THE BROWNS BOARD

F Brian "Garbage" Hoyer

Soju

I just imagine how good this team would be with Manziel at the helm. Pettine is an idiot if he doesnt make the switch soon before its too late.

lol... thanks for dropping by to cheer us up...

How good with Manziel... classic...

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I havent posted much, been basking in my Cowboys glory. They have been kicking ass this season, in case you didnt notice, lol.

Anyways, i did watch the Browns game on NFL Rewind. Hoyer was garbage. Looks like the same type of bad throws he made during training camp. NFL QBs dont miss that TD throw in the endzone. Browns had no business losing that game. That one was on Hoyer.

I just imagine how good this team would be with Manziel at the helm. Pettine is an idiot if he doesnt make the switch soon before its too late.

Cowboys? Manziel?

Who gives a fuck?

I havent posted much, been basking in my Cowboys glory. They have been kicking ass this season, in case you didnt notice, lol.

Anyways, i did watch the Browns game on NFL Rewind. Hoyer was garbage. Looks like the same type of bad throws he made during training camp. NFL QBs dont miss that TD throw in the endzone. Browns had no business losing that game. That one was on Hoyer.

or you just couldn't show your face since hoyer and the browns were winning.

now that there is a little bit of a question about hoyer all the manziel queefs come running back through the door to stir up more shite.

at least Johnny is a rookie and that would be expected. Hoyer either has it or he doesn't, and this game showed me all I need to see from him. Can't shake this losing culture. Just pure garbage.

Im sure it pained Johnny fanboys to sit on their hands for 6 weeks instead of having them firmly grasped around JFs cock. I think u described urself way better than Hoyer with the "can't shake the LOSER mentality". U are the one fag who cheers for a Hoyer INT and rolls his eyes at a TD. And that makes u super tool #1 jackass

Im sure it pained Johnny fanboys to sit on their hands for 6 weeks instead of having them firmly grasped around JFs cock. I think u described urself way better than Hoyer with the "can't shake the LOSER mentality". U are the one fag who cheers for a Hoyer INT and rolls his eyes at a TD. And that makes u super tool #1 jackass

Did Manziel hook up with your lady or something?

Why all the phony bitterness to our future QB?

Did Manziel hook up with your lady or something?

Why all the phony bitterness to our future QB?

Nothin against him. Just against people that jump on bandwagons that totally miss the big picture. If JF gives the team best chance to win pettine will start him and I will root for him untill then I root for Hoyer the way I have every qb that has ever taken a snap under center. Real fans do that. Not flavor of the month type.

So funny I enjoy the fact that JF is POSSIBLY the future. Can u, sofag, and all the other JF pole smokers live with the fact Hoyer is the starter and face of the Cleveland browns right now???? I think real browns fans know that answer

Like I've said since before this season. Hoyer can be an effective "game manager," but you cannot put the game on his shoulders and expect to win. When our run-game got shut down over-and-over again, it put us in a bad spot. The D got pressure with 4 and played coverage all day. Our WRs dropped passes and didn't help Hoyer out at all. Too many mistakes between QB and WR. The whole offense looked "out of sync." Can't put it 100% on Hoyer... he's just not good enough to win a game in the situation he was put in...

And, that doesn't mean there's somebody else on the roster who I think could have won it for us... FYI

So funny I enjoy the fact that JF is POSSIBLY the future. Can u, sofag, and all the other JF pole smokers live with the fact Hoyer is the starter and face of the Cleveland browns right now???? I think real browns fans know that answer

1. He wasn't drafted in the 1st round to sit the bench

2. "All other JF pole smokers" is about 50% of this fan base

3. You aren't a real Browns fan if you have to call a big chunk of the fans "pole smokers" if we like Manziel. He's going to see the field very soon

1. He wasn't drafted in the 1st round to sit the bench

2. "All other JF pole smokers" is about 50% of this fan base

3. You aren't a real Browns fan if you have to call a big chunk of the fans "pole smokers" if we like Manziel. He's going to see the field very soon

Aaron Rogers sat on the bench for three years so did Steve young

Menzel is not the answer now.

good to know we still have the fag manziel fans still around when you drop a game.

walterwhite was praising hoyer 2 weeks ago and talking about manziel sitting for an indeterminate amount of time.

now a loss and he flips back to manziel like a floor gymnast doing the ribbon competition.

hoyer will snap out of the one loss and shut all you little queefs up for the rest of the year.

how's this? texans want manziel for a first rounder and either a player or cash consideration. do you do it?

at least Johnny is a rookie and that would be expected. Hoyer either has it or he doesn't, and this game showed me all I need to see from him. Can't shake this losing culture. Just pure garbage.

Hey Debbie Downer, I'd suggest your read this first before you throw Hoyer under the bus for that loss- that is unless you want to have Pettine join him for some atrocious decisions, and Poyer too for a pitiful muff that put the game out of reach.

http://thestuartplaybook.wordpress.com/2014/10/19/the-ugliest-game-browns-vs-jags/

You can eat a bowl of dicks too.

too much dick.

no appetizer plates?

browns are having a party and they've got cake and cock. well they're all out of cake.

you and all the other manziel cock lickers want a piece?

I think we (well, most of us) can agree that Sunday's meltdown was a team effort.

Everyone contributed to the smell of ass.

This. Anyone that thinks the problems with this team, specifically the Oline are going to magically go away with Foosball in the huddle are kidding themselves.

Manziel isn't going to step in and throw 40+ passes a game to save this team. The running game HAS to work, the Oline HAS to play better otherwise its going to be a very long season.

Nothin against him. Just against people that jump on bandwagons that totally miss the big picture. If JF gives the team best chance to win pettine will start him and I will root for him untill then I root for Hoyer the way I have every qb that has ever taken a snap under center. Real fans do that. Not flavor of the month weektype.

fixed...

Like I've said since before this season. Hoyer can be an effective "game manager," but you cannot put the game on his shoulders and expect to win. When our run-game got shut down over-and-over again, it put us in a bad spot. The D got pressure with 4 and played coverage all day. Our WRs dropped passes and didn't help Hoyer out at all. Too many mistakes between QB and WR. The whole offense looked "out of sync." Can't put it 100% on Hoyer... he's just not good enough to win a game in the situation he was put in...

And, that doesn't mean there's somebody else on the roster who I think could have won it for us... FYI

Nuanced... reasoned... rational... objective...

Such posts have no place here...

Next up... Walter plays the "love your country" card...

Not if Brian has another game like he just had. He's not the future, and they're not going to spend one second longer on him then they need to.

Save...

your...

self...

walterwhite was praising hoyer 2 weeks ago and talking about manziel sitting for an indeterminate amount of time.

now a loss and he flips back to manziel like a floor gymnast doing the ribbon competition.

... but he stuck the landing...

You can eat a bowl of dicks too.

How many bowls do you have?

... and why?

I had most of the contributions, but I'd completely forgotten about Sheard running past the path of the JAX FG attempt.

I had most of the contributuions, but I'd completely forgotten about Sheard running past the path of the JAX FG attempt.

Just read that article. I didn't get a chance to watch the whole game, left the tavern early (had practice) But Gilbert had a game that makes not only his confidence grow but indicates some early development.

He arrived at ball carriers fast and under control, had solid open field tackles and some pretty good coverage. Encouraging, to say the least.

.the comical thing is the bandwagoners that what Johnny to start right now will be the first fags 2 want Mike Pettine fired before the season month (fixed) is over

Ya think?

I think we (well, most of us) can agree that Sunday's meltdown was a team effort.

Everyone contributed to the smell of ass.

Nope, it's all on Brian Hoyer for not playing like Superman. The more rational fans know he might have contributed to the mess, but he was far from the only reason the Browns lost. The defense made Denard Robinson look like Adrian Peterson. Special Teams weren't very special either. 75% of the time the o-line couldn't block worth a damn, but it's all on Hoyer from some quarters. Hey- he admitted he stunk it up. Move on.

Ya think?

Nope, it's all on Brian Hoyer for not playing like Superman. The more rational fans know he might have contributed to the mess, but he was far from the only reason the Browns lost. The defense made Denard Robinson look like Adrian Peterson. Special Teams weren't very special either. 75% of the time the o-line couldn't block worth a damn, but it's all on Hoyer from some quarters. Hey- he admitted he stunk it up. Move on.

Now Brandon Weeden Charlie Frye Jason Campbell Colt McCoy and Brady Quinn on the other hand....

WSS

Archived