THE BROWNS BOARD

OOOOOPSIE!

Axe

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You realize this loss hurts OSU way more than it hurts us, correct?

You needed to beat an undefeated Michigan team, so that there would be a three way tie with Michigan, OSU and PSU. You'd win that tie breaker.

Now, if you beat us, it is a tie between OSU and PSU. PSU wins this in the head to head tie breaker.

OSU's only hope is that PSU loses to Rutgers or MSU, the two worst teams in the Big Ten.

On the other side, Michigan is in the exact same position. They need to beat OSU, just like they did before.

While it is fun to insult us for this loss, the real OSU fans I know, the knowledgeable ones, are pissed off. Just like last year, our loss will screw you guys over.

You realize this loss hurts OSU way more than it hurts us, correct?

You needed to beat an undefeated Michigan team, so that there would be a three way tie with Michigan, OSU and PSU. You'd win that tie breaker.

Now, if you beat us, it is a tie between OSU and PSU. PSU wins this in the head to head tie breaker.

OSU's only hope is that PSU loses to Rutgers or MSU, the two worst teams in the Big Ten.

On the other side, Michigan is in the exact same position. They need to beat OSU, just like they did before.

While it is fun to insult us for this loss, the real OSU fans I know, the knowledgeable ones, are pissed off. Just like last year, our loss will screw you guys over.

the way the top 5 pans out I believe OSU would still get in,,,,,oh and here is a side note for ya: Michigan and penn state are over rated,,i mean you really have to love michigans out of conference schedule(sarcasm)

the way the top 5 pans out I believe OSU would still get in,,,,,oh and here is a side note for ya: Michigan and penn state are over rated,,i mean you really have to love michigans out of conference schedule(sarcasm)

Oh boy, more ignorance.

Michigan's OOC schedule has more wins than OSUs.

You best win, OU, is ranked 11. Our best win, CU, is ranked 12.

I'm glad to see meatchicken go down, only because of their insufferable fans (and for the record I don't mean woody, I mean the insufferable fans on various facebook sports groups I belong to) going on about how Michigan is unbeatable. I think Michigan is a bit of a fraud (sorry, woody) and OSU is liable to put them in their place again.

I'm glad to see meatchicken go down, only because of their insufferable fans (and for the record I don't mean woody, I mean the insufferable fans on various facebook sports groups I belong to) going on about how Michigan is unbeatable. I think Michigan is a bit of a fraud (sorry, woody) and OSU is liable to put them in their place again.

1) Michigan is definitely not unbeatable. Any Michigan fan that thought that has no idea what they're talking about.

2) Michigan is not "a fraud". Unless you thought they were gonna be national champs this year or something.

It is year two of Harbaugh. We're barely using Harbaugh's recruits. We have a 3* QB starting. I wasn't expecting a national title this year... it is ok.

Oh boy, more ignorance.

Michigan's OOC schedule has more wins than OSUs.

You best win, OU, is ranked 11. Our best win, CU, is ranked 12.

those are skewed #'s ooc and you know it,but coming from a Michigan fan can I really expect any better but of course I am sure you will show up with more excuses like the one you posted above about recruits ,so you can jam your ignorance crap in youre ass

those are skewed #'s ooc and you know it,but coming from a Michigan fan can I really expect any better but of course I am sure you will show up with more excuses like the one you posted above about recruits ,so you can jam your ignorance crap in youre ass

what are you talking about? what skewed numbers?

are you confusing excuses with fact?

lets take colorado for instance they have one quality win and that is vs unranked stanford,they have beaten up on nobodys SO yes those #'s are skewed so ya woody that is a fact

So OU at #11 is legitimate but CU at #12 isn't? Because you say so?

OOC schedules are determined years before....

You're striking out left and right here

Oh god, you're all over the place here. Deep breathes. Count to 3....

My point being, if you want to shit on Michigan's OOC schedule, OSU's isn't much better. I mean, you're basic argument now is going "nuh uh! CU isn't really 12, because I say so!"

Maybe just calm down, think things over, and realize you don't have to frantically attack Michigan every moment of your life.

1) Michigan is definitely not unbeatable. Any Michigan fan that thought that has no idea what they're talking about.

2) Michigan is not "a fraud". Unless you thought they were gonna be national champs this year or something.

It is year two of Harbaugh. We're barely using Harbaugh's recruits. We have a 3* QB starting. I wasn't expecting a national title this year... it is ok.

Well maybe fraud was too strong a word, but I think Michigan's offense is really boom or bust. They roll teams with bad defenses but when they run into a good defense their offense definitely struggles. They've been held to 14 and under a couple of times this year and we know that Harbaugh doesn't take his foot off the gas on his opponents. For a team scoring so prolifically it's concerning that they couldn't find the end zone more there. The Buckeyes have a similar issue but they've scored at least 20 in every game so they're finding the end zone a little more in tough games. I expect that may be the difference in the game this year.

Well maybe fraud was too strong a word, but I think Michigan's offense is really boom or bust. They roll teams with bad defenses but when they run into a good defense their offense definitely struggles. They've been held to 14 and under a couple of times this year and we know that Harbaugh doesn't take his foot off the gas on his opponents. For a team scoring so prolifically it's concerning that they couldn't find the end zone more there. The Buckeyes have a similar issue but they've scored at least 20 in every game so they're finding the end zone a little more in tough games. I expect that may be the difference in the game this year.

A few points

- Michigan has only been under 32 twice. Iowa and Wisconsin. (14 and 13).

- We missed 3 FGs against Wisconsin (but seem to be passed that issue)

- Iowa was a terrible offensive performance. No sugar coating that. Our QB git hurt in the second half, but we sucked before that.

- We do actually play a lot of backups in those blowouts. We don't go full Tresselball, but we aren't trying to run it up either.

If Ohio State wins out they will get int the CFP....no ifs and or buts.....and it won't matter what Penn St. does.

you are correct. I can't see the committee putting a 2 loss PSU team or a 2 loss Wisconsin above OSU

colorado i believe is not a top 20 team guess i'll find out in the next few weeks if they belong or not they have home games vs the cougers and the utes,so for them i guess there is allready room for celebration being that this will be their first winning season since 2004,which i am sure that is what michigan was banking on when they scheduled them

oh and as far as the occ you claim to be so much better than OSU do you ever look at whet level of competition these other teams played ? of course you hav'nt

PSU has a win over OSU. They'd also have a Big Ten title.

I don't think it is as cut and dry as you think.

as I said penn state is over rated (you really don't listen do you) Wisconsins D will punch right through their porous o-line, win bye 2 scores

Archived