish vacations!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Props to DieHard though. By copying and pasting these articles, we don't actually have to give Top Right News any clicks. Though, I would hate for them to miss out on any views for this "news".

I agree. I click on the links way less often. I do read the pasted articles more often

I'm not quite sure how staying at a $12m hotel means they spent $12m? Or "tens-of-millions of your tax dollars "[/size]

I'm shocked at such an oversight...[/size]

I'm guessing the place they stayed at will bill the govt atleast $12 million.

After all, when any business bills our govt, that business over charges.

The president travels to other countries? WTF?! I expect him to stay in Washington 365 days a year. He has a bed too, you know, do you know how much he costs tax payers when he sleeps? I bet he has a laptop too, on expenses. THOUSANDS of your TAX PAYER DOLLARS!

Took longer than I had guesed for the old Bush did it response.

Again Woodrow the reason people waste our time with this is not because other presidents don't take vacations but because Barack and Michelle seem to enjoy more extravagant and opulent vacations. And ironically it's their party that's constantly crying about the income gap and the one percent.

WSS

Again Woodrow the reason people waste our time with this is not because other presidents don't take vacations but because Barack and Michelle seem to enjoy more extravagant and opulent vacations. And ironically it's their party that's constantly crying about the income gap and the one percent.

WSS

That is ultimately what should be taken away from this. Don't cry about those evil 1% folks while spending tax payer money on extravagant vacations.

WSS

And if we have very far left wingers getting up in arms about President [insert name]'s vacations in 3 years then I'll reference Obama's as a joke.

The idea on here that everything the left does is terrible and everything the right does is perfect is laughable. Apparently pointing that out makes you a liberal...

But you can keep up the act if you want

I manipulate you like a little kid. Its funny to see you get pissed and then act like it didn't bother you. Then you come to your little boys defense on cue. You're very predictable.

"I manipulate you like a little kid!......

.... Let's go refresh Top Right News so I know how to feel about things."

And if we have very far left wingers getting up in arms about President [insert name]'s vacations in 3 years then I'll reference Obama's as a joke.

The idea on here that everything the left does is terrible and everything the right does is perfect is laughable. Apparently pointing that out makes you a liberal...

If you think it's as simple as that you may need to go back and reconsider. The attempted point is not "Obama bad" - if Bush had been doing this it wouldn't have been mentioned by the right, but not because of hypocrisy. The point is that Obama is spending lots of money on holidays while supposedly being the leader of the party of income equality. If you're going to complain about income inequality, don't go on vacations costing hundreds of thousands of dollars each year.

At least, that should be the point. TRN gets too caught up in liberal bashing, anti-christ bullshit and YOUR TAX PAYER DOLLARS to be even able to make a point when it actually has one.

All that being said, why shouldn't he go on holiday? He makes a decent wage, but could make many times more in private business, and probably after this will make millions on the after-dinner speaking circuit (last I heard GWB was on $100k per night). All his expenses are presumably within a framework laid out by congress - if there was a real outrage from republicans they could put the bill through to limit the amount of vacation expenses he can claim, and the democrats would pass it if they were so bothered about the few hundreds of thousands.

Except, in the grand scheme of things, a few hundred thousand in less than a drop in the ocean compared to the annual GDP, let alone national debt.

Apparently keeping up isn't your particular strong suit. Let's say if somebody from the far right was attacking a left-wing president for moral values yet the right winger was regularly getting drunk and frequenting houses of ill repute...

Which probably happens.

(have logic explain the difference for you)

WSS

Apparently keeping up isn't your particular strong suit. Let's say if somebody from the far right was attacking a left-wing president for moral values yet the right winger was regularly getting drunk and frequenting houses of ill repute...

(have logic explain the difference for you)

WSS

That sounds familiar. As in, happens a lot? How many stories have we seen of a mayor/pastor/good ol' boy talking anti-gay rhetoric, only to be outed via grindr a month later? Or who cheat on their wife or other things.

That sounds familiar. As in, happens a lot? How many stories have we seen of a mayor/pastor/good ol' boy talking anti-gay rhetoric, only to be outed via grindr a month later? Or who cheat on their wife or other things.

And everyone should be fair game when they are being a hypocritical douche. The president has come out railing against 1% while using tax payer money to pay for extravagant vacations....just like the very people he tried to rally the masses against. It is actually worse because it isn't his money he is spending on all of this. The rich guy pays out of his pocket. The Obamas are doing this on our dime while crowing on about the evil rich folks.

Archived