THE BROWNS BOARD

My Thanks and No Thanks List After Steeler Win

miktoxic

really? i could care less what people think about me, especially those i don't respect, which you happen to be.

do me a favor and just don't respond to anything i say anymore and i won't respond to you.

it's a waste of both of our time.

capiche?

and this is me eating crow about schwartz. yeah i thought he was a bum. yeah i thought he was not close to being a good RT. I WAS WRONG.

man i forgot how good that crow pie is.

Mik-I prefer to think you and I are in the motivation business and gave him something to shoot for. :lol:

Underthrown completion vs. overthrown incompletion... hmmmmm... decisions decisions...

Laughed at the Green's criticism of Hoyer yesterday for his underthrow when Ben overthrew a wide open TD.

That said I'll probably miss Green next week... us at TB sounds like a game made for... ugh... Wilcotts...

Mik,

Nice thread. I have another "thank you" to add...

Thanks to whoever posted "The Ballad of Brian Hoyer" on this Board. My daughter loaded it on her "Tailgater" music machine & it was the hit of Dock Lot 32. We played the hell out of it and the other Browns songs she has. Lots of laughter & fun which was repeated after the game while waiting to leave.

Mike

You can't be depressed.....The great Pusscakes assured a decided victory and you know he will take credit for being correct :D

Cleveland at Jacksonville 1:00 pm

Browns fans are nervous about a letdown against the Jags who have been very pesky in several of their games. Don't worry Browns fans, this team is different. They will run well, they will throw well, and they will get turnovers against the rookie QB. BROWNS 37 JAGUARS 20

In case you didn't notice Snorky, the Great Pusscakes assures a Browns victory every single Goddamned week. DOH!

No shit Yapper.....why do you think I call him Pusscakes....that and he lies about what he predicts......and he is too afraid to allow people with opposing opinions to speak freely......and he is so chicken shit that he changes the names of forum users like a grade school child......I get it Yapper.

Pick a proper name Snorky and he won't have to change yours.

No shit Yapper.....why do you think I call him Pusscakes....that and he lies about what he predicts......and he is too afraid to allow people with opposing opinions to speak freely......and he is so chicken shit that he changes the names of forum users like a grade school child......I get it Yapper.

Wow, I missed this shit.

Amazed this fucker still doesn't get the whole "Zomboni" thing ... or understand that all opinions are allowed ... unless you're a Steeler fan on a Browns Board.

I think I will unsuspend him so he can read This Week in the AFCN this week, then suspend him again when he cries about it.

Leaning toward the Browns this week ...

Zombo

Archived