THE BROWNS BOARD

TheBrownsBoard's Official & Original: HOT Cheerleaders Thread

Mr. T

• 4 weeks later...

We need to START A PETITION to stop this!!

A Sad Day for Tennis....

Wimbledon hopeful Simona Halep wants surgery to reduce the size of her breasts.

Halep, 17, is seen as one of the tennis stars of the future after winning a host of junior titles, and she won the Junior French Open in 2008.

But the 5-foot 5-inch Romanian tennis star said she thinks her 34DD bust is holding her back. "This fall I'll have a breast reduction operation", Halep said. "The breasts make me uncomfortable when I play. It's the weight that troubles my ability to react quickly," she added.

Truly A Sad Day For Professional Tennis !!

dw5tnb.jpg

o8umvp.jpg

A Sad Day for Tennis....

Halep, 17, is seen as one of the tennis stars of the future after winning a host of junior titles, and she won the Junior French Open in 2008.

But the 5-foot 5-inch Romanian tennis star said she thinks her 34DD bust is holding her back. "This fall I'll have a breast reduction operation", Halep said. "The breasts make me uncomfortable when I play. It's the weight that troubles my ability to react quickly," she added.

dw5tnb.jpg

o8umvp.jpg

I will be looking in the sports guide for her next tennis match.

A Sad Day for Tennis....

dw5tnb.jpg

o8umvp.jpg

I've just taken an interest in recycleing!!

A Sad Day for Tennis....

dw5tnb.jpg

o8umvp.jpg

That's some of the best damn motorboatin' material I've ever seen. :)

A Sad Day for Tennis....

dw5tnb.jpg

o8umvp.jpg

I'll sign that petition. What a waste, putting her career over her breasts. :rolleyes:

A Sad Day for Tennis....

dw5tnb.jpg

o8umvp.jpg

She needs to learn from Anna Canofcorna, Cornofcana, Kournikova.....and use those things to segway herself into a modeling career. They may be her best asset.