THE BROWNS BOARD

Beat the dog shit out of a hippie yesterday

DieHardBrownsFan

He was from the Cintucki area of Ohio, where they still don't have running water. He squealed like a pig when he went down. Shouldn't have tried to remove my Trump/Pence sticker. A cop witnessed it and put him under arrrest for disorderly conduct. He asked me If I wanted to press charges and I said no. Fucker has a miserable enough life already.

I'd love to see that arrest ticket or docket entry or however police down there handle it, oh it is a public record right?

.....and nice tee shirt.

When I drove a truck I hated having a load to Ciccinnati. I remember one time being in a part of the city where I had to make a right turn and they were so stupid I had to wait a long time for one to be smart enough to give me space for a wide turn. No shit.

I used to play in a hardcore band many moons ago. We were playing at a show in Cincy in a shit part of the city but the place was called The Void. We pulled up and one of the bands was outside on the corner losing it and talking to the cops. A group of "urban youths" had walked up and held them up at gun point. Took all of their equipment but left the van. Army anted that shit out. About 20 hood rats were involved. This was probably '01 or '02.

My band played a club in N Fl a few yrs back. At the end of our 3rd set about 1am I walked out into the parking lot to get some air.. I ran across a guy beating the dog shit out of his GF or wife.. When I got to him he had her by the back of head hair and was beating her face against a drivers side window on a car. I separated them, he wasn't happy. I put him in a full nelson, planted his chin into his chest, picked him up off the ground and pinned him against a truck.. Next thing I know, I get slammed in the side of the head.. I look over my shoulder and yep, you guessed it, the lil lady that was taking an ass whoopin 5 seconds ago is now taking shots at me with about 2lbs of keys in her hand. I DID throw a kick back(that earned me one of the charges) and knock her down.. By then people started to show up and restrained her.. I was able to talk her BF down and let him go.. I went back into the club, cleaned the blood off my face. Small puncture wounds, nothing serious :D

Anyhow, we played our last set and that was that, or so I thought

The next night, the sheriff's dept showed up at my home and told me I was charged with assault and criminal mischief what ever the f#@k that is.. I had to be arraigned. At the arraignment it's kinda like middle school. You're lined up according to case and go into a line of chairs.. You move one chair closer after each case. I was able to hear the case I was on deck for and it was a guy writing bad checks.. He gets found guilty.. The judge gave him a few months probation and a fine and directed him to pay the clerk of court. And I swear to God the next words out of this guy's mouth were "Will ya take a personal check" :lol:

Took 6 months to get my charges dropped.. I learned a few things from that night

Archived