THE BROWNS BOARD

The Tribe – The Real Lead Sports Story In Town

tampadawgs

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And in an on topic comment to this off topic thread. Tribe shelled by the real division winners, 7-0. Yawn. Is the season over yet, so we can talk some FOOTBALL?

And in an on topic comment to this off topic thread. Tribe shelled by the real division winners, 7-0. Yawn. Is the season over yet, so we can talk some FOOTBALL?

yes, cant wait to hear the same shit as every other year..

"Weeden sucks he need a new QB in, trade for Tebow he is Brady backup to the back up"

" We would have won if_______( Fill in the blank with a 1000 reasons)

" Trich is hurt again"" I knew he was a bust"

" The 4th string Guard who never played a down for the Raiders just got released should we pick him up"

" With the first pick in the 2014 draft the Cleveland Browns select______ "

Yes can not wait for football season!!!!!

"Weeden sucks he need a new QB in, trade for Tebow he is Brady backup to the back up"

" The 4th string Guard who never played a down for the Raiders just got released should we pick him up"

The Indians have finished above .500 three times in the past eleven years (The Browns twice).

Not sure why you have all this Browns angst, we are all in this together.

There is some REAL young talent on the Browns and Cavs rosters and Francona has this thing on the diamond heading in the right direction, so Cleveleand sports could be headed for a golden age ... maybe not ... but it's going to be better than what we have been getting.

Zombo

Cue guy bitching about people talking about the Browns on a forum for the Browns.

Browns will not draft first in 2014. Go start offering excuses why the Indians can't beat teams with winning records, and they sure can't beat the Tigers. :P

From today's PD

"CLEVELAND, Ohio -- It comes down to talent. At this point of the season, the Tigers have a lot more of it than the Indians."

Browns will not draft first in 2014. Go start offering excuses why the Indians can't beat teams with winning records, and they sure can't beat the Tigers. :P

From today's PD

"CLEVELAND, Ohio -- It comes down to talent. At this point of the season, the Tigers have a lot more of it than the Indians."

Well, the Tigers have a little more of "It" than the Indians, but that makes all the difference when half the game they have played against each other have been extra innings and one run games.

Tribe's bullpen is now a shambles apparently...and that can kill any team.

Well, the Tigers have a little more of "It" than the Indians, but that makes all the difference when half the game they have played against each other have been extra innings and one run games.

Tribe's bullpen is now a shambles apparently...and that can kill any team.

Cabrera is a beast. Love watching him at the plate. Tribe need to trade some of the dead wood on the bench for some relievers.

OK 1.5 games back at All-Star break, You guys can jump on the bandwagon..FYI all they need to do is hang around the Tigers until last month when we have cupcake schedule we go Mets, Chisox, Royals, ChiSox, Royal, Astros, Twins!!!!!

I SMELL BANDWAGONS UNLOADING FANS AT THE JAKE!!!!!!

OK 1.5 games back at All-Star break, You guys can jump on the bandwagon..FYI all they need to do is hang around the Tigers until last month when we have cupcake schedule we go Mets, Chisox, Royals, ChiSox, Royal, Astros, Twins!!!!!

You're a faggot.

Training camp starts in 10 days. I hope you noticed there is a Tribe forum, kindly take the baseball slobbering to that board. They might actually care over there. Tribe talk here is OFF TOPIC.

Training camp starts in 10 days. I hope you noticed there is a Tribe forum, kindly take the baseball slobbering to that board. They might actually care over there. Tribe talk here is OFF TOPIC.

yes and just because someone is not spouting tribe talk on the browns forum does not mean they are a bandwagon fan. i've been a 'cleveland' fan longer than you've been alive.

if you knew your way around a website you'll note you can navigate to different sections of one with just a little click of your mouse.

hell, you'll even note there is a cavs section of the board as well as westside steve's movie reviews.

too bad there is no uniform section, where you and all the other little girls could go and talk about color schemes, knitting and sewing, and what color pom poms you'd like to buy.

yes and just because someone is not spouting tribe talk on the browns forum does not mean they are a bandwagon fan. i've been a 'cleveland' fan longer than you've been alive.

if you knew your way around a website you'll note you can navigate to different sections of one with just a little click of your mouse.

hell, you'll even note there is a cavs section of the board as well as westside steve's movie reviews.

too bad there is no uniform section, where you and all the other little girls could go and talk about color schemes, knitting and sewing, and what color pom poms you'd like to buy.

I love Internet Bullys !!!!! I teach my daughter about people like you!!! Thank you!!!!!

Yes Browns 10 days!!!! Cant wait!!!!!!

Meanwhile I will keep talking TRIBE and throw a little Uni talk about the Browns as well!!!!!!

Bring back the ELF!!!!!

This way we can have a ELF and a CHIEF in the same city!!!!!! FYI I have more knowledge about the Tribe and Browns in my pinkie than you do in that little brain!!!!!

Ohhh I might have misspelled some things, but guess what DONT CARE!!!!

1 more thing, you guys are so stuck on this being a Browns board, FYI the Browns are from Cleveland just in case you forgot, and this thread is now 6 pages deep. Stop hating on the Tribe and embrace the Race!!!!! When the Browns get cranked up we will have two great things to talk about!!!!!

SO NOW THAT THEY ARE ONLY 67 GAMES LEFT GO TO THE BALLPARK. They did what all of you said you wanted to see!!!!!!!

I love Internet Bullys !!!!! I teach my daughter about people like you!!! Thank you!!!!!

Yes Browns 10 days!!!! Cant wait!!!!!!

Meanwhile I will keep talking TRIBE and throw a little Uni talk about the Browns as well!!!!!!

Bring back the ELF!!!!!

This way we can have a ELF and a CHIEF in the same city!!!!!! FYI I have more knowledge about the Tribe and Browns in my pinkie than you do in that little brain!!!!!

Ohhh I might have misspelled some things, but guess what DONT CARE!!!!

And that's why this thread is now here. Welcome to the Tribe forum, post away!!!!

• 1 month later...

I understand how people can be upset with our beloved Browns, I really do!!!

I have a solution for all our Browns fans that are frustrated!!!

Are you ready?

Are you sure?

I am not sure you all can handle it!!!

OK Here it is!!!!!

971612_10200649463903160_1267351391_n.jp

Pay Attention to the Freaking Tribe!!!!!!!

Lets GO BABY!!!!! all you haters that bashed me about the tribe...Sorry Got to say it!!!!! GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!! Sorry again!!! I am freaking pumped about mY BELOVED TRIBE!!!!!

Pay Attention to the Freaking Tribe!!!!!!!

Lets GO BABY!!!!! all you haters that bashed me about the tribe...Sorry Got to say it!!!!! YOURSELF!!!!!! Sorry again!!! I am freaking pumped about mY BELOVED TRIBE!!!!!

I stopped caring about the Tribe in 1965. How about they win a World Series in MY lifetime? Oh, that's right they COULD have EXCEPT for "we have to go by the book" and let Jose "Make a Mess-a" blow game 7 of the Series. Far worse than the Drive or Fumble.

They're dressed up wrong, & at the wrong game, maybe not- dressed as Clowns- they should root for the Clowns- er Browns.

Wow, you're peeing your pants they're 1 game out of having 1\2 a chance of getting a Wildcard? wake me up in October if they actually make it.

I fully understand you being cool on the Tribe. You live in Souther Ohio. That has always been solidly Reds country.

I also get people liking other teams. I have lived in Chattanooga for 36 years now. I can't help jumping on the Braves and Falcons bandwagon. In the case of the Braves I even manage to go down to a few games a year to cheer for them. They are the "local" team. That said, I still root for the Indians over them, though I will say I wasn't totally bummed out when the Indians lost to the Braves in the Series like I was when we lost to the Marlins.

I also pull for the Titans when I can, though as with the Falcons, I can easily root against them if that in some way helps the Browns position. Being in the AFC, I do root against the Tits from time to time since what they do has a more direct impact on the Browns. The Falcons, it usually doesn't matter. I also root for the Bucs and Rays to a degree as my family retired in the area as will I eventually move there. Maybe pretty soon. We just have to pull the trigger on that. Everything is in place. Now it's just a matter of doing it. Part of staying here is it still makes some sense to hold Browns season tickets. When we move there, it probably doesn't. That isn't a drivable move as it it here and I don't really like to fly anymore. I wouldn't want to fly up to Cleveland 6 times or more a season.

Let's just win today. That solves a lot. Yep.....lets just win. Hopefully come 4pm we aren't back in this same, complaining, pissed off mood.

I like the Tribe also, but this is the football forum, there is a section in here for baseball. Don't know why you require so much attention.

1. Trust me I understand its a Browns Board

2. Go Fuck yourself ( Sorry )

3. It Blows my mind that people like Hoorta who is a Cleveland fan, wants to bash them when there is 2 weeks left in the season and they are right there for the playoffs. This is the best Cleveland team we have had in years!!!! So enjoy them thats all I am saying.

4. Again its blow my mind that even thou it is a Football Town, people keep selling out the Statuim every week. Its like people like seeing a train wreck every week. The Browns DO NOT DESERVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!! The tribe deserve your money this year!!!!! Until the Browns do something why spend the money on them??? I use to fly up to Cleveland once a year to see the Browns and then fly to another city to see the Browns once a year. So I would spend around 6K a year on the Browns ( Flights, Hotels, Food, Etc, Etc for 3 ) The other city was a way to take vacation in a different city every year. Its pretty cool. Anyways this year I am going to Kansas City the weekend the Browns play. That will be the only game I go to this year, and the Chiefs are getting my money not the Browns. Now this year I have went to 9 Tribe games this year ( Tampa for 3, Miami for 3, and Altanta for 3 ) I have the MLB Package and the NFL Ticket. Trust I watch the Browns every week and the tribe every night. I will not go back to Cleveland Browns Field until they show we they want to put a product on the field that I could be proud of, I am not asking them to be great over night. SO again go fuck yourself about the Tribe

1. Trust me I understand its a Browns Board

2. Go Fuck yourself ( Sorry )

3. It Blows my mind that people like Hoorta who is a Cleveland fan, wants to bash them when there is 2 weeks left in the season and they are right there for the playoffs. This is the best Cleveland team we have had in years!!!! So enjoy them thats all I am saying.

4. Again its blow my mind that even thou it is a Football Town, people keep selling out the Statuim every week. Its like people like seeing a train wreck every week. The Browns DO NOT DESERVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!! The tribe deserve your money this year!!!!! Until the Browns do something why spend the money on them??? I use to fly up to Cleveland once a year to see the Browns and then fly to another city to see the Browns once a year. So I would spend around 6K a year on the Browns ( Flights, Hotels, Food, Etc, Etc for 3 ) The other city was a way to take vacation in a different city every year. Its pretty cool. Anyways this year I am going to Kansas City the weekend the Browns play. That will be the only game I go to this year, and the Chiefs are getting my money not the Browns. Now this year I have went to 9 Tribe games this year ( Tampa for 3, Miami for 3, and Altanta for 3 ) I have the MLB Package and the NFL Ticket. Trust I watch the Browns every week and the tribe every night. I will not go back to Cleveland Browns Field until they show we they want to put a product on the field that I could be proud of, I am not asking them to be great over night. SO again go fuck yourself about the Tribe

I agree 100% ... I think we should talk Tribe Baseball in all the forums here until the Tribe's last game (unless a W.S. win) or until these other Cleveland teams give us reason to acknowledge them aside from the consistent bitch and moan.

I will not allow the Browns to bring me down while another Cleveland team is busting their ass night-in and night-out to claw their way into post-season.

Go Tribe!

I agree as well. At this point it is almost screw the Browns. Sine our return the most fun to be had is before the game because once it starts there isn't much fun to be had.

That said, as far as the Indians, i am pretty excited about the direction, and we have some SOLID prospect nearing their time in the Bigs....Lindor, Allen, Salazar getting his cup of coffee this year. Add in we have a top level manager and I think we will stud out.

If I lived up there i would have some sort of season ticket package. Either one of those limited packages...say 30 games, or find a friend and go in on a full season package.

The Indians are the only game in town we can cheer for and be proud. It's easy to wear Browns gear up there. Around here people just look at you and wonder if you might not be a little simple minded.

Archived