THE BROWNS BOARD

hey fickle freaks

miktoxic

can some of you core members turn off your 'no private messaging' status.

woody, TCPO, diehard??? wtf?

trying to send message for info about somethin somethin and you're boxed out like cunts.

trying to send message for info about somethin somethin and you're boxed out like cunts.

Good ole Mik, straight to the point! Love it. tshirts?

I'm a core member?!?! Woooo! I'm somebody!

8v4Ss59.gif

Yeah, my inbox was also full. I'll delete the messages Mr. T sent me after banning me from the political board because I disagreed with him --- I mean because of "vulgar language"

Should be good now

Um, Mik- is your inbox full? Can't PM you. "MT can't receive any new messages". If not I'll have Z straighten it out.

Don't remember the last time I even looked at my settings, LOL. I think it had my time zone as Hong Kong or something. Uhhh...nope. I live in Florida, hahaha. Unfortunately, we play the Jags IN Cleveland. Was really hoping it would've been in Jax because I always go to that match up. Yes, I was there when Quincy Morgan somehow caught the only big ball of his NFL career for the Hail Mary TD win. He caught it right in front of me, and me and my buddy ran through the stadium like we won the Super Bowl. We also had to avoid about 18 brawls, but whatever.

I forgot all about the private messaging...I don't think I've gotten one or sent one, LOL.

Trump could use a good one right about now, "OK Donald, first thing we do is start with honesty since that is what they call me." ;)

could double as Kathy Griffin/Andy Dick's (same person) agent.

Abe Lincoln true story.

In New Berlin Il. there was a German immigrant that was "visited" by some locals as it became violent and the immigrant fired a shot out of his window killing a man almost instantly.

He was arrested and the locals were very angry and Abe Lincoln heard of this case and agreed to become his lawyer. First Abe prolonged the court dates to settle down the anger then had the case moved to Macoupin county (Carlinville , il)

After moving the case and prolonging it...Abe won the case and he did this for free.

Thanks. And a great President.

We agreed on something!

Anyway I live in macoupin county and read this while I was at the courthouse on personal business and it was posted right next to the door where it all happened.

Archived