THE BROWNS BOARD

Let's get pumped!

UKBrownie

THIS is a perfect example of what I keep saying about you jackoffs. Look, look, PLEASE look at the video and think about the title of this thread. SOMETHING TO GET PUMPED UP ABOUT..............SO you all come running................ and when you CLICK.....what happens? NOTHING MUTHA FAKKAZ.......................... EXACTLY WHAT I KEEP TELLING YOU........................ NOTHING TO GET EXCITED ABOUT.

The draft was a complete bust.

We all asked Soju this. I ask you this. Why are you on this board?. If have nothing to be excited about, why do you even post here. If you just want to tear everyone down every time they say something good about the Browns, why keep showing up to a Browns board?

I don't care about the poopy-pants bitches who just like to piss all over the team. I'm fucking excited about this season. I'm excited about the direction of this team and I can't wait to see the new guys on the field.

I haven't looked forward to a season opener this much probably since the Browns were reinstated.

I don't care about the poopy-pants bitches who just like to piss all over the team. I'm fucking excited about this season. I'm excited about the direction of this team and I can't wait to see the new guys on the field.

I haven't looked forward to a season opener this much probably since the Browns were reinstated.

We all asked Soju this. I ask you this. Why are you on this board?. If have nothing to be excited about, why do you even post here. If you just want to tear everyone down every time they say something good about the Browns, why keep showing up to a Browns board?

I'm all in with both you folks....REAL Browns' Fans!

GO BROWNS!!!!

Mike

no more getting excited about the Browns for me. They have to prove some shit to me now. They have to prove they can stick with a coaching staff for more than 2 years. They have to prove they can stop the run. There's absolutely nothing to get "pumped" up for about this team. Nothing. I'm "interested" to see how the new regime fairs with these draft picks. That is true. But pumped? Excited? Uh uh. Nope. Every year we do this too. Especially the 1st year of a new coach. Yeah fuck that old ngr they gave one year, this new ngr will most certainly get us to the playoffs. I've literally heard some of you talking about potential playoffs with this 2016 Browns team. That level of disassociation with reality is vexing to say the least. And frankly every god damn year it leads to irrational expectations. How many times have some of you written "look this is the new NFL shit can turn around in a season or two"? How many times has that been said here? Countless, and I know cause it stops me in my tracks every time. We can't ever build a foundation because the fanbase is clamoring for the 1st and 2nd floors before the foundation is finished. So it crumbles......every............fucking..............time. Say it again every.......fucking,.............time.

I'm tired of it. I'm a real Browns fan who's in for the long haul and i want to see this shit done right even if it takes 10 years. Just do it right. Cause if they do....it means decades of relevance. Not just a year or two of 2nd round exits.

Probably stopped taking his meds.

To me, they have already proven that they finally have a most excellent coaching staff,

and a great coaching staff FO.

And finally, they have drafted kids who love the game, outstanding work ethic, solid character,

great for the locker room, field, and the community..

and they can freaking play ball. We'll see how many of them make the team..

could be most of them, and that would be outstanding.

Josh Cribbs has said in the past, while still with the Browns, and after -

that some guys really cared and wanted to win, and some guys flaked off,

and were not held accountable by the coaches.

they have already shown that they are going to be a better football team right there.

LOL yes.. getting excited to own the first pick in next years draft.. then waste it on Desahaun Watson.. another bust in waiting for the browns.

I just want to see them compete at every position. There are no starters except the two Joes. I'd like to see Gilbert win a starting job at corner or safety.

Archived