THE BROWNS BOARD

Reputation goes far, and the Browns have Failed

White Dog

As we watched and waited this past weekend and wondered why the Browns continued to trade down. This may have something to do with it.

Nobody wants to be picked by Cleveland if they are a star athlete. Just read this article

And as great as Jared's NFL ascension has been, there was a bit of a fear for a long time that his future team could be the Cleveland Browns.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/jared-goff-s-father-happy-he-s-playing-for-rams-and-not-the-browns-144731758.html

Browns have wr's now.

Browns wouldn't have picked his

wimpy, dour, pompous self anyways.

stupid article.

oh now the Goff hate comes out..two weeks ago half of you were hot and sweaty for him and the other half equally hot and sweaty for Wentz. But there's a larger issue here, the instability of this franchise is a big fucking deal. Cleveland is already not hotspot numero uno for up and coming talent, but these guys all jetset away to south America and whatnot in the offseason so they don't mind playing in places like Pgh, Mn or GB....because those are quality franchises. When you're in NE OH...you cannot afford to have a revolving door at your coaching staff.

What's happened in the last couple years is gonna stay with us for probably damn near a decade and that's IF we're now stable. But the stupid cunts here will be calling for Jacksons job midway through next season, you watch.

Family of Goff happy he is staying in California and not going out to Cleveland ... STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES! BREAK THE FUCKING INTERNET!

OK, carry on ...

Zombo

oh now the Goff hate comes out..two weeks ago half of you were hot and sweaty for him and the other half equally hot and sweaty for Wentz. But there's a larger issue here, the instability of this franchise is a big fucking deal. Cleveland is already not hotspot numero uno for up and coming talent, but these guys all jetset away to south America and whatnot in the offseason so they don't mind playing in places like Pgh, Mn or GB....because those are quality franchises. When you're in NE OH...you cannot afford to have a revolving door at your coaching staff.

What's happened in the last couple years is gonna stay with us for probably damn near a decade and that's IF we're now stable. But the stupid cunts here will be calling for Jacksons job midway through next season, you watch.

Please go back and look at all the Goff and Weintz threads, there will be not 1 post of me saying I liked either. I know that is a waste of time and more than likely you dont care. Point is not all like them, I believe Goolie hated both as well. Was not a fan of Lynch either. Useless post I know :)

Please go back and look at all the Goff and Weintz threads, there will be not 1 post of me saying I liked either. I know that is a waste of time and more than likely you dont care. Point is not all like them, I believe Goolie hated both as well. Was not a fan of Lynch either. Useless post I know :)

Wasn't naming names bro

ditto. I have had no use for Goff from the beginning.

Cleve likes to make false assertions so he can make

some kind of vent about them.

Kessler's leadership, personality, playmaking, and like

Carson Wentz, he has a beautiful girlfriend, and is

very active in the community.

Goff may have never had a girlfriend......

Kessler's girlfriend:

http://heavy.com/sports/2015/11/cody-kesller-girlfriend-tabi-grayston-usc-instagram-pictures-hot-college-football/2/

Cleve likes to make false assertions so he can make

some kind of vent about them.

http://heavy.com/sports/2015/11/cody-kesller-girlfriend-tabi-grayston-usc-instagram-pictures-hot-college-football/2/

Oh now I was hallucinating the goff and wentz lust here at the browns board was I? So there weren't two separate threads labeled camp goff and camp wentz that both went on for like 30 pages......my mind made that all up did it?

With history firmly on their side, any QB would be fearful of coming here with the exception on one JFF. But then he has proven not to have a whole lot of sense, so there's that. :lol:

it is true that Cleveland has had poor drafts with the wrong kind of people drafted...

and recently, no wr's to matter..

all different now. History/repuation will fade away quickly.

Kessler has no fear about that.

Goff and co. did. hell with em. No guts, no glory.

Browns got CHARACTER/WORK ETHIC/FOOTBALL PLAYER DRAFTEES NOW.

As we watched and waited this past weekend and wondered why the Browns continued to trade down. This may have something to do with it.

Nobody wants to be picked by Cleveland if they are a star athlete. Just read this article

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/jared-goff-s-father-happy-he-s-playing-for-rams-and-not-the-browns-144731758.html

What that shows me is that he is a big fucking gutless pussy.... If he thought he was good enough, playing for the Browns would not have been a problem for him.

The previous QBs the Browns have had here have failed because they were lousy QBs...not because the Browns made them lousy.

I mean....what have Quinn, McCoy, Weeden, Manziel, Hoyer etc. etc. done since they were here? Nothing because they suck.

You all know my opinion.....these top 2 QBs were way, way overrated. Third round talent at best taken at the top of the draft.

This guy will just have to be a bust for the Rams instead of for us. (and....he likely will be. I see him as at best a Sam Bradford like QB.)

Now, I don't blame him for wanting to play close to home.

But, another factor in why this guy will bust is that Jeff Fisher is his HC.....and Fisher has lost whatever touch he has...at least at the QB position. He couldn't get what he needed out of Vince Young, Jake Locker and other prospects. He took a guy that was very good in Philly.....Nick Foles....and made him into a POS at QB. Foles, I believe, will go elsewhere and do much better.

Goff won't be Ryan Leaf or Jamarcus Russell....but like I said, more Sam Bradford.

Oh now I was hallucinating the goff and wentz lust here at the browns board was I? So there weren't two separate threads labeled camp goff and camp wentz that both went on for like 30 pages......my mind made that all up did it?

So what? It's not like we were doing the drafting. I would have liked either- but the Browns decided otherwise.

The question isn't "Is Goff good" ----- The issue is the RELATIVE VALUE of Goff vs all the picks we would have to give up.

We need WR's. We need OT. We need rush DE/OLB.... not part of those, not some of those, not half of those. We need all of them and a QB also.

If you give up all the picks to get Goff, you get none of those additional position upgrades.

NONE.

If the QB is the only thing, how's that RG3 trade working out for Washington?

well we coulda had wentz without giving up anything so......

and yes i was a wentz guy and i believed the browns should've stayed at 2 and got him.

for some to say NOW that those threads didn't exist and guys like myself weren't arguing over which one was better are either blind or just unable to admit the truth. just like the truth that our rookie's faces in the green room getting selected by cleveland (while there were 31 other options) looks like seymour hoffman in 'red dragon' as he's getting tortured by the tooth fairy.

"do you see it?"

Jesus you people fall for clickbait bullcrap.

Goff's dad lives and works on CA. He was remarking that he is happy his son is playing for the rams because his son will be very close and he can much more easily attend games. He stated that of he went to cleveland that would have been much harder logistically.

This article ia crap journalism, nothing more.

this is by far the most fucked up franchise in the history of sports....period...the clueless people on this board don't understand that it is the fucked up owner that has caused all this shit...they blame it on everything else but the slimeball...

Every once in a blue moon, someone besides me, actually posts a topic worthy of conversation. Of course until I step in, the participation really doesn't take off. But this IS a great topic. It is one I have written far long before this article ever came out.

When people come out a slam Cleveland, I take offense. It's okay for me to shit on Cleveland in here, but, it's a great city with wonderful people. Comments in the general population cut like a knife. I stand up for the city of Pittsburgh for the same reason. It is a great area with good, decent, hard working people. You wanna blast thos toothless cocksucker in the name of sports rivalry? I am with you.

But this media attack on cities? I don't care for it. Now, most people here are tough guys, some, like the Bed-Wedder guy are pussies, but for the most part people here can give as good as they get. However, what about the impressionable youngster who lives and loves the team and city being slammed? That's when this kind of thing hits home for me.

So, two points

1) If the kid didn't want to play in Cleveland, it is his prerogative. And why even bring it up? Cleveland traded down, the Father didn't have to worry about his cunt going to mean old Cleveland in the end. But he just had to throw a dagger. Fuck Goff, Fuck his Father (One Post From The Truth may volunteer to do that) and fuck his mother. (I already fucked Goff's mother).

2) At the same time, Cleveland hears this a lot, and it isn't changing. While it is low class to slam another city when you are a player or his family, it also should cause some self-reflection as to why this is. Clearly, a lot people outside of Cleveland don't like it.

I approve of this post.

Jesus you people fall for clickbait bullcrap.

Goff's dad lives and works on CA. He was remarking that he is happy his son is playing for the rams because his son will be very close and he can much more easily attend games. He stated that of he went to cleveland that would have been much harder logistically.

This article ia crap journalism, nothing more.

Agree. I saw nothing that belittled Cleveland. However, the only way it is a non story is if it was about any team other than Cleveland. .

It is common knowledge throughout the country that Cleveland is one of the least desirable teams to play for, which is why it became a story...as misleading and bogus as it was.

I still think Goff's dad deep inside was breathing a sigh of relief.

Agree. I saw nothing that belittled Cleveland. However, the only way it is a non story is if it was about any team other than Cleveland. .

It is common knowledge throughout the country that Cleveland is one of the least desirable teams to play for, which is why it became a story...as misleading and bogus as it was.

I still think Goff's dad deep inside was breathing a sigh of relief.

Goff's "Daddy O" can go hug a pair of hairy nuts.

Dear Mr. Jack Goff, Like your great baseball career of many plane rides, take another one straight into Lake Erie & call it Cleveland.. You had your career, now let your son speak for his. STFU..Vesna we agree if it was not for those first 2 lines. JM would be so proud ;)

Every once in a blue moon, someone besides me, actually posts a topic worthy of conversation. Of course until I step in, the participation really doesn't take off. But this IS a great topic. It is one I have written far long before this article ever came out.

When people come out and slam Cleveland, I take offense. It's okay for me to shit on Cleveland in here, but, it's a great city with wonderful people. Comments in the general population cut like a knife. I stand up for the city of Pittsburgh for the same reason. It is a great area with good, decent, hard working people. You wanna blast those toothless cocksuckers in the name of sports rivalry? I am with you.

But this media attack on cities? I don't care for it. Now, most people here are tough guys, some, like the Bed-Wedder guy are pussies, but for the most part people here can give as good as they get. However, what about the impressionable youngster who lives and loves the team and city being slammed? That's when this kind of thing hits home for me.

So, two points

1) If the kid didn't want to play in Cleveland, it is his prerogative. And why even bring it up? Cleveland traded down, the Father didn't have to worry about his cunt going to mean old Cleveland in the end. But he just had to throw a dagger. Fuck Goff, Fuck his Father (One Post From The Truth may volunteer to do that) and fuck his mother. (I already fucked Goff's mother).

2) At the same time, Cleveland hears this a lot, and it isn't changing. While it is low class to slam another city when you are a player or his family, it also should cause some self-reflection as to why this is. Clearly, a lot people outside of Cleveland don't like it.

No you don't thumb fuck Goffs father. His delicate pink raisin might rip.

Archived