THE BROWNS BOARD

Dickheads On Parade

The Gipper

No, actually you are wrong. It is ABSOLUTELY sustainable long term.

You CANNOT TEACH MCCOY to make big plays. McCOy will NEVER in his life be a big play maker.

HOWEVER, YOU CAN TEACH A YOUNG MAN how to increase his efficiency, be patiens and smarter about when to run, pass or bail out.

As rough around the edges as he is, Tim Tebow makes big plays NATURALLY. UNlike REAL DICKHEAD Vick, Tebow class and education WILL keep him open minded to change and practice.

If you think this is ALL Tebow will ever be, then you don't understand human nature and you would be a horrible ( like Heckert) judge of personnel.

Tim Tebow is 100 times teh QB that McCOy is. The record proves it, NO debate required.

NOw, Browns fans, dumbasses that they are look at MEANINGLESS stats like completion percentage, and blah blah blah....... ME? I look at how a team responds and rallys around a guy.

Tebow has what McCoy can only get from sniffing Tims jockstrap after practice......... BIG PLAY TENDENCIES.

Not sustainable? Dude, do it once. could be a fluke. DO it twice? Maybe still. Do it week end and week out?

LMAO, and you think he will what? GET WORSE as he is coached?

Ah man, I love the Cleveland Mentality,

Look bro, once Tebow settles down, gets a feel for his place, and increases his passing efficiency and choices, he will make EVEN MORE GAME WINNING PLAYS.

Opposing D's are lining up in the box to smash this kid and he is BURNING THEM. COnversely, they don't have to focus on McCOy, he just lays down for them like a well used Squaw.

Trust me, the road only gets better for Big Tim.

Ghoolie, get in the spirit of this or your picture is going up here. Your arguments, while perhaps relevent in another thread that you may be welcome to start about the qualities of Tim Tebow, are irrelevent here. This is simply a place for totally subjectivity on who I, or you, or anyone else, thinks is a dickhead. If Tim Tebow is on it, so be it. If someone thinks Jesus, Joseph, and Mary are dickheads, then I guess they will post their picture here. Otherwise, you are slowing up the parade.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>

Sorry, MY thinking IS logical. I judge others on their actions, NOT on how close they are to me. YOu may think this is jsut a silly matter, but it isn't. This is how corrupt politics got started. EVERYONE bends rules for the guys they like, and holds them to a different set of rules.

Sorry, ANYONE can be a dickhead, even someone we cheer. Kosar, MArty and Jim Brown? Three HUGE dickheads.

I had nothing to do with pulling any posts. If you think these guys are dickheads, so be it. I guess they are our dickheads. I mean, it not like this parade didn't include several of our own...Lerner, Braylon, K2 etc. Serious underachievers.

Perhaps someone objected to you putting those other guys in there. I can see their objection on a Browns board. I mean, would you put the photos of Otto Graham and Marion Motley, and Lou Groza etc. on here? I would have some objection to that.

Goolie, let me get this right, you are sticking up for Teabow not being a dickhead and also stated that Teabow is way better than Colt. I beleive you said just loo at his record. Then you bash Kosar because he was dumb and not the Prettiest QB...HMMMMM

So Teabow is better than Colt, so is Teabow better than Kosar???

Goolie I think I got you!!!!, See I might not be able to spell, but I know how to read more than two threads...

your talking out of both ends, Cant say Kosar sucked, but than say Teabow is good look at his record...Really

No, actually you are wrong. It is ABSOLUTELY sustainable long term.

You CANNOT TEACH MCCOY to make big plays. McCOy will NEVER in his life be a big play maker.

HOWEVER, YOU CAN TEACH A YOUNG MAN how to increase his efficiency, be patiens and smarter about when to run, pass or bail out.

As rough around the edges as he is, Tim Tebow makes big plays NATURALLY. UNlike REAL DICKHEAD Vick, Tebow class and education WILL keep him open minded to change and practice.

If you think this is ALL Tebow will ever be, then you don't understand human nature and you would be a horrible ( like Heckert) judge of personnel.

Tim Tebow is 100 times teh QB that McCOy is. The record proves it, NO debate required.

NOw, Browns fans, dumbasses that they are look at MEANINGLESS stats like completion percentage, and blah blah blah....... ME? I look at how a team responds and rallys around a guy.

Tebow has what McCoy can only get from sniffing Tims jockstrap after practice......... BIG PLAY TENDENCIES.

Not sustainable? Dude, do it once. could be a fluke. DO it twice? Maybe still. Do it week end and week out?

LMAO, and you think he will what? GET WORSE as he is coached?

Ah man, I love the Cleveland Mentality,

Look bro, once Tebow settles down, gets a feel for his place, and increases his passing efficiency and choices, he will make EVEN MORE GAME WINNING PLAYS.

Opposing D's are lining up in the box to smash this kid and he is BURNING THEM. COnversely, they don't have to focus on McCOy, he just lays down for them like a well used Squaw.

Trust me, the road only gets better for Big Tim.

I like Tebow as a person, I hate him as a QB. He is flat out awful. I mean really really really awful. There is a reason they run 80% of the time or whatever. Its because their QB is awful. Yes Tebow has made some plays, in some games, but the trick is soon coming to an end like the WildDawg. If Tebow wants to be a QB long term he had to learn how to pass. Watch him play his throw are all over the place, they are short, high, way out in front, behind the receiver and occassionally on target.

Archived