THE BROWNS BOARD

Two Great Presidents

I've lost a lot of respect I had for Bush jr. I was never that big of fan of Bush Sr. except to recognize him as a war hero and I credit Bush Sr. for changing to pro life when he became VP under Reagan and staying pro life for decades afterwards until present. Any problems I have with either of them though is minuscule compared to the democrats.

Why are we even conmenting positive or neg on a man taking a picture with his ailing father? Srsly there is nothing sacrosanct anymore in this putrid culture. And our new boy in the wh is fixin to make it worse.

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2017/04/20/0420-kid-rock-palin-twitter-3.jpg

^^^^Or these 3 red neck trashballs

For the record if i heard someone take a run at that photo of bush with his father id spit on em. Theres some lines men arent supposed to cross but......aint alot of real men left in this society

Why are we even conmenting positive or neg on a man taking a picture with his ailing father? Srsly there is nothing sacrosanct anymore in this putrid culture. And our new boy in the wh is fixin to make it worse.

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2017/04/20/0420-kid-rock-palin-twitter-3.jpg

^^^^Or these 3 red neck trashballs Great Americans

For the record if i heard someone take a run at that photo of bush with his father id spit on em. Theres some lines men arent supposed to cross but......aint alot of real men left in this society

hahahha

6006548-thumb-300xauto-5264122.png

George H.W. Bush enlisted in the Navy on his 18th birthday and became the youngest aviator

in the U.S. Navy. At age 20, he was flying torpedo bombers off the deck of the U.S.S. San Jacinto.

In 1944 he was shot down over the island of Chi Chi Jima. After floating in a raft for 12 hours, he

was rescued by a submarine. His bravery earned him the Distinguished Flying Cross. Over the

course of 1944, while his squadron suffered a 300 percent casualty rate among its pilots, Bush

won 3 Air Medals. After the Japanese surrender, he was honorably discharged. He returned home

and married his childhood sweetheart, to whom he remains married to this day.

The man has earned our respect.

George H.W. Bush enlisted in the Navy on his 18th birthday and became the youngest aviator

in the U.S. Navy. At age 20, he was flying torpedo bombers off the deck of the U.S.S. San Jacinto.

In 1944 he was shot down over the island of Chi Chi Jima. After floating in a raft for 12 hours, he

was rescued by a submarine. His bravery earned him the Distinguished Flying Cross. Over the

course of 1944, while his squadron suffered a 300 percent casualty rate among its pilots, Bush

won 3 Air Medals. After the Japanese surrender, he was honorably discharged. He returned home

and married his childhood sweetheart, to whom he remains married to this day.

The man has earned our respect.

hahahha

6006548-thumb-300xauto-5264122.png

These three, on the other hand...

Archived