THE BROWNS BOARD

the Browns draft stories get more cool - Jordan Payton's connection to Hue Jackson

calfoxwc

He is one of 3 of our drafted receivers I think make the 53, the other two being Coleman and Higgins.

I would be upset if Coleman wasn't one :)

- the only WR from last season who will be on the roster this year is Pryor.

Pryor was in Cinn. last season with Hue on a FA tryout & got released, before we landed him. We sure don't have the WR's Cinn. does but, Pryor once again maybe on the outs pending on the number of QB's we keep & how many WR's now drafted play ST's? Marlon Moore & Darius Jennings stuck around for ST's & Chris Tabor is still here.. Most keep 5-6 WR's OR 1 on PS. Best scenario for Pryor is just say "No" to Gordon..

OH MY GOD........................... THIS SHIT IS THUNDEROUSLY IMPORTANT..........

WE DRAFTED A GUY WHO MODELS AS DE-PUD-DUSTER, SUPERMAN,BATMAN,JAMES T. KIRK AND ANDY GRIFFITH.

FUCK, THIS SHIT.

WOW, THIS STORY REALLY SHAKES UP THE WAY WE HAVE BEEN DRAFTING.

Your Welcome its FIXED!!

I would love James T Kirk as QB for the Browns..... I am sure the city would find it energizing ....getting Spock as a receiver would be the logical next step

I would love James T Kirk as QB for the Browns..... I am sure the city would find it energizing ....getting Spock as a receiver would be the logical next step

Say what you like, he finds a way to win against all odds...

OH MY GOD........................... THIS SHIT IS THUNDEROUSLY IMPORTANT..........

WE DRAFTED A GUY WHO MODELS HIS LIFE AFTER A GUY WHO OUR HEAD COACH THINKS IS GOOD.

FUCK, THIS SHIT IS REALLY IMPORTANT.

SERIOUSLY, I DIDN'T REALIZE HOW DEEP OUR F.O. STUDIED THE PLAYERS TO FIND THE RIGHT FIT FOR OUR TEAM. I BET DE-PUD-DUSTER GOES AFTER THE GUYS WHO HAVE HEROS LIKE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN, AND WHO MODEL THEIR LIVES AFTER GREAT FICTIONAL CHARACTERS LIKE JAMES T. KIRK, AND ANDY GRIFFITH.

WOW, THIS STORY REALLY SHAKES UP THE WAY WE HAVE BEEN DRAFTING.

iDIOTIC THREAD.

I model my life after James T. Kirk and Andy Griffith. What the fuck is wrong with that?

200_s.gif

And, I alway surround myself with guys I can manipulate: Barney, Goober, Ghoolie, Gomer, Floyd and Otis

13177690_10153596795497686_7768463775180

13139236_10207651734744804_2305441995680

11188158_10205604047254117_3288129305892

s-l300.jpg

He looks slow...

He is supposed to be a technician....excellent route runner, great hands, gets the jump balls....but no, not a burner.

That's OK, there have been a few non burner excellent WRs in the past:

Jerry Rice

Chris Carter

Anquan Boldin

Larry Fitzgerald

Art Monk

Steve Largent.

If he can live up to that kind of effort....we will be all right.

He is supposed to be a technician....excellent route runner, great hands, gets the jump balls....but no, not a burner.

That's OK, there have been a few non burner excellent WRs in the past:

Jerry Rice

Chris Carter

Anquan Boldin

Larry Fitzgerald

Art Monk

Steve Largent.

If he can live up to that kind of effort....we will be all right.

Again.. Another guy we couldve gotten as a UDFA.

Do you know this for a fact or are you assuming based of off mock drafts done by the media previous to the draft?

its called a "gut feeling"

So the latter.

it was based on neither.. jesus.. quit making it complicated.

Yeah, and if Whoopie goldberg can put on a garter belt and give you a boner, that would be cool too. None of this shit is gonna happen. This fucking guy is no Jerry Rice, he is more like Fried Rice.

If so, then we drafted 3-4 other WRs to make up for it.

Yeah, and if Whoopie goldberg can put on a garter belt and give you a boner, that would be cool too. None of this shit is gonna happen. This fucking guy is no Jerry Rice, he is more like Fried Rice.

he's my new dark horse. he's great with his hands in press. i'm going with he (Payton) and Seth Devalve contribute the most--receiver-wise--this year.

Hey, if you talk out of your ass to bitch about something you really can't complain when someone calls you on it.

You didnt call Me on anything...My opinion is about worth as much as yours meaning

0. Which is about what I paid for it.

Archived