THE BROWNS BOARD

They shot one of my homies, lets go get some free stuff!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What of it? I think they're right to be angry but obviously rioting isn't helping anyone. I notice there's no riots regarding the drive by shooting in new Orleans that killed a couple of people and wounded two kids in the head.

In other news you're still a turd.

I haven't been on here in a while.. but am I correct in assuming that you're not a flagrant racist today?

I haven't been on here in a while.. but am I correct in assuming that you're not a flagrant racist today?

It is not that race, it is that races culture. Sure, according to Cysko that culture spans the country and is even present in Africa, with the only similarity being skin color, but that doesn't make it racist. See, by blaming the "culture", he's not being racist...

If your point is that culture is something affected by skin colour, and therefore all black people are the same, then a counterpoint doesn't necessarily have to involve black people, you could point out the atrocities caused by some white people as evidence that just because people around the world share a skin colour, doesn't mean they share a culture.

If your point is that culture is something affected by skin colour, and therefore all black people are the same, then a counterpoint doesn't necessarily have to involve black people, you could point out the atrocities caused by some white people as evidence that just because people around the world share a skin colour, doesn't mean they share a culture.

Nobody I know is saying that, its a red herring for those on the left and the apologists for the under performance community.

The culture we speak of is an affectation and is learned and imitated not inherent.

WSS

Nobody I know is saying that, its a red herring for those on the left and the apologists for the under performance community.

The culture we speak of is an affectation and is learned and imitated not inherent.

WSS

It seemed to be Cysko's point.

What I find most sad (but not at all shocking), is that the group (physically in Ferguson, on social media, in the news media) that is shouting "Fuck the police!" are the same folks that fight for relaxing the police academy admissions standards due to so-called "racist" entrance exams. This "group" is not isolated or distinguished by race either.

#Results

Woody can't let go of the fact that I believe that in numbers black Americans pressure each other to suck instead of succeed.

And furthermore Africa is also an ignorant terrible society that doesn't try to make the best of the land or resources and instead concentrate on warring and tribal concerns.

That's not saying all black people are the same that's just pointing out two instances of suckitude not glorifying whites. We know what happened with slavery and also with nazis. However history has shown all humans to have committed atrocities in equal measures. In the fervor to demonize whites for all the world's problems other races' atrocities are at best ignored and at worst completely forgotten. For instance the crusades are always brought up to demonize whites but does anyone remember that in that same period the mongols sacked Baghdad (1258) which was at that time the world's preeminent hub of culture and knowledge and ruthlessly slaughtered a million people in a week? No. They don't.

The Crusades thing is meant to shed a negative light on Christians, not whites.

I also don't think anyone here is trying to demonize whites to make the other races look better.

I'm just going off of what I remember from that thread. And I remember that it was a Retarded, Retarded thread. You were basically being as racist as you could be but still cling to the "its just their culture" line.

again, for the slow to learn, we have long ago agreed on the definition of racism which is as follows: the belief that one race is inherently superior or inferior because of the race itself. That has nothing to do with culture nor does it have anything to do with learned behavior.

another example if you are still puzzled. Wearing cowboy hats and boots and driving a pickup truck with country music blasting on the radio to a bar to watch NASCAR is an affectation of one particular subculture. It is not a natural tendency for Caucasians.

WSS

Alright...

Well that original thread was such a mess that I'd rather not get into the whole thing again. Like I said, I just remever it being fucked up and Cysko saying some things I found very surprising/ignorant. Just my opinion though and I'd like to leave it at that.

Quote those things you found to be ignorant. I've reiterated the same things here just phrased them differently. The problem lies not in what you perceive to be my racism because I don't believe blacks to be inherently inferior but in your inability to rationally criticize them due to your own desire to be "not racist" which in itself is a little gem of racism.

Archived