THE BROWNS BOARD

The Division Race

PurplePantyWaste

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why because I call you fat? I posted yesterday well before nozzle. I "ate my crow" but apparently you can't see past the Philly cheese steaks you keep jamming down your throat.

I don't eat philly cheese steaks but maybe once or twice a year.. I eat a lot of greens, salads. and various legumes..I live on water mostly and eat sparingly.. I just lost near 40 lbs you dumbfuck.. Go away!

Cleveland 14-2

Cincinnati 8-7-1

Baltimore 4-12

Pittsburgh 3-13

if we remain healthy on the o-line the remainder of the year, and gordan comes back for the final 6 games. he's gonna open the run game up even more, and just in time for the bad weather. im not predicting records but i think we win the division.

That would suck, so I hope Im wrong.......Personally, I think the Bengals will probably screw it up and finish at 8-8 or something......they have the worst coach and worst QB in the division.......

Not trying to be a dick but you keep ignoring the tie. 8 -8 is impossible now. As is anything without the tie. Skews stuff.

Not trying to be a dick but you keep ignoring the tie. 8 -8 is impossible now. As is anything without the tie. Skews stuff

Ok, whatever....corrected the first one right away, but forgot again(the world will keep spinning...promise).....8-7-1.....

Oh, sorry, those were my preseason picks.

Well played, Sir...

The Browns have played 5 games out of 16.....do the math

5/16 = 1/2 Maryland math.... :)

It's too early... I honestly do not know what to make of the Bengals at this point.

Only thing I know is that we get to face them in CIN after a short week at the end of our current "soft patch".

Well played, Sir...

5/16 = 1/2 Maryland math.... :)

It's too early... I honestly do not know what to make of the Bengals at this point.

Only thing I know is that we get to face them in CIN after a short week at the end of our current "soft patch".

Never said half, said close to half you ding dong. :P

Bengals are who we thought they were!

Seriously, they're a talented team with a overrated qb and they shrink under pressure.

if we remain healthy on the o-line the remainder of the year, and gordan comes back for the final 6 games. he's gonna open the run game up even more, and just in time for the bad weather. im not predicting records but i think we win the division.

Got a tough schedule, don't get ahead of yourself. Final 4 of 6 on the road, Browns still gotta prove they can beat good teams on the road.

Yep thought cam was going to kick him in the face.

Which we know from Week 1 is now legal... :)

Did Burfict spend his injury time in the bush league?

The Cleveland browns are going to be flying to the front like Cole Trickle.

Any kin to Dick?

so does 3/4 of the league.

Considering the fact that only a third of the teams in the NFL get to the next stage, being the post season, that's not an unusual thing for only a quarter of the league to really be doing well on the road. ( That's assuming that your statement is entirely true and not just a generalization, I don't really have the time or the desire to go in fact check this). Winning on the road is tough, and it's what separates okay teams, from the good and great ones. Right now the Browns, for the first time in a while, can definitely be quantified as an okay team. But until they win something substantial on the road, we don't have prior years as evidence to greatness on the road. A lot of other teams have had previous years where they've had success on the road, therefore while the Browns are doing good and I'm happy to see them climbing out of the bottom of this division, you guys shouldn't go overkill and be expecting anything like a division title or anything over an 11 win season. Not to say it's impossible, but to expect that is a little bit premature. Also, while I don't know the exact figures of their strength I'd schedule, just the eyeball test tells me that the Browns have a much tougher schedule then a lot of other teams do, especially in the division.

I will say this, Brian Hoyer has impressed me more in five games this year than Andy Dalton has in three years.

You could teach a class on this huh?

Of course, I guess I'll have to remind you, since your quarterback struggles with this as well, no means no. No matter how many times you ask, the answer is still no. Sorry to hurt your feelings.

Hey partner I'm not the one running around kissing ass and sucking that d on a rival board.

Hey partner I'm not the one running around kissing ass and sucking that d on a rival board.

I congratulated them on their success and progress. On the same token I told them that they are getting carried away by thinking they are suddenly favorites to win the division. Just a winning season is possibly in their grasp for the first time in a while, and the playoffs are a long shot. They should temper there expectations.

Of course you'd know all this if you actually paid attention and read my posts. Instead you seem to be here just to troll. I come here because I enjoy football, especially Afc North football, and I like discussing it. I do so while being complimentary and respectful of the Browns and their fans because this is THEIR board.

Anyways, my original response to you wad just a statement of confusion because I didn't understand why and what you saying. You chose to react like a sixth grader, and while it was fun to kick you around four a little bit quite frankly I have better ways of spending my time then wasting my time with a troll. Goodnight

I congratulated them on their success and progress. On the same token I told them that they are getting carried away by thinking they are suddenly favorites to win the division. Just a winning season is possibly in their grasp for the first time in a while, and the playoffs are a long shot. They should temper there expectations.

Of course you'd know all this if you actually paid attention and read my posts. Instead you seem to be here just to troll. I come here because I enjoy football, especially Afc North football, and I like discussing it. I do so while being complimentary and respectful of the Browns and their fans because this is THEIR board.

Anyways, my original response to you wad just a statement of confusion because I didn't understand why and what you saying. You chose to react like a sixth grader, and while it was fun to kick you around four a little bit quite frankly I have better ways of spending my time then wasting my time with a troll. Goodnight

Lol. My bad man. I'm bored, stuck in the backseat with my 7month old in bumper to bumper because of a damn accident. I thought you were trying to involve yourself in my little squabble with nickers. I was trolling you but didn't realize you were simply confused. I agree 100% on everything else you said, my apologies. Nickers likes to take random goes at me, Ive just been sticking to a theme tonight. He's fat and grumpy and tries to take it out on me.

And NO nickers rolling In here tomorrow after you awake from your sugar coma isn't going to make me go away. Capitalizing words and throwing in exclamation points won't either.

Nickers can't, but others can ...

You really embarrassed yourself tonite...

Nickers can't, but others can ...

You really embarrassed yourself tonite...

Tour nickers comes at me like a moron at every corner. He embarrasses himself with every post and I grew tired of the name calling. Beyond that blame being stuck in the back seat of a Silverado on interstate 70 40 minutes from home for over an hour because a semi ran off the road and in to the woods. I stepped out a little and thought the ravens fan was getting cute. Blame me being bored and him not clarifying. Nickers is still a fat, foul mouthed fuck ass. I tried being nice to the guy after he mentioned his diabetes and he still posts like he just came off a bender. My apologies moderation team. Tired of the name calling.

The Bengals have come back to reality after they played some tougher competition and will even more so this week against the colts.

They will lose to the Colts. No AJ Green again.

....I'm sorry, I can sort of see the Cincy pick and the Pitt pick, but 11-5 for the Browns it just aiming pretty high. Nothing personal, I'm actually exciting and on board with the Browns being a much improved team, but 11-5 is tough. You have a 6 week stretch at the end of the year where you'll be lucky to just lose 3 games, which would bring your loss total to 5, and there's still 5 other games before that.

And even if Cleveland does perform that well, to say the Ravens are only winning 2 more games the rest of the year just shows how biased you are. No way we finish worse than 10-6. 9-7 if we really tank, but 6-10 is a pipe dream.

Edit: Upon further review, it appears you might just be "yanking my chain". I apologize.

10-6

10-6

9-5-1

6-10 just to piss off Vag.

The Browns have a very favorable 3 games coming up Jags, Raiders, Bucs. If, if, if, they roll into Cinci 6-2, do the math .500 the rest of the way = 10-6.

What's 7/17? Over 1/3. Or say 6 /17, still over 1/3... and there's only 16 games so well over a third for a lot of teams and close to half of the games have been played. In a month there won't be as much to predict.

All reasonable guesses except Baltimore. Our schedule is more than soft enough to get us to 10 wins. It's after 10 that we have room to debate really. I think we hit 11, more than that is pretty optimistic, but less than 10 (or at worst 9, but I doubt it) wouldn't happen barring major injury/other circumstances.

I tend to agree- if you play like you did against Tampa.

Maybe you should take a lesson or two on how to be polite, and take your war with some of the others private. BTW- Ravens fan is being realistic about his team- you however are not. Don't know where I saw the article, but it's damn true- despite adequate protection from the Steelers above average o-line, Ben has played like crap the last two games. He keeps that up, Bell and Brown won't be enough to save your season from going down the tubes. In case you didn't notice your defense just got shredded to the tune of 31 points by an offense minus it's #1 wr. So boo hoo, you didn't have Shazier- we didn't have Gordon- or Rubin- or Taylor, and be thankful we didn't. That, IMHO is why you get blasted here from some quarters- your rah-rah rah Steelers fandom. You've been around here long enough to generally know rules- act like a flamebaiting troll, you're going to get treated like one. And constantly extolling (in your mind) the greatness of Steelers players certainly qualifies.

Archived