THE BROWNS BOARD

FA List

darren15

Don't tell T, but his boy DE Billy Wynn is back available. But we should seriously look at some CB's at least 6ft. or over. The village of Hobbits & Smurfs we had at WR are now trying to cover them :ph34r:

He still has a lot left in the tank. Good route runner and finds the seams. Potential HOFer.

We just drafted 4 wide receivers.

Better chance of me growing a penis out of my forehead than the analytic guys signing a 36 year old wideout.

Z

We just drafted 4 wide receivers.

Better chance of me growing a penis out of my forehead than the analytic guys signing a 36 year old wideout.

Z

That's the one I would grab and that was the question. You would have a better chance of growing a penis out of your forehead than catching me in fantasy baseball. :)

Don't tell T, but his boy DE Billy Wynn is back available. But we should seriously look at some CB's at least 6ft. or over. The village of Hobbits & Smurfs we had at WR are now trying to cover them :ph34r:

I'd be happy to have Billy seeing as how he played some solid ball under Horton.

For our rebuild I can't see it happening, especially at skill positions. We will be having first, second and third year players starting at most positions, with a few veterans in there to add some experience. Maybe a FB? Kuhn wouldn't be terrible, if we need a full back and none of the guys we have can stick. AJ Hawk if we're really struggling at ILB - we don't have loads of experience there at any high level.

Scratch AJ Hawk - if we want ILB savvy, Demeco Ryans is available. Anyone still around at this time of year sure isn't going to cost anywhere near what we were paying Dansby, so that shouldn't be an issue.

I'd be happy to have Billy seeing as how he played some solid ball under Horton.

I certainly approve this message if the plan is we our moving Ogbah to OLB. That should leave 3 solids in Des, Nassib & Coop. with John Hughes, Dylan or Billy Wynn fighting it out for 3rd-4th on depth chart.. As long as I can watch Ogbah or Mingo in coverage & not Krug's ever again B)

Just WOW!! Googled up FA CB Antonio Cromartie from Jets, age 32. Just had twins with his 8th wife making the twins his 11th & 12th child. Paying out over 336k annually in child support per year to 7 X wife's. Damn he needs a Job & most should feel better about this cuz he had a vasectomy several years ago. Now go on out there & have a Good Day!! :D

Just WOW!! Googled up FA CB Antonio Cromartie from Jets, age 32. Just had twins with his 8th wife making the twins his 11th & 12th child. Paying out over 336k annually in child support per year to 7 X wife's. Damn he needs a Job & most should feel better about this cuz he had a vasectomy several years ago. Now go on out there & have a Good Day!! :D

Yes I've been following this story. He's got plenty of kids!

Yes I've been following this story. He's got plenty of kids!

And No Job & a Doctor that just sucks dick at his job a parent LY ;)

That's the one I would grab and that was the question. You would have a better chance of growing a penis out of your forehead than catching me in fantasy baseball. :)

Patience, grasshopper.

I finish in the Top Thee every year, this will be no different.

He that laughs at defending champs usually ends up with the penis on the forehead.

Zombo

Patience, grasshopper.

I finish in the Top Thee every year, this will be no different.

He that laughs at defending champs usually ends up with the penis on the forehead.

Zombo

Lol. Ya just razzing ya I don't expect to win.

Seems like the definition of moneyball to me.

Also agree on Billy... but admittedly some sentimentality is involved. Still... slimmed back down to near his rookie weight I could see him at DE.

Others:

1. Rajion Neal (RB) - liked his TN tape when he came out.
  2. Avery Young (OT) - see my 2016 OT eval; nice PS material.
  3. James Morris (ILB) - I may be confusing him with the GB ILB that filled in a couple seasons ago for an injured starter.
  4. Ty Zimmerman (SS) - Oregon Stater that I liked coming out last year; worth a look... lol... google says the Browns agreed...

Also agree on Billy... but admittedly some sentimentality is involved. Still... slimmed back down to near his rookie weight I could see him at DE.

Others:

1. James Morris (ILB) - I may be confusing him with the GB ILB that filled in a couple seasons ago for an injured starter.

Nick Perry? Replaced Clay Matthews?

Archived