THE BROWNS BOARD

I voted today...well x2. The only way to do it.

mjp28

I voted today...well x2. The only way to do it. ;)

Absentee ballot that is, I get one for the wife and me you can take your time, no lines or hassles inside plus they even finally allow mailing two ballots in one envelopes for just $0.68 now how easy is that?

And I fill out my ballot plus my wife's and we will put them in the mailbox tomorrow.

I also did something I haven't done in years I voted a straight ticket right down the line! Only left a few blanks and picked the local issues of course.

Why? Because I'm so thoroughly sick and tired of all the bullcrap flying around so that's the way I'm going. ... x2 of course. I've never been so disgusted with the whole process.

My neighbor just got back from Europe last week said they can't believe what a circus it's become. Even people who spoke no English wanted to talk through translators about it.

God bless the USA, and remember to vote....or don't bitch about anything.

Remember too folks voting for the POTUS is your least effective vote, voting for your local and state issues is much more important on a day-to-day basis.....and don't just vote every four years unless you're just stupid or something.

I'm not sure who I'm voting for down ballot yet, but I prefer to vote at the polling location. It's right around the corner from me anyway.

I prefer my kitchen table where I can spread out all of my papers and other information and take my good ol' time in fact I've had my ballots for days now, ever get into a voting booth and seen pages of stuff you may never have seen before or thoroughly? (Or worse yet behind 6 people who have no idea what they're doing?)

Relax, do it the easy way.

I'm probably going to vote for Trump. I think I'm just going to leave the rest of the ballot blank. Neither the GOP nor the DNC deserve my support.

But think about your board of education, councilman, sheriff, mayors, judges and more. Plus tax and other issues. Those are the important races.

Don't waste your vote!

I'm shocked, have you no compassion for the Americans who can't afford the $0.68? Or can't read the absentee ballot? Or are just too fucking lazy to apply for it? Think of all those disaffected Democrat voters you heartless bastard.

WSS

You're killing me. Ol

Archived