THE BROWNS BOARD

Worst Election Ever

OldBrownsFan

Trump is dead in the water. A dead man walking. I was concerned all along when Trump got the nomination he had too much baggage with his prior history. I don't know how many women now have come forward claiming he groped them but it is starting to approach Bill Cosby. The wikileaks has shown the collusion and corruption with a liberal media and the Clinton campaign. The media helped Trump in the primaries giving him about 2 billion dollars in free air time and he overwhelmed the rest of the republican field. Anyone following politics knew the same media would turn on Trump in the general election. As the women come out of the woodwork against Trump along with his 11 year old video where he claims he can grope women because he is rich and famous I have to believe the media held on to these stories to put them out weeks before the election. They are that corrupt and in the tank for the democratic party and many are just an extension of the democratic party.

This the worst election in my lifetime. We had 17 candidates running in the GOP primary and any number of them would be beating Hillary Clinton. This was an election the democrats almost gave to us with running a horrible candidate in Clinton but the republicans managed to top them and we nominated an even worse candidate. I just hope the republicans can manage to hang on the senate and the house as the last thing we will need is Clinton as president and the democrats controlling congress. The Supreme Court which has been center right for a long time will flip immediately with Clinton and become solidly liberal and will likely stay that way for decades. Then there are all the liberal federal judges Clinton will put on federal courts with lifetime appointments.

I will still vote for Trump over Clinton but he has little chance of winning now. I have voted pro life since Reagan and Trump says he is now pro life and I know how pro abortion Clinton is.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you mean best election ever.

The headlines on reddit went like this

/r/politics - Trump will face rape charges

/r/the_donald - Bill Clinton paid mistress $200 for an abortion

This election has had everything I ever could have asked for plus more. I'll never be so entertained by politics again.

Unfortunately not one of the news cycle eruptions from the Democrats and their Partners in the MSM have had anything to do with policies qualifications positions, nothing.

No wonder the Europeans, as ineffectual as they are as far as the world stage, I think we're idiots.

WSS

Some really damaging and newsworthy stories coming from wikileaks about corruption in the media and Clinton have just been buried by the MSM who can't get enough of an 11 year old video and stories about groping from years ago that come to light now with just weeks left before the election. This was a nice coincidence about the timing of the wikileaks and the 11 year old video from Trump and the women who just now are coming forward (some as far back as 30 years ago).

When you watch the second debate you see the lib moderator Anderson Cooper press Trump numerous times asking him "for the record you are saying you never groped any women" and you see Trump dodging that question but after Cooper kept interrupting him to go on the record that he never groped any women Trump finally said no he hadn't. Bingo. My gut feeling and what we have learned from wikileaks is this question was spoon fed to Cooper from the Clinton campaign to get Trump to go on record he hadn't actually groped any women...........the democrats had all these women waiting in the wings who suddenly came out days later saying Trump did grope them..coincidence...I'm not buying it, not with the collusion already documented by wikileaks of the liberal press and the Clinton campaign.

Corrupt Media:

Michael Issikoff says NBC is sitting on devastating tape of Juanita Broaddrick

The NBC subsidiary of Comcast is reportedly combing its archives for material damaging to Donald Trump but ignoring requests to air the full interview with Juanita Broaddrick by Lisa Myers 17 years ago.

According to Brent Schur of the Free Beacon:

The reporter that first learned about Bill Clinton’s affair with Monica Lewinsky said on Thursday that NBC is sitting on the full tape of its initial interview with Bill Clinton rape accuser Juanita Broaddrick and should release it before the election.

Michael Isikoff, who was a leading reporter during the Monica Lewinsky scandal, said in a Thursday discussion that NBC should release a 17-year-old tape of an interview that it conducted with Broaddrick. Broaddrick has long claimed that the interview that NBC aired edited out her claim that Hillary Clinton was involved in quashing Broaddrick’s rape claims.

“NBC has the full tape of the original Lisa Myers interview,” Isikoff said during an online discussion on
. “NBC ought to check its archive and run the full interview. (AS long as they’re now culling their archives!)”

The network previously ran the tape but edited out material that was damaging to Hillary. This conspiracy has some history to it.

“Folks have made much of the fact that her claim about the conversation she had with Hillary wasn’t in the interview that run,” Isikoff said. “Broaddrick said it got cut out; Lisa Myers has since agreed Broaddrick said this then—and NBC chose to cut it out.”

NBC has never released an unedited version of its interview with Broaddrick.

Both NBC and the
Washington Post “
closely vetted” Broaddrick’s claims at the time and chose to run with stories on her claims, Isikoff said.

If we believe that the cover-up is always worse than the crime (which has been media gospel since Watergate, regarded as the high point of American journalism by most journalists themselves), then Hillary’s suspected intimidation of a woman raped by her husband in order to keep her silent surely outweighs any of the accusations of boorishness lobbed at Donald Trump.

This time, there is tape. Tape is what made the difference in focusing public attention on Trump's alleged misbehavior.

Maybe it is time for the torches and pitchforks to start parading in front of 30 Rock.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/10/michael_issikoff_says_nbc_is_sitting_on_devastating_tape_of_juanita_broaddrick_.html

The worst part is that, when Trump loses, the Reps will think the reason why is because he wasn't conservative enough. They'll come back with a Cruz 2.0 candidate that will blabber on and on about Jesus and what not, instead of realizing why Trump actually lost. It was his moderate policies (some of them), it was because he's an ass. I think that would be setting them up for another loss in 4 years.

The worst part is that, when Trump loses, the Reps will think the reason why is because he wasn't conservative enough. They'll come back with a Cruz 2.0 candidate that will blabber on and on about Jesus and what not, instead of realizing why Trump actually lost. It was his moderate policies (some of them), it was because he's an ass. I think that would be setting them up for another loss in 4 years.

If Trump loses the worst part is that the Ted Cruz 2.0 could actually beat Hillary in 2020

Trump ran one of the worst presidential campaigns I have seen. He never really sought out to get a ground game which is a must. He constantly was attacking other republicans instead of Clinton. He did dumb things on twitter with unnecessary fights nobody cared about but made Trump look more like the reality tv star he was versus a serious presidential candidate. Newt Gingrich had the best perspective on Trump when he said there was a little Trump and a big Trump....there is too much little Trump which can only be controlled when he is reading a prepared speech from a teleprompter.

Forget 2020... Cruz would have won in 2016. Trump might have been the only candidate Clinton could beat. The democrats were praying for Trump to win the nomination. Any republican candidate would be up against a biased liberal media but Trump gave them an over abundance of ammunition.

Not really. We will blame it on a few things. First of all like Cysko said he's been something of a loose cannon. Nothing that should disqualify him from office but sex cells and the idiots on the left realize that period number two is that the stunningly dishonest behavior of Hillary Clinton gets almost no mention. The Wikileaks stories get fifteen or twenty seconds while the fake stories about grouping somebody get two minutes on the news.

You and I probably agree that America is not all that conservative especially in the area of social issues and some of the candidates cling to those a little too strongly in my opinion. One reason I actually like Donald Trump. Fiscally conservative lower taxes smaller government and not giving a fuck where your dick goes is fine with me.

WSS

Blaming the media instead of the guy that lofted them bp balls every week. Sounds about right coming from republicans. I dont know how many times it has to be said but trump could have sealed this election months ago by shutting his pie hole and/or acting like a normal human being you'd be confortable letting your young daughters be around him. I just cant help but think.....http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/09/09-donald-trump-bill-clinton-6.w710.h473.2x.jpg

http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/09/09-donald-trump-bill-clinton-3.w710.h473.2x.jpg

http://static2.politico.com/dims4/default/8df02a4/2147483647/resize/1160x%3E/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.politico.com%2F8d%2F6c%2F44bfc0fe4eeab44737faa4075a8b%2F20160909-donald-trump-bill-clinton-4.jpg

Trump had a stretch of about 2 weeks in this campaign where he stayed on polices, read from a teleprompter and seemed to be listening to his advisers and staying off twitter. He made a rise in the polls when he did. His problem has always been lack of discipline and not listening to his advisers which continues to present:

Trump in NC: I Don’t Grope Ugly Chicks

We’re less than a month away from the general election and Donald Trump (little Trump) is still blowing off the advice of his advisers to do and say whatever he wants.

In Greensboro, North Carolina on Friday, Trump did the typical Trump thing: Acted like a jackass and suggested that the women who have come forward recently to say he’d touched them inappropriately were too unattractive for him to molest.

Yes. When you're charged with something this serious, the best thing to do is further insult the women as proof of your innocence.

Trump admitted during the rally that his advisers wanted him to ignore his accusers and focus on policy, but of course, taking sound advice and giving the impression that he’s anything more than a novelty candidate who somehow made it further than anybody ever expected him to would not be who he is.

He's right about one thing. The media has given Hillary Clinton and the leaked emails an almost complete pass. That, however, is not a new thing. For many years, an admittedly left-leaning media has favored liberals and has acted as cover for them during some pretty heavy scandals.

A more seasoned politician would know this, which highlights the reason for Republicans to keep their backgrounds as scandal-free as possible.

In the past, you could count on Republican voters to nominate candidates who, at least outwardly, adhered to relatively up-and-up standards, and lived a life that reflected a responsible citizen, with good values.

This year, they nominated a scandal-machine with no experience, no decency, no common sense, and no ability to even fake it.

Great job, America.

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/10/15/trump-nc-dont-grope-ugly-chicks/

If Trump loses the worst part is that the Ted Cruz 2.0 could actually beat Hillary in 2020

God I'd hope they'd have someone else ready to go for the Dems in 2020

...oh... uh... I mean I love Hillary! I hope she's the president forever! Or whatever the fuck half of you idiots think I said.

Interesting that no one ever had any complaints about Trump until now.

Does that include the 1996 lawsuit Trump settled stemming from an alleged groping encounter in '92?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/04/16/trump/P6jVWXAzaG12Ou5dPXYCDL/story.html

This passage from Trump's '96 deposition refuting testimony about comments he was said to have made during a limo ride caught my eye:

“I never made that statement, I never would make that statement,” Trump said. “Why would I make a statement like that? I have more respect for women than anybody.”

Twenty years and counting and the same claim...

Trump ran one of the worst presidential campaigns I have seen. He never really sought out to get a ground game which is a must. He constantly was attacking other republicans instead of Clinton. He did dumb things on twitter with unnecessary fights nobody cared about but made Trump look more like the reality tv star he was versus a serious presidential candidate. Newt Gingrich had the best perspective on Trump when he said there was a little Trump and a big Trump....there is too much little Trump which can only be controlled when he is reading a prepared speech from a teleprompter.

Forget 2020... Cruz would have won in 2016. Trump might have been the only candidate Clinton could beat. The democrats were praying for Trump to win the nomination. Any republican candidate would be up against a biased liberal media but Trump gave them an over abundance of ammunition.

I don't know if Cruz could have won. I know you won't get this, be the heavy Jesus vibes turn a lot of people off. A lot of the supporters Trump have now are there for him, not conservatism. But Clinton would still be the opponent and she would still be trash, so who knows.

Blaming the media instead of the guy that lofted them bp balls every week. Sounds about right coming from republicans. I dont know how many times it has to be said but trump could have sealed this election months ago by shutting his pie hole and/or acting like a normal human being you'd be confortable letting your young daughters be around him. I just cant help but think.....http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/09/09-donald-trump-bill-clinton-6.w710.h473.2x.jpg

http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/09/09-donald-trump-bill-clinton-3.w710.h473.2x.jpg

http://static2.politico.com/dims4/default/8df02a4/2147483647/resize/1160x%3E/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.politico.com%2F8d%2F6c%2F44bfc0fe4eeab44737faa4075a8b%2F20160909-donald-trump-bill-clinton-4.jpg

Take the time to embed your pictures please

Im not sure cruz could have won but it would be close. I abs think kadich or paul would be destroying her right now. Paul especially would have tore her up on econ. Not just "gyyynnnaa's beating us". Fucking assclown i could bury that muppet in a debate

Kasich or Paul would destroy her, but Kasich wouldn't be much better he's just a corporate shill too.

I'd happily vote for Paul even though I don't agree with flat/consumption taxes

God I'd hope they'd have someone else ready to go for the Dems in 2020

Given that Democratic control of the House is highly unlikely, I would imagine she will be primaried from her left in 2020. Whether she can stave off that challenge largely depends upon how her first term goes on balance doesn't it?

Blaming the media instead of the guy that lofted them bp balls every week. Sounds about right coming from republicans. I dont know how many times it has to be said but trump could have yap yap yap

Of course the media has something to do with it and of course they're in collusion fucking wise up. If you running for election and diehard and Cal were in charge of what the public heard about you what kind of chance do you think you'd have?

When the group story gets two minutes on the news and the wikI leaks get 18 seconds or nothing...

WSS

Archived