THE BROWNS BOARD

Anyone else heard they nerfed assange's internet access? Rumor also he's dead

Clevfan4life

So you are backing off our plan of an intelligence test to vote? I thought we were on the same page about that Woodrow.

WSS

Because history certainly has never provided empirical evidence that requiring a test to vote overtly and intentionally disenfranchises minority voters. Nope, that never happened.

Because history certainly has never provided empirical evidence that requiring a test to vote overtly and intentionally disenfranchises minority voters. Nope, that never happened.

Well, he said with a Sly smile, I'm not seeing the downside?

I think you missed the point of previous conversations where woody called for an intelligence test to vote. Assuming, of course, that Republicans are stupid. So I agreed with him about a voting test.

But of course as I've said before if someone is too stupid or too destitute or too shiftless to vote, their decisions as to matters that concern the country don't mean a great deal to me.

Ship buddy the voices of the people who follow this stuff mean little enough...

:)

WSS

Winston Churchill once said the best case against democracy was a five minute conversation with the average voter. Things haven't changed much since he said those words. The youtube videos with the ignorance of our citizens being on full display is shocking especially in the day we are living in with so much information available.

The right to vote peacefully is one of those things where it's all or nothing proposition. You can't claim to be a government "by the people and for the people" and not allow a means for those very people to vote. It's counter to the very foundations of this country really to feel otherwise. Of course stupid people will vote for stupid things, but that's just how life goes.

The only barrier to voting should be being a citizen of the country.

The right to vote peacefully is one of those things where it's all or nothing proposition. You can't claim to be a government "by the people and for the people" and not allow a means for those very people to vote. It's counter to the very foundations of this country really to feel otherwise. Of course stupid people will vote for stupid things, but that's just how life goes.

The only barrier to voting should be being a citizen of the country.

...and maybe some questions like "can you name the current vice president" or "what is aleppo?"

In all seriousness, I think that you should have to be gainfully employed or retired to vote. No one unemployed or on welfare could vote.

You are a fantastic moron. Truly one of the stupidest most myopically rheetardef infividuals ive ever cone across in real life. Not an ounce of your words carry the slightest seriousness nor any discernible rational intelligence.

As soon as i read "in all seriousness" i was already smiling. Seriously. Ur a clown. If theres any demographic who's voting privileges should be examined its old racist drunk donkeys sitting at home squeeling at the world from their wheelchair

You are a fantastic moron. Truly one of the stupidest most myopically rheetardef infividuals ive ever cone across in real life. Not an ounce of your words carry the slightest seriousness nor any discernible rational intelligence.

As soon as i read "in all seriousness" i was already smiling. Seriously. Ur a clown. If theres any demographic who's voting privileges should be examined its old racist drunk donkeys sitting at home squeeling at the world from their wheelchair

Look, its crazy girl spouting off at the mouth again, you go crazy. Thats your name from now on, crazy.

200.gif#1

So you are backing off our plan of an intelligence test to vote? I thought we were on the same page about that Woodrow.

WSS

I'd be more than happy for that to be put in place.

Not exactly what we're talking about here, and I realize you're just shooting for a "gotchya!" type response ...but come on

Archived