THE BROWNS BOARD

WATCH: New BOMBSHELL video just released by James O’Keefe on MASS VOTER FRAUD

OldBrownsFan

James O’Keefe is out with this latest bombshell video entitled “Mass Voter Fraud”:

In the second video of James O’Keefe’s new explosive series on the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign, Democratic party operatives tell us how to successfully commit voter fraud on a massive scale. Scott Foval, who has since been fired, admits that the Democrats have been rigging elections for fifty years.

http://therightscoop.com/watch-new-bombshell-video-just-released-james-okeefe-mass-voter-fraud/

Cant watch the video right now, so how do they do it?

I think the video yesterday was worse.

But they're talking about getting people across state lines to vote in other states basically. Not using buses but having them use personal vehicles or using cars up at auction or whatever.

My issue with this video is it's basically the undercover guy coming up with all the ideas and everyone saying "yea that could work"

It mostly centers around Foval who is less significant now that he's been fired too - Bob Creamer was hesitant at the voter fraud ideas too in the video.

It's significant but I wouldn't exactly call it a bombshell or anything crazy

Some of the comments:
"It doesn't appear that most people here watched the entire video, because there was one big thing towards the end. The dreamer lawyer said that they could look at massive voter fraud options maybe in 2018, depending on who wins the election. He said there was no way they could do that during this election. Did he realize he was being recorded? If so, he went along with a lot of voter fraud ideas on tape. Or, is it the machines that they are counting on this time? If not, then he is saying that they don't have any coordinated major voter fraud plans for this election. This video is toxic for the Dems. They will avoid it like the plague."
"Oh I'm sure that the In-Justice Department will find something with which to charge O'Keefe."

"Oh it's ok...director Comey has reviewed this video and found that even though it was criminal in nature, there is no intent.

Nothing to see here...move along citizen."

"Watch ... the GOP won't ... say ... sh**. Why? Because they are so afraid of the media calling them raaaaacist ... they will stay nice and silent.
The Dems are nothing but a criminal organization. The media is party of that gang. Republicans need to treat these people like criminals and stop having them "moderate" their debates."

Mark Levin: Trump is almost right, the system is actually WORSE!

Mark Levin opened his show tonight discussing how the voting system in this country is actually worse than what Trump is currently alleging.

Levin argues that every time a governor tries to address the problems inherent in the voter registration system, they are opposed by the left. Why? Levin says it’s simple, because they cheat!

This, we’ve known for years. And the new O’Keefe video makes that clear as day.

http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-trump-almost-right-system-actually-worse/

The Okeefe releases are extremely compelling stuff. But as usual, the left will try to spin out of what it obviously is...

And apparently these incredibly damning videos are off the radar of the MSM.. Shocking!!!!! No Really

I'm not a Trump defender.. I prefer to see it as a defender of the United States against the Clintons...

But no matter... Trump promised term limits on Congress... We all want it but.....

the left is obviously all in. as long as things go for their benefit, they don't care about

corruption, fraud, womanizing/raping, bribery, murders, lies, threats...

you name it, they don't give a crap as long as it gets them free stuff.

Let any of those things above benefit a republican, and all hell will break loose.

It's a marxist type revolution. We are way, way closer to big, serious trouble.

Democratic Operative In Veritas Videos About Voter Fraud, Inciting Violence Visited The White House 342 Times

Between 11/21/2009 and 6/24/2016, Robert Creamer appears to have visited the White House 342 times, 340 times as ‘Robert Creamer’ and twice as ‘Bob Creamer’.

47 of those visits were direct visits with Obama. Several of those visits included Michelle Obama.

In the video where Democratic operatives talk about how to conduct mass voter fraud, Scott Foval describes Creamer in the videos as the ‘black hat’ guy who has taught him so much. Creamer also shows up on another video which covers inciting violence at Trump rallies. Creamer states on video that Clinton is aware of his work, and that his firm, Democracy Partners, has a daily telephone call with the Clinton campaign to coordinate.

Creamer is a convicted felon:

Creamer, a political consultant who worked with the Democratic National Committee to consult Barack Obama on his two presidential campaigns, pleaded guilty in 2005 to defrauding nine financial institutions out of at least $2.3 million while running his own failing non-profit organization.

The convicted felon maintains ties to the White House. On Monday, Creamer participated in a private conference call held by White House officials that brought voices from liberal organizations together to discuss how to pressure Democrats and other politicians on Capitol Hill to back a nuclear deal with Iran, the Free Beacon reported.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/302072-democratic-operative-in-veritas-video-about-voter-fraud-visited-the-white-house-342-times/

Who was first in with that hypocrisy though? In any case, what a shit show this is. We're watching the end of this country no matter who wins

I meant that CNN will use the "bar room talk" excuse as if you just talk about mass voter fraud at the bar - while talking about how nobody ever says anything like Trump said in a locker room

I meant that CNN will use the "bar room talk" excuse as if you just talk about mass voter fraud at the bar - while talking about how nobody ever says anything like Trump said in a locker room

Well to be fair no ody says shit like that in a lockerroom. They talk about tits and ass sure but ive never ever heard just grab em by the pussy. I played football dude, college and semi pro. If shit like that was not heard there, its not heard anywhere.

Well to be fair no ody says shit like that in a lockerroom. They talk about tits and ass sure but ive never ever heard just grab em by the pussy. I played football dude, college and semi pro. If shit like that was not heard there, its not heard anywhere.

And I've been to a bar many times and never talked about committing mass voter fraud.

Archived