THE BROWNS BOARD

Higgardly's HITMAN tells all. Finally, just how corrupt she really is.

calfoxwc

As soon as one false narrative and deliberately misleading angle gets shut down, Cal just rolls to the next one. It's like watching a legitimately rheetarded individual struggle to grasp basic logic string. It would be a disaster for Cal if Trump wins. Literally no more input to bullshit output. The logic fail machine would blink out like the Terminator, only to reroute subsystems and come back to life 4 years later i'm sure.

You know, not often but my plan is to bump this thread up every so often. Just in case ANYONE here possibly thinks the points raised by Cal are remotely legit, I plan to bump this thread up. There's using right-wing sources bad but this was finally the straw that broke the camel's back.

your feeble "back" broke mountain the first time any of us disagreed with you.

I used the Enquirer intentionally. Nichols is a knucklehead, I suppose he did do some things

for the cltintons, but

I keep asking the same question, and no hillary free stuff buttkisser will answer it.

This was brought up during the days of the clintons - the sleazy acquaintences of the clintons

in gov and their dirty dealings. nichols was one.

who the hell hires a former hs football star in arkansas, and a professional ad jingles writer and rock band guitarist...to the position of marketing direction for the Arkansas Development Finance Authority ??????

Archived