THE BROWNS BOARD

‘Conservative voices and views are being SILENCED entirely’ – Fareed Zakaria

Stuart

What I was afraid of.. many of these types of commentary from libs aren't entirely clean.

At around 2:03 he takes the opportunity to take a shot at conservatives.

"We know there is a sort of anti intellectualism on the right these days, the denial of facts, of reason, of science."

Utter bullshit. Puts a damper on everything else he said.

when he thinks it is important, and it could "change the way things are going"...

he's an off the way America-conservatives hater nutjob. Too many lefty emotional takes... but it

pays the bills (inevitable soros kind of reference)

When you run into all the deniers of media bias from the left it was nice seeing a liberal finally admitting the obvious. He couldn't contain all his own liberal bias though and maybe that was just to throw a bone to his liberal audience at CNN most of whom don 't want to admit any liberal media bias.

When you run into all the deniers of media bias from the left it was nice seeing a liberal finally admitting the obvious. He couldn't contain all his own liberal bias though and maybe that was just to throw a bone to his liberal audience at CNN most of whom don 't want to admit any liberal media bias.

Stuart

Good point OBF...throw the libs a bone just to assure them he's still on their side.

To your first sentence, I don't think he addressed media bias, he was addressing the attempt to silence conservative voices on college campuses.

How wonderful it would be if only some prominent lib would finally release a statement blasting liberal bias in the news media.

Stuart

Good point OBF...throw the libs a bone just to assure them he's still on their side.

To your first sentence, I don't think he addressed media bias, he was addressing the attempt to silence conservative voices on college campuses.

How wonderful it would be if only some prominent lib would finally release a statement blasting liberal bias in the news media.

I lumped the two together as they grow from the same tree..liberal media bias and liberals silencing conservatives. What is going on today with liberals wanting to shut down conservatives should be embarrassing to them. For years the mantra of the liberals was (correctly) "I may not agree with what you say but I will fight for your right to say it". That has now devolved to "if I don't like or agree with what you are saying I am going to fight to shut you down".

Another uplifting graduation ceremony speech from the hysterical left. It used to be graduation speakers would give positive messages to graduates as they enter the workforce but now the liberals just use them as just an opportunity to rant their liberal views:

BTW - is this a man who talks like a woman or a woman who looks like a man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv8C44KQu9w

" I have to say, Im very impressed with his honesty here and I wish more people would follow his example. BUT, that includes we on the right we have the same problem with shoving our fingers in our ears and screaming I cant hear you whenever someone on the left is speaking."

" I have to say, Im very impressed with his honesty here and I wish more people would follow his example. BUT, that includes we on the right we have the same problem with shoving our fingers in our ears and screaming I cant hear you whenever someone on the left is speaking."

Scary dark people!

Archived