THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns skipping another pro day

beare

So I read in the PD today that Hue and sashi are focusing their time on personal visits and letting the scouts handle the pro days. I'm ok with that. Makes sense, can't be everywhere at once.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy shi$ here Gip. Am losing my mind LMAO!! Here's the deal. Living in Carolina I have watched UNC a bunch..#1. Fedora was on NFL radio this week. Fedora was asked why Williams over Mitch? Larry Fedora explained "Mitch was just as prepared as Marquise Williams was. Mitch showed that when Mitch got on the field as he also pushed Williams all season. But,how do I(fedora)pull a guy in Marquise off the field if the starting QB wins 11 games & wins our main goal as the ACC Title"? #2.Stanford,NC.State & Miami was probably the best Mitch saw at the secondary position. He failed. Did not play Clemson. Watch the Fla.State tape. Mitch fared well with average secondary's. They won the FSU game Running over FSU. Yes, Mitch has had his clutch moments in every game. But he's late on some & tries to make up for it in arm strength & his ball placement on a couple go the other way..If Mitch is at #12, am probably pulling my hair out till the name is called..Mitchell will be a Cinderella Story alright. Let's just get it Right..

You don't follow. The "Cinderella Story" comment had nothing to do with MT....it was just in reply to the Carl Spackler photo. That's all. Don't read more into something that isn't there.

You don't follow. The "Cinderella Story" comment had nothing to do with MT....it was just in reply to the Carl Spackler photo. That's all. Don't read more into something that isn't there.

Mr. Eric Church even wrote a song on me Gip. Mr. Misunderstood.give it a ear. But if the local kid saves His childhood browns it will be a Cinderella Story. I believe the Fedora part of my post should answer most posters questions about "Why Marquise over Mitch"? that is except maybe for that 1 attorney in the crowd ;)

Mr. Eric Church even wrote a song on me Gip. Mr. Misunderstood.give it a ear. But if the local kid saves His childhood browns it will be a Cinderella Story. I believe the Fedora part of my post should answer most posters questions about "Why Marquise over Mitch"? that is except maybe for that 1 attorney in the crowd ;)

I don't think that a guy that is mentioned as being the best QB in the draft by at least half the pundits can be considered "Cinderella" even if he comes here and succeeds. Expectations would be very high on him to succeed. That is the opposite of Cinderella.

This is a whole different thing than what we were talking about. In this scenario, MT does not count against the 30 player visits, because he is a local boy.

The post I responded to seem to imply that he could not work out for the Browns because he is a "local boy".

That was a rule that I thought was being sited. Some misimpression going on apparently, by me or otherwise.

So, no, no, this is good.

It matters because it keeps him from counting as one of our 30 visits...

Probably the only reason we invited him... :ph34r:

Well, you responded to my post saying he could workout in Berea, to which you replied why it mattered he was local.

It does matter he was local, and I gave you a citation for it.

like I said, Must have gotten signals crossed. There was the whole business about a player NOT being allowed to be worked out by a team at their team business (which I think is incorrect), then for some reason I thought you were saying that he could not be worked out because he was "local".

What you didn't say which perhaps would have cleared it up is that his "workout" with the Browns would not count as one of the 30 player workouts. So I get that now.

Archived