THE BROWNS BOARD

Hillary received primary debate questions from a mole at Fox News

bbedward

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21526#efmAJiAOE

We already know Brazile leaked out questions for a CNN town hall to the Clinton campaign.

But new evidence that "Bob B" leaked out questions for a fox debate during the Democratic primary.

Bob B is probably Bob Beckel. Works at CNN, formerly worked at Fox. Likely still has/had connections at Fox who leaked him the questions.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21526#efmAJiAOE

We already know Brazile leaked out questions for a CNN town hall to the Clinton campaign.

But new evidence that "Bob B" leaked out questions for a fox debate during the Democratic primary.

Bob B is probably Bob Beckel. Works at CNN, formerly worked at Fox. Likely still has/had connections at Fox who leaked him the questions.

Beckel is so in the tank for the dems he lost all cred. And he's plenty dishonest enough to get those questions

to the higgardly camp.

rigged = liberal dishonest media and millions of fake voter registrations.

and a child actor paid by the clinton campaign to pretend to be a victim of

something Trump ever said years ago, taken out of context.

and Clinton campaign organized violent mercenaries sent to Trump rallies.

and smear campaign after smear campaign.

I believe the left is completely dishonest and vicious, to send a warning to all decent republicans

who might think to oppose them in important elections -

"don't do it, or we'll smear you and your family til you die"

The democratic party is now the kgb party. Anything goes to get power and keep it.

If I win, best decision ever, if I lose must be rigged. NFL rigged since 1/15/1967

Frankly now the fuck can you deny this shit?

Maybe Donna defended it well enough for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-rJiPIqGhg

Thief!

FYI wikileaks has a 100% perfect track record in terms of everything that it's released in the last 10 years

Is it fake now?

Fuck the DNC and fuck the Democrats.

I'm more Democrat based on policy, but no way I could ever vote for anybody associated with the Democratic party after all of the evidence of corruption I've seen.

I'd be interested to see also the emails from inside the republican party, and who wouldn't want to see the shit gone back and forth within Trump HQ?

I'm not denying what's happening here, and it's pretty shocking. Obviously it's not explicitly "hey, what are the questions gonna be?" but you know if you snitch for the godmother clinton she'll take you under her protection and that's part of the issue.

Just seriously America, are these two the best you can do?

Archived