THE BROWNS BOARD

The '86 Browns

LondonBrown

Numbers man, numbers, Meder, Bryant, Ogbah, Nassib, Shelton,Cooper plus the other fill ins.

Solomon Thomas or Allen seem to be the better fit to spell Meder or Cooper but damn if we pass on The Freak the Sunday Comic section will be about 8 pages thicker.I like OG-Lava-Des-Myles..Would Allen or Thomas be much better than Des/Cooper or Meder is the real question?(let's move it out of a great tread though)

and just ahead of those guys....was the great Tom Darden....

Oh yeah! Great guy to remember. He made a Pro Bowl and led the NFL in INTs in 78 and played solid football from 72-81. I think he finished with 45 INTs and 2 TDs. I think he still leads us in INTs all time but that might need some double-checking.

Numbers man, numbers, Meder, Bryant, Ogbah, Nassib, Shelton,Cooper plus the other fill ins. Adding Garrett to that would be awesome, however he is a luxury and we need a QB. Get the QB then hope for allen at 12 would be my approach. As for the not #1 worthy BS, IF any of them prove to be our savior it won't matter where we picked him.

I posted this groupd "numbers" in another thread... they are not pretty.

And I fixed your QB take... biggest "IF" I could find...

"Hope" is not a plan.

And looking for a QB in the later rounds is? Draft is a crap shoot. Garrett could be Courtney Brown/Mingo we just don't know. Play the odds QB then BPA at 12.

We cant pass on garett, the #1 shouldnt be a discussion right now. Its garett and thats that. If he flubs then fine, but you cant pass on a kid with his work ethic and willing to fight through injury. He's a warrior. Hopefully williams is the right DC to bring him along and address his deficiencies.

We can about 12.....i like the idea of a safety at 12.

Archived