THE BROWNS BOARD

How Half Of America Lost Its F**king Mind

gftChris

Me too. I'd build a log cabin up in the mountains in the northwest and make it awesome. I'd ride my motorcycle three months out of the year into town. Also I'd stock up supplies and hunker down during the winter.

And have a killer garage and build bikes and hot rods. It's my dream.

Wtf are you doing in my head bro? You some kind of psychic dream snatcher bro?

Pretty much the only diff between us is id build that place in peru up in the andes. Then id build another one in patagonia argentina

Wtf are you doing in my head bro? You some kind of psychic dream snatcher bro?

Pretty much the only diff between us is id build that place in peru up in the andes. Then id build another one in patagonia argentina

It's because we're both crazy assholes.

I think you're not understanding what I'm talking about. Go back and read the article, and then get back to me.

Ohio is one of only like seven states with a population of more than 10 million. Cleveland accounts for a large chunk of that with the metropolitan area clocking in at somewhere around 3.5 million. That makes it a fairly big city. I'll just assume you've never been here.

I realize that. Back at ya,

It's a lot better just telling everyone about my incarceration rather than hiding it hoping no one knows. It was so long ago it really doesn't matter anyway. I hate thieves and rapists...etc. my only regret I should've beat that dudes ass a couple of years before it went down.

It's a lot better just telling everyone about my incarceration rather than hiding it hoping no one knows. It was so long ago it really doesn't matter anyway. I hate thieves and rapists...etc. my only regret I should've beat that dudes ass a couple of years before it went down.

Dude, you dont need to explain nor apologize for yourself. Edpecially to that valor stealing chimp. Otherwise nobody cares nor holds it agsinst you.

Archived