THE BROWNS BOARD

Worst Election Ever

OldBrownsFan

Shut up maggot. You couldn't walk in the shadow of someone who serves, now get back to your little cube pussy.

Most veterans engender respect, not just because of their service, but because the military gave them the discipline to carry themselves in an intelligent and rational manner. They are deserving of respect in that regard.

You, on the other hand, constantly comport yourself on here with nothing but an obnoxious, harassing and feeble minded attitude. You contribute nothing of meaning to debates on here, and then try to hide your blatant, child-like stupidity behind military service when others call you on your bullshit. So, frankly, your opinion means dick to me, and you can go fuck yourself.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you're probably playing semantics at this point, but allow me to clarify. Here is what Trump said:

"His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald being, you know, shot. I mean the whole thing is ridiculous. What is this, right, prior to his being shot? And nobody even brings it up...What was he doing what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting? Its horrible."

So, did he outright say that Raphael Cruz killed Kennedy? No. But, he was insinuating such, and I believe the vast majority of people interpreted him as saying such. Perhaps I would have been better served to have written "insinuated" instead, but I think that you understood the jist to begin with. Regardless, the conservative media ran with it, and it became a big talking point during the run up to the Indiana primary, instead of Trump and Cruz's actual polices.

True, but that isn't what we were originally arguing about. You originally stated, if I read you correctly, your disappointment that "not one of the news cycle eruptions from the Democrats and their Partners in the MSM have had anything to do with policies qualifications positions..." - a point that I have no problem conceding, since I too am disappointed in the same thing. But, I then pointed out that Trump pretty much does the same thing - making outlandish claims and vitriolic attacks against his Republican opponents and Clinton - and spends almost zero time on actual policy; and the conservative media runs with it.

So, I don't really understand your obstinacy on this issue - you're usually pretty level headed and rational, even when you don't agree with other poster's point's of view. But I don't think you can deny that the game of attack politics over actual policy is being played extensively by both Trump and Clinton, and that both liberal and conservative media outlets are running with it. They're in it for the click-bait at this point.

Yes they are. And I'm not holding Trump blameless in any of this.

What I'm saying is that you should look at your three examples. Those are basically three throwaway lines by Trump not an entire campaign. And yes they all got attention in all media outlets. But exaggerated misleading and false attention if I may. You even admit that in your post.

And though none of the three are valid, all of the three have been turned into attack Trump issues. He never accused Ted Cruz father of Killing Kennedy but that's the spin for your side. He only pointed out the difference in the hot factor between his wife and Teds because Ted's Super PAC attacked Trump's wife. And pointed out that she worked for Goldman Sachs who seem to be the bogeyman these days. Right?

He didn't even attack everybody's precious Gold Star Family but made an offhand remark that these people who are giving speeches attacking him, are part of a culture his opponents should probably have serious issues with. Right? Of course I understand equality and women's rights mean nothing if you vote Democrat.

But at the end of all of this, unless you have some better examples, I think we have to admit that all the things people hate Donald Trump for have nothing to do with any policy he's put out.

I cant imagine you could disagree with that.

Beyond that I appreciate your kind words and feel primarily the same about you.

WSS

PS I don't really consider Fox Breitbart MSNBC or Salon or The Huffington Post or Drudge the mainstream media.

Even though they are as biased as anyone else most low-information voters here a minute or two a week from ABC NBC CBS plucked from the pages oh pseudo news mainstream rags the New York Times The Washington Post Etc.

WSS

Most veterans engender respect, not just because of their service, but because the military gave them the discipline to carry themselves in an intelligent and rational manner. They are deserving of respect in that regard.

You, on the other hand, constantly comport yourself on here with nothing but an obnoxious, harassing and feeble minded attitude. You contribute nothing of meaning to debates on here, and then try to hide your blatant, child-like stupidity behind military service when others call you on your bullshit. So, frankly, your opinion means dick to me, and you can go fuck yourself.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Fuck you pussy. You act like this means something. It's a fucking football board that attracts pussies like you all the time. You feel that you are in an environment where you can say anything you like without fear of getting your ass kicked.

He doesn't understand any of those words

The worst part is that, when Trump loses, the Reps will think the reason why is because he wasn't conservative enough. They'll come back with a Cruz 2.0 candidate that will blabber on and on about Jesus and what not, instead of realizing why Trump actually lost. It was his moderate policies (some of them), it was because he's an ass. I think that would be setting them up for another loss in 4 years.

Bingo.

You feel that you are in an environment where you can say anything you like without fear of getting your ass kicked.

That's not the USA?

The dems strategy was never for Clinton to run on her record (because it is bad) they had no hope of ever getting the public to fall in love with Clinton. Their strategy was to destroy Trump and they knew they could count on the MSM liberal allies to help do it. Trump couldn't control that. Trump also has high negatives even higher than Clintons according to the polls. His hope was not to destroy Clinton but to talk about the issues people care about. It is a change election. Most people think we are going in the wrong direction and Trump represents change. Newt Gingrich described Trump well as "little Trump" and "big Trump". Big Trump can win the election, little Trump no. Since Clinton could not defend her record her campaign would anger little Trump into doing the very thing he shouldn't be doing with twitter wars and fights that most voters don't care about. They want to know a couple of things about Trump, can he be presidential and what will he do for the country? Trump should spend as much time as he can laying out a vision for what he will do if elected in the next debate. Trying to tear down Clinton is a fool's errand because most already know how bad she is. It might be too late at this point. With a disciplined candidate who would have stayed on message since May he would be in a much better position now even with the 11 year old sex talk video but there has been too much little Trump in this campaign and not enough big Trump.

It is the dems fault that the reps picked a candidate that's easily attacked

Not at all. The dems have a corrupt crooked candidate who will listen to her advisers. It is Trump's own fault for not listening to his advisers. Letting Trump be Trump worked in the GOP primary but most kept telling him that strategy would not work in the general election. Trump needed to pivot once he got the nomination and go into a disciplined message of policy speeches and ideas to make America great again. He kept going into the weeds and that is his fault.

Dinesh D’Souza Proposes ‘Knock Out’ Debate Question for Trump

Best-selling conservative author and film producer Dinesh D’Souza, appearing on Justice With Judge Jeanine on Saturday night was asked if he could recommend a “knockout” punch style question at the next and last presidential debate on Wednesday for Donald Trump to ask Hillary Clinton.

“He should say something like, ‘Look, Hillary, I mentioned at the last debate you and Bill went from zero to $300 million dollars on a government salary. Now, you didn’t invent the iPhone; you didn’t start a business, so what product were you selling to enable you to get so rich? Isn’t it a fact that the product that you are actually selling is U.S. government policy? And doesn’t that make you the most corrupt Secretary of State and possibly the most corrupt president we’ve ever had?'”

“And so when she says, ‘Well my husband was making money giving speeches,’ what do you say?” Jeanine Pirro asked D’Souza, who is feared by the Obama Regime so much that they politically prosecuted him by sentencing him to jail for a campaign finance violation others have been given slaps on the wrist for punishment.

Dinesh D’Souza, creator of the blockbuster Hillary’s AmericaThe Secret History of the Democratic Party, gave the perfect follow-up answer, one that probably any Trump supporter would love to see the Republican nominee ask Hillary Clinton.

“Then he says, ‘Well Hillary, Bill’s speaking fee was $150,000 — in line with all the other presidents — but the moment you became Secretary of State, his speaking fee quadrupled to the $500 to $750,000 dollar range for a 20-minute speech. Do you think people were actually paying your husband to give his usual pablum and rubbish? No, this was a kind of bribe — a down payment on something that they wanted you to do, and very often, you did it. And then tens of millions of dollars flow to your foundation in appreciation. Isn’t that the pattern that we’ve seen again and again and again. Do you deny it?'”

It’s a question that can only be answered with a one-word response if answered honestly: corruption, which has been the Clinton’s modus operandi for decades.

http://politistick.com/dinesh-dsouza-proposes-knock-debate-question-trump/#

Still hoping somehow someway Trump can pull this off. I can't stand the thought of a president Clinton, she should have been referred for criminal prosecution by the FBI. She met every element of the crime of negligent handling of classified material, every element but since she is a Clinton she gets off scott free.

I want the 2nd Amendment brought up. Then Trump can quote her anti-2nd Amendment stuff right after.

She'll lose votes on that one... will the mod bring it up?

People have come out and said the groping stories are false. And the airplane one is bullshit.

Frankly it's the biggest most clintonian smear campaign ever, but it's working unfortunately.

And why would it work?

The MSM...

Tass, Pravda, Nazi Germany, none of them ever got as scary as the MSM is now the land of the free.

but folks considering voting for higgardly, might vote elsewhere as far as independents go,

depending on how higgardly lies, or even tells a half truth...

Guess What Millennial Hillary Voters Want for the Second Amendment ...
bearingarms.com/.../guess-what-millennial-hillary-voters-want-for-the-se...
Aug 22, 2016 - One Hillary supporter boldly stated, "I really think that we really need to start viewing human rights as more important than gun rights.” Hilarious ...
VIDEO: Hillary supporters want to repeal the 2nd Amendment
www.campusreform.org/?ID=8005
Aug 15, 2016 - VIDEO: Hillary supporters want to repeal the 2nd Amendment. Cabot Phillips ... VIDEO: Hillary voters struggle to name a single accomplishment.

I thought Obama already repealed the 2nd Amendment...

I swear I read somewhere he was going to do that.

"ar, ar"

Isn't matter of repealing, more of rendering ineffective. Like what higgardly also wants... make guns cost

more like $2000, register every single one of them, then make $$$$ on people trying to qualify to keep them.

Then gradually, keep confiscating them.

All the while, the thugs have them easily. They passed registration in NY...

this is how gun registration works:

http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/New-York-SAFE-Act-gun-registration-numbers-are-6343080.php

Flouting The Law, Some New Yorkers Won't Register Guns : NPR
www.npr.org/.../flouting-the-law-some-new-yorkers-wont-register-g...
NPR

Jul 24, 2015 - They're just ignoring the law," says the head of the New York State Rifle and ... New York state's 2013 gun law includes a ban on the sale of ...

Flouting The Law, Some New Yorkers Won't Register Guns : NPR
www.npr.org/.../flouting-the-law-some-new-yorkers-wont-register-g...
NPR

Jul 24, 2015 - They're just ignoring the law," says the head of the New York State Rifle and ... New York state's 2013 gun law includes a ban on the sale of ...

SAFE Act under fire: Controversial legislation reaches three-year ...
www.mpnnow.com/article/20160131/NEWS/160139987
Daily Messenger

Jan 31, 2016 - Gun owners, county officials continue to battle the SAFE Act's existence, ... their opposition to New York's SAFE Act gun-control legislation.

but liberals will tout the new form that would be for gun owners to OPT OUT of

public disclosure.

hahahahaha. sounds good to get it passed...but the dark side was....

http://www.guns.com/2016/07/19/new-county-clerk-finds-20000-unprocessed-ny-safe-act-opt-out-forms/

Archived