THE BROWNS BOARD

Minnesota Muslums Demand Pork-Free Halal Food from Welfare Food Bank

DieHardBrownsFan

Minnesota Muslims Demand Pork-Free Halal Food From Welfare Food Bank (Video)

by Top Right News on October 18, 2014 in Islam

somalis.jpg

Above: Somali “refugees” on lifetime welfare demand their free food adhere to Islamic Law

by Jason DeWitt | Top Right News

Whoever said “beggars can’t be choosers” never met Somali Muslim refugees in Minnesota.

These Muslim imports in Minneapolis are now demanding a tax-funded “halal” non-pork food shelf at a free food pantry for the poor.

As if it’s not bad enough that nearly all the “American” Muslims who have joined ISIS have been Somalis from Minneapolis, their relatives here are demanding that Americans adhere to the same Sharia Laws the Islamic State fighters are trying to impose throughout the Middle East.

A group of first-generation Somali Americans says they need help in developing a food shelf that specializes in healthy foods that do not contain pork or pork byproducts. “
It’s about human rights
also, basic human rights to get the proper food and also healthy food,” said Imam Hassan Mohamud.

“Human rights”? Seriously? Their arrogance and self-entitlement has to be unprecedented for a group on the public dole.

Tens of thousands of Somalis settled in Minneapolis/St. Paul after Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and later Barack Obama imported them and funded massive “refugee” centers there. Welfare, schools, hospitals and social services have been crushed by the burden of immigrants who lack the most basic skills to live in a modern society.

This is hardly the first demands Somalis have made on the good people of Minneapolis. When the influx of Somali thugs natually resulted is a massive increase in crime a decade ago, Somalis demanded a $48 million Sharia-compliant “youth center” to keep Somali gangs “out of trouble”.

We have read for several years now how Muslim cab drivers in Minneapolis and several airports have kicked out blind passengers with guide dogs (dogs are “unclean” in Islam), or customers transporting alcohol. They came here, taking advantage of American generosity, and returned it by enforcing their own brand of Sharia Law upon us.

Liberals in Minnesota have bent over backwards for them, setting up foot-washing basins in their airport and even at a university, in response to their demands.

But as with most appeasement, these refugees keep making more demands. Now it is for “halal” products (meat slaughtered with Islamic prayers and a ban on pork).

The Imam leading this protest actually claimed that there were beans with pork in it and this was a “literacy” issue that required more government funding and special halal-compliant beans. But one commenter on the article from Minneapolis wrote:

As someone who made use of the foodshelf recently, I can tell you that most of the food doesn’t contain pork. I hear what they are saying about a literacy issue, but can’t the food shelf people just point out the cans of pork and beans? Besides, the food shelf is based on donations!

This is not about Muslims “making do” or getting help on what to eat. The Koran demands that Muslim make any country they live in adapt to them and Sharia Law. The last thing they plan to do is assimilate.

One blogger added:

How long until they demand separate entrances to the food pantry for men and women and separate entrances for Muslims who don’t want to see any Christmas or holiday food or decorations?

The state of Maine has also been crushed by Somalis that Obama has forced upon them. The Governor of Maine, Paul LePage has valiantly been trying to cut off cash aid to Somalis – nearly all of whom are on welfare – since Obama has purposely dumped thousands of them in Lewiston and Portland.

America got Black Hawk Down and 18 dead Americans. Somalis got 90,000+ “asylum” slots in America, free housing, Sharia-compliant facilities, and a lifetime of welfare. How do you say “chumps” in Somali?

I just think that people who are so poor they supposedly can't eat (although they all look overly well fed to me) should be grateful for any food they get. After all, food banks gets their food from donations. I guess enough muscums don't donate for their starving brethren.

I just think that people who are so poor they supposedly can't eat (although they all look overly well fed to me) should be grateful for any food they get. After all, food banks gets their food from donations. I guess enough muscums don't donate for their starving brethren.

I agree, to an extent. They could happily take all the veg food and have no problems. I do understand that they would want halal meat, much like jews would like kosher meat. It's whether they are happy to eat 'unclean' food (Os feel free to correct) or not.

And yes, they don't look starving, although it shouldn't really be the case that because you're fat you can't have anything to eat. You should, however, undergo a rapid weightloss as you live on the same as a healthy person.

I agree, to an extent. They could happily take all the veg food and have no problems. I do understand that they would want halal meat, much like jews would like kosher meat. It's whether they are happy to eat 'unclean' food (Os feel free to correct) or not.

And yes, they don't look starving, although it shouldn't really be the case that because you're fat you can't have anything to eat. You should, however, undergo a rapid weightloss as you live on the same as a healthy person.

The sad part about this is these people are once again misinformed about their own religion. Directly from the Quran:

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

This boils down to the fact if you have no choice, a Muslim can even eat pork if there is nothing else available, so certainly they can eat non-halal. So I know this will shock the Muslim-haters here, but the Quran actually agrees with you: If you are so poor that you need to eat non-halal, its a-okay. Furthermore, many Muslims (myself included) point out that the Quran states the it is halal to eat meat from the "People of the Book", which basically means Jews and Christians. You can debate whether or not America is a Christian or a secular country, but since the majority religion here is Christian, about 50% of the Muslims I know (myself included) will eat meat anywhere here because we consider it halal.

It all boils down to what I've been saying: there are a lot of poorly educated Muslims out there making stupid choices counter to their own religion and yet think they are making the religously-sound decision.

The sad part about this is these people are once again misinformed about their own religion. Directly from the Quran:

This boils down to the fact if you have no choice, a Muslim can even eat pork if there is nothing else available, so certainly they can eat non-halal. So I know this will shock the Muslim-haters here, but the Quran actually agrees with you: If you are so poor that you need to eat non-halal, its a-okay. Furthermore, many Muslims (myself included) point out that the Quran states the it is halal to eat meat from the "People of the Book", which basically means Jews and Christians. You can debate whether or not America is a Christian or a secular country, but since the majority religion here is Christian, about 50% of the Muslims I know (myself included) will eat meat anywhere here because we consider it halal.

It all boils down to what I've been saying: there are a lot of poorly educated Muslims out there making stupid choices counter to their own religion and yet think they are making the religously-sound decision.

That seems definitive - they're being idiots.

Thanks, Os, for that.

I suppose that since there are holy rollers, rattlesnake handlers, Presbyterians, Catholics, Baptists, Methodists,

and whatever else I'm missing....

that it's normal that there are Shia, and Sunni, etc.

But the difference is, there is no "we are the borg, and you will be assimilated or you die" in the "Christian" group above.

I don't see a "it must be OUR WAY. We DEMAND it." above with the "Christian" groups. This warped, vile,

violent branch of the "Islam" group is a sick twisted branch of dangerously aggressive and vicious "people".

Yep. I just don't get it.

Thanks, Os, for that.

I suppose that since there are holy rollers, rattlesnake handlers, Presbyterians, Catholics, Baptists, Methodists,

But the difference is, there is no "we are the borg, and you will be assimilated or you die" in the "Christian" group above.

I don't see a "it must be OUR WAY. We DEMAND it." above with the "Christian" groups. This warped, vile,

violent branch of the "Islam" group is a sick twisted branch of dangerously aggressive and vicious "people".

Christianity as a religion is 'fortunate' - not sure that's the right word - to be a lot more modernised and tolerant in a lot of cases. There's no "you can't eat this" or "all non-believers must be killed or converted"

Christianity as a religion is 'fortunate' - not sure that's the right word - to be a lot more modernised and tolerant in a lot of cases. There's no "you can't eat this" or "all non-believers must be killed or converted"

Ya, I would say Christianity currently exists in a more educated part of the world. More modernized. Those Christians existed at one point. Also, in those same developed areas, there is no size ale Muslim faction calling for the death of everyone. A few individuals or small groups here and there, but no ISIS.

Thanks, Os, for that.

Just to further my point about the difference between what a religion teaches and what the followers do. Here you both bring up the issue of perceived non-tolerance in Islam, which is the perception people get due to the behavior of some Muslims. But are they actually behaving as the Quran teaches? Here are three quotes:

Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

And there are, certainly, among the People of the Book, those who believe in God, in the revelation to you, and in the revelation to them, bowing in humility to God. They will not sell the Signs of God for a miserable gain! For them is a reward with their Lord, and God is swift in account.[15]

And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."

Here the message people are being instructed to tolerate other religions, and that one should view the People of the Book as partners, not enemies.

This bring me full circle to the original point. Their are some very misguided "Muslims" out there, who often can't read or didn't bother to read the Quran, and just propagate the mistakes that have been passed down to them from their parents who also didn't bother to read the Quran.

Ya, I would say Christianity currently exists in a more educated part of the world. More modernized. Those Christians existed at one point. Also, in those same developed areas, there is no size ale Muslim faction calling for the death of everyone. A few individuals or small groups here and there, but no ISIS.

Christianity exists in Iraq and Syria too.

Christianity exists in Iraq and Syria too.

Alright, bad phrasing. It isn't the main religion in those places, I'd imagine.

Basically, where Christianity is centered and where Islam is centered seem to be at different levels of development and in different situations. To piggyback on what Osiris was saying, it doesn't look like it is completely the ideas of the religion causing these attacks. It's the toxic idea of religion, mixed with misunderstanding, desperation, etc.

Archived