THE BROWNS BOARD

Will There be Any Uniform Changes This Year?

wargograw

Ugliest fucking uniforms in the NFL. The orange in the shirts doesn't even look orange, it looks reddish orange. The uniforms look like pajamas. Pussy uniforms for a pussy team. it's 2016, not 1916. For the love of Christ drum up something impressive and nasty looking.

They definitely need to get rid of the pants that say browns on the side of them.

Changes??? May be on to something...

Were we to wear the same ones all 16 games, unlaundered, then by week 4 or 5 teams might be less inclined to block or tackle our guys.

Just start out in the all whites and let them naturally darken through the season.

By week 8? Untouchable...

Of course by Week 12 might start to hurt attendance... especially in the case of dome games.

There will be no changes for at least 2 more years, as Mrs. Johnson's second grade class was promised at least 3 seasons when they won the design challenge.

There will be no changes for at least 2 more years, as Mrs. Johnson's second grade class was promised at least 3 seasons when they won the design challenge.

Half the fun of it is knowing Pittsburgh and Baltimore fans are still trying to figure out what is written. In a couple years, we could really mess with them and use the Greek Alphabet.

The problems were all in team management and coaching, not in uniform design.

Damn hope those coaches were fired too. I would have the Old Classics back in a Heartbeat.

Hopefully they 'change' them back to the way they were.

that's what I would like.. I hate these putrid unis.

Archived