THE BROWNS BOARD

Third Debate MAGAThread

bbedward

Hillary talks of Trump groping women but ignores her husbands Infedelity. Crazy.

Pretty sure she didnt ignore it in private. See thats the difference, his infedelities ate by and large a private matter. Except fir the rape accusations ofc. So bringing up monica is a no go and if he brought up the rape accusations he'd have to deal with the issue of it was never proven.

Very good performance by Trump. He nailed Clinton on a number of her scandals and left her cackling...finally a republican candidate and vice president as well who unashamedly take a pro life position. For years I have watched the establishment RINO's be very mealy mouth and act almost embarrassed whenever they had to publicly take a pro life position. This evil woman has no problem killing babies while 3/4ths of the baby have come out of the womb with just their feet still inside.

Trump is just saying that to reel in the hardline conservative base that's turned away from him. Dude has more flips than a professional high diver.

Omg pls stop, wss and cal's bp just shot to the moon. Srsly these old guys are a hiccup away ftom a major cardiac event.

Well that us one of two things; that Donald Trump wins this election and you guys are trying to out minority Hillary or Hillary wins and you guys turn on her like the snakes you are.

:)

I'm waiting for her to call Donald Trump a fish eyed fool.

WSS

Trump just made a speech at a packed rally in Delaware, Ohio.

He was freakiing excellent. Improved on his message from the last debate.

Higgardly is obamao worse.

Trump isn't perfect, but he's genuine, and has genuine stances on several

extremely important issues that, WHEN he wins... you know he will be true

to his word.

Higgardly is a fraud; she made an ass of herself with the weird psycho-smiling and diversions from

answering questions put to her...

I honestly believe she isn't all there. The character Donald Sutherland played in the Hunger Games was more

honest and less evil than higgardly has been most of her adult life.

This election has taught me to absolutely hate the powers that be.

2000: Election was rigged! Gore won!

2002: "George Bush was selected not elected" - Hillary Clinton

2015/16: Democratic Primary was rigged!

2016: Russia is rigging the election for Trump!

Today: It's *literally* impossible to rig the election. Trump is bad and dangerous.

This election has taught me to absolutely hate the powers that be.

2000: Election was rigged! Gore won! ​Gore took the high ground and conceded

2002: "George Bush was selected not elected" - Hillary Clinton Not a Presidential Candidate

2015/16: Democratic Primary was rigged! Again nothing to do with supporting the Presidency

2016: Russia is rigging the election for Trump! Russia isn't rigging anything, rooting for Trump

Today: It's *literally* impossible to rig the election. Trump is bad and dangerous.

The sad thing is most Americans don't understand the issue. Once the election has been decided it is imperative that the only person who can lay claim to that position concede and accept that the power rests with the victor. It is about the unifying of power. If Gore wants to make a joke 16 years later about a hanging chad that's fine a presidential candidate publicly calling our democracy a farce and saying that the results were rigged is anti-American. Everyone gets this, well most do.

What a disappointing debate. I expected far more personal attacks. Might not even mail in my ballot, now.

Obama Trump won in 2012 2016 because the biggest selling point Mitt Romney Crooked Hillary had is that he wasn't Obama Trump. No one actually liked Romney Crooked Hillary enough to want to vote for him, and Obama Trump had a rabid fan base voting for him because he was black an asshole who doesn't care who he offends.

Just so you remember flaunting that around and acting holier than thou..It turns out my point is proving 110% correct. Who knew?

Archived