• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ha. I posted a pic in response to trump, it got a deleted, then I remarked

that that happened, and that got deleted,

then I remarked that my remark got deleted,

and that got deleted.

How facebookish. lol

When I put Trump on there 5 years ago it had nothing to do with politics. (probably was about just some of the stupid shit he has pulled over the years. He was not even considered a politician or anything then....just a goof). If whomever deletes thing wants it deleted now....fine.

ah, but you reposted it. I don't really care, and I'm fine with it....

I was just having a little fun, making a goofy point.

ah, but you reposted it. I don't really care, and I'm fine with it....

I was just having a little fun, making a goofy point.

And I just keep deleting it because it's my job.

CLZxGORWoAEz2gv.jpg

Z

• 8 months later...

This one is literal:

dick-head.jpg

This one never gets old ??????

First off, if you are going to comment on this thread you have to post a photo of a Dickhead....or your photo may pop up on here.

I mean, being gay for Ghoolie is no excuse.

Furthermore, as far as taking Winslow instead of BR....have you never watched, seen, or heard an NFL draft? Mistakes are made all the time. Tom Brady was drafted number one hundred fucking ninety nine.

K2 was rated the better prospect, apparently, at the time. No one is prescient and omniscient. (Further, BR may not have all that and a bag of chips if the Browns took him. He would never had the ready to bake championship team around him here that he had in Pisstown). It wasn't just BR that the Browns didn't take. All of the following who were drafted after K2 in the first round of 2004 have had better careers than K2: Vince Wilfork, Will Smith, Jonathan Vilma, Chris Gamble, Steven Jackson, DeAngelo Hall, Lee Evans, Tommie Harris, DJ Williams...even Ben Watson.

But, who knows, had K2 not messed himself up on a motorcycle, he could be pushing Tony Gonzales....or K1...as one of the best TEs ever.

MV5BMTM2NzgzOTE1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTY1

not with qb's we had...k1 had fouts, gonzo had matt ryan and not sure who the qb's were in kc but i am guessing they were better than anything we had during k2's tenure...

• 1 year later...

You know we're in the sports twilight zone of the year now......except maybe for March Madness.

Archived