THE BROWNS BOARD

Differences in Coaches

joedawg69

After watching most of the interview films on Hue Jackson, I have noticed a difference in his mentality and plan than the coaches before him here in Cleveland. Hue seems to realize that all of the players are not ready yet and need to be coached up but has a plan on where they need to be from day one to the start and finish of the season. To me, he seems to be way ahead of the others before him on how to coach an NFL team. What do you think?

I agree Joe69 his approach is eye opening and seems very fundamentally sound! Notvto tough and not to easy! Firmly in the middle. He is a coach/teacher and is an amazing motivator! The players like him off the field...so far... and that is where the frienship needs to be. I see him as a very serious guy who loves his job! I feel he has a way above average chance of getting this team to where they need to be! Hopefully winning far sooner than ANYONE thinks!!! GO BROWNS!!!

I am a Bengals fan, but I like Hue a lot. I think he was an excellent hire, and I hope he gets the time needed to turn the ship around in Cleveland. I wish the Bengals had let Marvin go in favor of Hue, but it wasn't to be.

As for this season, Hue certainly seems to be a great motivator. I think he will get the most out of the players in Cleveland. I don't know what that will look like in terms of wins and losses, but I won't be counting the Browns out of any game this year. It should be a fun rivalry!

I wish the Browns all the luck against any non-Ohio based NFL teams ;). Though I usually anticipate a split in our series regardless of records.

After watching most of the interview films on Hue Jackson, I have noticed a difference in his mentality and plan than the coaches before him here in Cleveland. Hue seems to realize that all of the players are not ready yet and need to be coached up but has a plan on where they need to be from day one to the start and finish of the season. To me, he seems to be way ahead of the others before him on how to coach an NFL team. What do you think?

Hue is certainly the most outgoing HC we've seen since... Butch? Before that Sam?

Not too many Browns' HCs in the "outgoing" category.

I really love what I have heard out of Hue so far. He really reminds Me of the old school coach but has a progressive way to do things , it seems.

Archived