THE BROWNS BOARD

Worst Election Ever

OldBrownsFan

Does that include the 1996 lawsuit Trump settled stemming from an alleged groping encounter in '92?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/04/16/trump/P6jVWXAzaG12Ou5dPXYCDL/story.html

This passage from Trump's '96 deposition refuting testimony about comments he was said to have made during a limo ride caught my eye:

“I never made that statement, I never would make that statement,” Trump said. “Why would I make a statement like that? I have more respect for women than anybody.”

Twenty years and counting and the same claim...

That's so telling. I'm serious a fiction author could not conjure this character up he tried. This guy is a clown bag unlike anything we've ever been subject to in american culture. He is the definition of the ugly american.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had Trump at the start of his campaign just said no TPP, rework NAFTA, let's review student debt, maternity leave policy and foreign diplomacy policy then shut his damn mouth - he would win in a landside.

The man gets in his own way and engages in petty trash talk and name calling. He should have...could have, shown he was above it and these allegations would have washed off him. Hell, I would have voted for him.

Blaming the media instead of the guy that lofted them bp balls every week. Sounds about right coming from republicans. I dont know how many times it has to be said but trump could have yap yap yap

Of course the media has something to do with it and of course they're in collusion fucking wise up. If you running for election and diehard and Cal were in charge of what the public heard about you what kind of chance do you think you'd have?

When the group story gets two minutes on the news and the wikI leaks get 18 seconds or nothing...

WSS

If I didn't constantly loft them softballs they're shit would sound petty and spiteful. With Trump though, things are landing cause what was said months ago and we were all like "oh he couldn't be that bad could he"....well yeah now we know he is that bad. He's put mgm on notice that if they release the apprentice tapes he's going to sue them blind. That in and of itself says enough. Because I don't say the stupid shit he says, if it was me i'd be like comb through those tapes see if you find something.

Of course the media has something to do with it and of course they're in collusion fucking wise up. If you running for election and diehard and Cal were in charge of what the public heard about you what kind of chance do you think you'd have?

Holy false equivalency!

Horseshit, to coin a phrase.

They realized that idiot which is most of the electorate want to hear about sex whether it's true or not and are bored stiff about the dishonesty of the candidate they love.

You say horseshit...

I say bullshit...

Horseshit Bullshit Horseshit Bullshit...

Let's call the whole thing off...

Are you buying into the Carlos Slim theory as well?

Hey now......

14650261_10154698439636336_3782420364754

This is why I am voting for Trump. Just wish he would have listened to his advisers and stuck to winning issues and not get baited and trapped into going into the weeds where he loses. He wins on the issues so the dems strategy was always to get him off message and unfortunately they succeeded.

This is why I am voting for Trump. Just wish he would have listened to his advisers and stuck to winning issues and not get baited and trapped into going into the weeds where he loses. He wins on the issues so the dems strategy was always to get him off message and unfortunately they succeeded.

If elected, do you believe Trump will cease to be "baited and trapped"? Are the stakes not slightly higher for a President on the world stage?

I hope this is looked at, in the future, as the lowest point in American political history but I fear it might not be.

Oh America has been through some major low points, Watergate, Iran Contra, Vietnam, The Great Depression to name a few but this is the most computer driven, media driven (both sides), TV 24/7 crapfest (both sides) I've ever seen and I'm 66.

I just hope it ends in November and I get my TV back.

America then better start working on finding better decent candidates for 2018, 2020 (both sides).

It would be nice not to be the laughing stock of the world again.

If elected, do you believe Trump will cease to be "baited and trapped"? Are the stakes not slightly higher for a President on the world stage?

Well we don't have two good choices, we have two bad choices. Clinton put our national security at risk so she could hide her emails from the public.Clinton handled herself horribly in her incompetence and lying about Benghazi. Clinton's character in my opinion is even worse than Trump. The lesser of two evils for me is Trump. BTW - The way to bait the Clinton's is to wave some cash under their nose.

"baited and trapped"?

He was baited to tweet? Trapped into saying what he has?

That's either BS or Trump is mentally incompetent

"baited and trapped"?

He was baited to tweet? Trapped into saying what he has?

That's either BS or Trump is mentally incompetent

I would not say Trump is mentally incompetent but he does have a character flaw being exploited. Little Trump doesn't seem to be able to let go of any slight big or small without going on the attack when sometimes politically it is better just to ignore it. Examples are the Khan family or Miss Universe or whatever is used to set him off.

It is known when Trump stays on message he wins and when he gets sidetracked off the real issues he goes down in the polls.

Dick Morris: Hillary Campaign Is Baiting Trump

Donald Trump's spat with the family of the fallen Muslim Army captain is a clear example of how Hillary Clinton's campaign "is based on baiting Trump," political strategist Dick Morris told Newsmax TV on Wednesday.

"She said it in her speech," at the Democratic national convention last week, Morris told "Newsmax Prime" host J.D. Hayworth. "She said, 'A man you can bait with a tweet.'

"Their whole technique is to tease him and bait him and anger him. He departs from the straight and narrow, lashes out — and the lash-out becomes the coverage.

"You forget about immigration," Morris continued. "You forget about trade. You forget about jobs. You forget about terrorism, crime.

"All you're talking about is insulting this veteran," he added. "That's how the media plays him."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/dick-morris-hillary-clinton-campaign-baiting/2016/08/03/id/742044/

I would not say Trump is mentally incompetent but he does have a character flaw being exploited. Little Trump doesn't seem to be able to let go of any slight big or small without going on the attack when sometimes politically it is better just to ignore it. Examples are the Khan family or Miss Universe or whatever is used to set him off.

It is known when Trump stays on message he wins and when he gets sidetracked off the real issues he goes down in the polls.

Donald Trump's spat with the family of the fallen Muslim Army captain is a clear example of how Hillary Clinton's campaign "is based on baiting Trump," political strategist Dick Morris told Newsmax TV on Wednesday.

"She said it in her speech," at the Democratic national convention last week, Morris told "Newsmax Prime" host J.D. Hayworth. "She said, 'A man you can bait with a tweet.'

"Their whole technique is to tease him and bait him and anger him. He departs from the straight and narrow, lashes out and the lash-out becomes the coverage.

"You forget about immigration," Morris continued. "You forget about trade. You forget about jobs. You forget about terrorism, crime.

"All you're talking about is insulting this veteran," he added. "That's how the media plays him."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/dick-morris-hillary-clinton-campaign-baiting/2016/08/03/id/742044/

True.

He really does need to just ignore these assholes.

WSS

"Their whole technique is to tease him and bait him and anger him. He departs from the straight and narrow, lashes out — and the lash-out becomes the coverage.

Which is all Trump's fault at the end of the day.

Unfortunately not one of the news cycle eruptions from the Democrats and their Partners in the MSM have had anything to do with policies qualifications positions, nothing.

No wonder the Europeans, as ineffectual as they are as far as the world stage, I think we're idiots.

WSS

I'm kinda curious myself on how headlines about Ted Cruz's wife being ugly, Cruz's father killing Kennedy, Hillary having Parkinson's, Bill Clinton paying that Flowers lady $200 for an abortion, etc...have to do with government policy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm kinda curious myself on how headlines about Ted Cruz's wife being ugly, Cruz's father killing Kennedy, Hillary having Parkinson's, Bill Clinton paying that Flowers lady $200 for an abortion, etc...have to do with government policy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm kinda curious if your hick cintucki ass ever served in the military, voted or contributed to society you fucking piece of excrement.

Headlines? Where? Silly websites that only silly people read or the New York Times Washington Post ABC NBC etc etc.

And who exactly made those claims? If those claims were ever made?

WSS

Headlines? Where? Silly websites that only silly people read or the New York Times Washington Post ABC NBC etc etc.

And who exactly made those claims? If those claims were ever made?

WSS

I'd say FoxNews and Breitbart, two of the top conservative news sources, aren't exactly "fringe" (or at least to their readers, I guess.)

I'd say FoxNews and Breitbart, two of the top conservative news sources, aren't exactly "fringe" (or at least to their readers, I guess.)

Sorry I thought you said Trump accused Ted's father of Killing Kennedy? He pointed out that he was hanging out with LHO in the same room which he was right?

And did he call his wife ugly after Ted's Super PAC ran a shitty about his wife just compare the two?

Sounds like you're making this shit up to me amigo.

WSS

Sorry I thought you said Trump accused Ted's father of Killing Kennedy? He pointed out that he was hanging out with same room which she was right?...

I think you're probably playing semantics at this point, but allow me to clarify. Here is what Trump said:

"His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald being, you know, shot. I mean the whole thing is ridiculous. What is this, right, prior to his being shot? And nobody even brings it up...What was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting? It’s horrible."

So, did he outright say that Raphael Cruz killed Kennedy? No. But, he was insinuating such, and I believe the vast majority of people interpreted him as saying such. Perhaps I would have been better served to have written "insinuated" instead, but I think that you understood the jist to begin with. Regardless, the conservative media ran with it, and it became a big talking point during the run up to the Indiana primary, instead of Trump and Cruz's actual polices.

...And did he call his wife ugly after Ted's Super PAC ran a shitty about his wife just compare the two? Sounds like you're making this shit up to me amigo.

WSS

True, but that isn't what we were originally arguing about. You originally stated, if I read you correctly, your disappointment that "not one of the news cycle eruptions from the Democrats and their Partners in the MSM have had anything to do with policies qualifications positions..." - a point that I have no problem conceding, since I too am disappointed in the same thing. But, I then pointed out that Trump pretty much does the same thing - making outlandish claims and vitriolic attacks against his Republican opponents and Clinton - and spends almost zero time on actual policy; and the conservative media runs with it.

So, I don't really understand your obstinacy on this issue - you're usually pretty level headed and rational, even when you don't agree with other poster's point's of view. But I don't think you can deny that the game of attack politics over actual policy is being played extensively by both Trump and Clinton, and that both liberal and conservative media outlets are running with it. They're in it for the click-bait at this point.

Dude, you're not that different from a civilian at all: the only difference between you and a civilian worker is that after scrubbing shitters for years, you got VA benefits...

Shut up maggot. You couldn't walk in the shadow of someone who serves, now get back to your little cube pussy.

Archived