THE BROWNS BOARD

My Silly Observations of Sat's first pads scrimmage - Browns

calfoxwc

Not that I know diddley, but I was observing...so...

and Thanks to Canton Mike for our tickets. Got to meet Mudfly - very cool.

Sorry it's so late, but I was on the phone for nearly 4 hrs, with HP tech support trying to

get the other computer in the other room, with only Windows XP on it, to access the wireless new printer. all sorts of problems. Very serious problems. But it does work, just has a few errors

that come up.

In random order and for no good reason....

1. Maybe the highlight of the entire practice, was a drill - wr vs press coverage.

And, it was Pryor vs... JOE HADEN. I've been saying that mebbe there was too much

to learn for Pryor, and he was destined for the practice squad, if he can go there at all.

Except, the crowd was wowed, and I vowed to change my mind, too. Pryor is extremely

explosive, and quick footed, and very, very instinctively tough to keep on the los.

I imagine that he really surprised Joe with his footwork, explosiveness, and moves.

Now, as Tour noticed - the question is, how well he can run routes, etc. But, in the meantime,

he can really catch the ball, get off the los, is elusive and tricky, and very quick. Bowe

has been bragging on him. No wonder. Pryor has some serious athletic talent, and

a work ethic to match in becoming a wr.

2. Dwayne Bowe is the real deal. My guess is, Bowe is all that we all wished Josh

Gordon would be, and more. And he's very smart.

3. Hartline - is like a faster, taller Brian Brennan. A "they can't stop him" possession receiver.

I wouldn't underestimate his playing time. His experience, like with Bowe, is worth it's weight

in gold.

4. Guys I couldn't help but notice:

A. Danny Shelton, of course. High motor, 100 percent. Amazing how fast he gets engaged

at the snap, and... can power into the backfield, Took one offensive lineman

into the backfield pretty quickly. Alex Mack stalemated him, but had to fight like hell

to do it. Another time, two offensive linemen doubled-teamed him, and he still kept

moving them back, collapsing the pocket.

Can not wait til we get to see him in games. Amazing.

B. Xavier Cooper. Used to play soccer - has feet so quick it's scary - he has terrific

balance and really nice lateral movement. And he surely worries the og's.

C. Nate Orchard. Ya gotta be kiddin me. He's really QUICK, and moves laterally

with nice moves so quickly, it must be hell to try to stop him on a pass rush.

No kidding. And strong.

D. McCown, of course. He and Shaw just seem to feel it, sense it, see the field.

I am a big Shaw fan, no big arm, well jimmy crack corn and I don't care. He

has "it".

Now, I don't want to catch hell over it, but I can see Shaw being the #2 unless

"E." has the light turn on.

E. Manziel. Did a couple of good and quick things. But far too often, seems to be

thinking and not just seeing. Sure, I don't know all that much, but I think... that

he will improve. He got technically sacked, knocked on his butt, threw a short

pass way low, held onto the ball too long.... you get the picture.

He just didn't have a good day at all, was frustrated.

F. Our secondary - everybody in attendance noticed them. They are a kick ass bunch.

Gilbert seems at ease, upbeat bigtime, and confident... and more outgoing.

And Joe Haden just keeps astounding anybody watching him. Desir, at 6'2" ?

Desir moves and plays like he is more like 5'10", speed and agility-wise. How the

heck does he DO That?

I believe it was Tramon Williams that was all over the place making plays.

Robert Nelson can play, all 5'8" and 175 lbs of him, but on one play, a contact the

guy running with the ball drill, when he contacted... he didn't wrap up at all.

He got a bit of a quick message about that. interesting....

Donte Whitner - sure, it's only practice, but he's explosive and he means business.

G. At one point, there was a big quick brawl - it was either Jacobbi McDaniel or Michael

Bowie that really were into a big deal with somebody on the offense, I never got to see

who it was, the brawl grew big too quickly, and the Browns never moved a little Bobcat

type of vehicle from in front of us.

H. Paul Kruger is also serious business. With his helmet off, when walking in the opposite

direction, he reminds me of Clay Mathews III. He is one tough kickass guy out there.

I. It wasn't just me - a lot of folks in the crowd were noticing #88 - Kevin Cone. WR, 6'3", 216,

third year out of Georgia Tech. He was really impressive.

J. The only other two I noticed, were Housler, TE, and Mayle, WR. I think both will play

and will make people wish they had brought them to their team. You watch.

K. I really would love to win that Browns F-150. It would also be cool to win that

Joe Thomas autographed mini-helmet. I just wish it was win the Browns F-150 with

Joe Thomas in the passenger seat with us going fishing.

But I'd setlle for the mini-helmet. But the F-150 would really ROCK.

L. That's all.

+1

1. Maybe the highlight of the entire practice... JOE HADEN..

Guys I couldn't help but notice:

D. McCown, of course. He and Shaw just seem to feel it, sense it, see the field.

has "it".

E. Manziel. Did a couple of good and quick things. But far too often, seems to be

thinking and not just seeing.

F. Our secondary - everybody in attendance noticed them. They are a kick ass bunch.

Desir moves and plays like he is more like 5'10", speed and agility-wise. How the

heck does he DO That?

G. At one point, there was a big quick brawl - it was either Jacobbi McDaniel or Michael

Bowie that really were into a big deal with somebody on the offense, I never got to see

who it was

I. It wasn't just me - a lot of folks in the crowd were noticing #88 - Kevin Cone. WR, 6'3", 216,

J. The only other two I noticed, were Housler, TE, and Mayle, WR. I think both will play

L. That's all.

Nice write up Cal......and thanks to Canton Mike from me too ;)......was a fun day!

Playing off your points.....

1) Haden was a monster yesterday. Wayyyyyyyyy ahead of his slow start from last season. A man amongst boys, he was....

D) McCown looked good again....arm looks pretty accurate and has all the muscle needed to get the job done....and Shaw had the best(and biggest) play of the day......just keeps on keeping on.....Based purely on performance, he is clearly my #2 at this point...

E) Eggsactly....JFF looks like he's really thinking hard.....nothing natural or comfy about how he moves around.....robotic....

F) DB's owned the day!.....really....they were all over everybody......amazed that anyone completed a pass, actually.....

G) It looked to me like it was Jamie Meder going after someone....(Bowie???)......think he was getting a lil frustrated there......

I) It was just you... ;) ......the WR I kept noticing and the one who caught everything thrown his way was.......Josh Lenz....he looked great!

J) Housler...hmm....had some drops......Gary Barnidge, on the other hand, looked very good to me......

Other observations.......

Marcus Johnson......yes!......he looks pretty bad ass if you're asking me and got lots of reps.....had several nice catches and is tough as nails with the ball in his hands.....can take and deliver the big hit !!!!!!...

Josh Lenz(as mentioned above) is way down the WR list, but he caught ball after ball.....forced me to notice him....

Gilbert ripped a KO and would have taken it to the house if it was a real game.....dude can flat out run !!!!

West REALLY looked good......really good.....broke several runs....hit the hole with authority.....no dancing....

Ah ! Thanks, Mud ! But I'm still glad I went and signed up to win that Browns F-150....had to wait

in line..... figured I missed some stuff.

Thanks for the updates. Has anyone seen what Duke looks like yet? Havent heard to much.

I read somewhere that he may have pulled a hammy yesterday.

I've seen/read nothing about today.

Sorry it's so late, but I was on the phone for nearly 4 hrs, with HP tech support trying to

get the other computer in the other room, with only Windows XP on it, to access the wireless new printer. all sorts of problems. Very serious problems. But it does work, just has a few errors

that come up.

1. Maybe the highlight of the entire practice, was a drill - wr vs press coverage.

And, it was Pryor vs... JOE HADEN. I've been saying that mebbe there was too much

to learn for Pryor, and he was destined for the practice squad, if he can go there at all.

Except, the crowd was wowed, and I vowed to change my mind, too. Pryor is extremely

explosive, and quick footed, and very, very instinctively tough to keep on the los.

I imagine that he really surprised Joe with his footwork, explosiveness, and moves.

Now, as Tour noticed - the question is, how well he can run routes, etc. But, in the meantime,

he can really catch the ball, get off the los, is elusive and tricky, and very quick. Bowe

has been bragging on him. No wonder. Pryor has some serious athletic talent, and

a work ethic to match in becoming a wr.

2. Dwayne Bowe is the real deal. My guess is, Bowe is all that we all wished Josh

Gordon would be, and more. And he's very smart.

3. Hartline - is like a faster, taller Brian Brennan. A "they can't stop him" possession receiver.

I wouldn't underestimate his playing time. His experience, like with Bowe, is worth it's weight

in gold.

4. Guys I couldn't help but notice:

A. Danny Shelton, of course. High motor, 100 percent. Amazing how fast he gets engaged

at the snap, and... can power into the backfield, Took one offensive lineman

into the backfield pretty quickly. Alex Mack stalemated him, but had to fight like hell

to do it. Another time, two offensive linemen doubled-teamed him, and he still kept

moving them back, collapsing the pocket.

Can not wait til we get to see him in games. Amazing.

B. Xavier Cooper. Used to play soccer - has feet so quick it's scary - he has terrific

balance and really nice lateral movement. And he surely worries the og's.

C. Nate Orchard. Ya gotta be kiddin me. He's really QUICK, and moves laterally

with nice moves so quickly, it must be hell to try to stop him on a pass rush.

No kidding. And strong.

has "it".

thinking and not just seeing. Sure, I don't know all that much, but I think... that

he will improve. He got technically sacked, knocked on his butt, threw a short

pass way low, held onto the ball too long.... you get the picture.

heck does he DO That?

I believe it was Tramon Williams that was all over the place making plays.

Robert Nelson can play, all 5'8" and 175 lbs of him, but on one play, a contact the

guy running with the ball drill, when he contacted... he didn't wrap up at all.

He got a bit of a quick message about that. interesting....

Donte Whitner - sure, it's only practice, but he's explosive and he means business.

who it was, the brawl grew big too quickly, and the Browns never moved a little Bobcat

type of vehicle from in front of us.

H. Paul Kruger is also serious business. With his helmet off, when walking in the opposite

direction, he reminds me of Clay Mathews III. He is one tough kickass guy out there.

K. I really would love to win that Browns F-150. It would also be cool to win that

Joe Thomas autographed mini-helmet. I just wish it was win the Browns F-150 with

Joe Thomas in the passenger seat with us going fishing.

But I'd setlle for the mini-helmet. But the F-150 would really ROCK.

L. That's all.

Thatta boy Cal! Nice write-up. Thanks!

Was Coop lining up over OGs or OTs? I could really see the quick feet and agility you speak of working well in a 5 technique; but this is a guy that can play inside or outside if we go with a 4 man front.

All of a sudden, our WR competition looks like a crowded house. Very good news.

Thanks for the updates. Has anyone seen what Duke looks like yet? Havent heard to much.

Grossi tweeted this around 9:30 this am

@TonyGrossi: Lots of #Browns veteran defensive players getting light work today. RBs T West & Duke Johnson out.

Nice write up Cal......and thanks to Canton Mike from me too ;)......was a fun day!

Playing off your points.....

1) Haden was a monster yesterday. Wayyyyyyyyy ahead of his slow start from last season. A man amongst boys, he was....

D) McCown looked good again....arm looks pretty accurate and has all the muscle needed to get the job done....and Shaw had the best(and biggest) play of the day......just keeps on keeping on.....Based purely on performance, he is clearly my #2 at this point...

E) Eggsactly....JFF looks like he's really thinking hard.....nothing natural or comfy about how he moves around.....robotic....

F) DB's owned the day!.....really....they were all over everybody......amazed that anyone completed a pass, actually.....

G) It looked to me like it was Jamie Meder going after someone....(Bowie???)......think he was getting a lil frustrated there......

I) It was just you... ;) ......the WR I kept noticing and the one who caught everything thrown his way was.......Josh Lenz....he looked great!

J) Housler...hmm....had some drops......Gary Barnidge, on the other hand, looked very good to me......

Other observations.......

Marcus Johnson......yes!......he looks pretty bad ass if you're asking me and got lots of reps.....had several nice catches and is tough as nails with the ball in his hands.....can take and deliver the big hit !!!!!!...

Josh Lenz(as mentioned above) is way down the WR list, but he caught ball after ball.....forced me to notice him....

Gilbert ripped a KO and would have taken it to the house if it was a real game.....dude can flat out run !!!!

West REALLY looked good......really good.....broke several runs....hit the hole with authority.....no dancing....

Thanks Mud! That's cool you diehards got to meet and enjoy the practice together.

Us out of state fans really appreciate this. The NFL Channel can't quite lose it's queer eye for the NE Patriots, Seattle Seahawks, and Dallas Cowboys. Breaking news: Tom Brady drank water and took a couple power squirts yesterday. Russell Wilson got paid and so did Bobby Wagner.

That's good news about West. Early on last year I had to hyphenate his last name to Eastand-West until Wilbert Montgomery coached away all those false steps.

Josh Lenz - I am aware and now intrigued.

Did you mean Malcolm Johnson (#44)? He is a badass. Miss State was on a lot here in Nashville. There was a play he absolutely lambasted a blitzing LBer that had a full head of steam while he was in a stationary 2 point waiting to show why he's a reliable FB. That LBer was looking out his earhole when he was trying to get off his fanny after the play. Johnson also has good hands. That #44 in Cleveland has a pretty good tradition and it sounds like Malcolm could wear it well.

Unfortunately with the knock on Doogie Housler to date has been the Edward Scissorhands within that has haunted promising body frames of Quincey Morgan and Greg Little. If Doogie is down to 220 lbs as a TE, he's gonna have to improve that real soon or our coaching staff is going to wonder what he's offering us. That said, it was only the second or 3rd day of training camp.

Great to hear about Shaw; and I hope Johnny keeps battling through it. Sounds like JFF had a good day the day before so onward and upward.

Thanks cal and mud for the write-ups. Seems like Pryor has become serious competition for the 1st string WR's. With speed and size like that it seems our rough diamond is polishing up quite quickly.

Question for you mud. Why was JF so different on Sat. vs. Fri.? Was he playing with the same personnel against the same personnel? Was he "thinking" Fri. or being more the instinctive player he was famous for being? To what do you attribute this very obvious difference in play?

Nice write up and observations.

Gives quite a bit different impression than what the Media pundits have given me, particularly on Manziel - they've been saying he's missed hardly any throws.

I read his Friday went very well J. Film is going to show Johnny what he did wrong as well as his position coach. I'm betting a lot of it is correctable.

FWIW, Drew Brees first 3 years ended in the worst record in football equipping SD with the first overall pick in the next draft. They felt compelled to use the #1 overall on a QB (Eli Manning) who just so happened to inform them ahead of time - "don't draft me because I'm not playing for you"; so then they had to trade with the NY Giants to land Phillips Rivers at #4 overall. When Rivers held out the length of training camp, Drew Brees came of age in his 4th NFL season leading SD to a 12-4 season earning a Pro Bowl selection. A lot of people forget that but the message here is sometimes love takes time.

2002 & 2003 was the humble beginnings of a QB that eventually frequented Pro Bowls with elite numbers:

SEASON TEAM GP CMP ATT CMP% YDS AVG TD LNG INT FUM QBR RAT

2001 SD 1 15 27 55.6 221 8.19 1 40 0 2 -- 94.8

2002 SD 16 320 526 60.8 3,284 6.24 17 52 16 2 -- 76.9

2003 SD 11 205 356 57.6 2,108 5.92 11 68 15 4 -- 67.5

I read his Friday went very well J. Film is going to show Johnny what he did wrong as well as his position coach. I'm betting a lot of it is correctable.

FWIW, Drew Brees first 3 years ended in the worst record in football equipping SD with the first overall pick in the next draft. They felt compelled to use the #1 overall on a QB (Eli Manning) who just so happened to inform them ahead of time - "don't draft me because I'm not playing for you"; so then they had to trade with the NY Giants to land Phillips Rivers at #4 overall. When Rivers held out the length of training camp, Drew Brees came of age in his 4th NFL season leading SD to a 12-4 season earning a Pro Bowl selection. A lot of people forget that but the message here is sometimes love takes time.

2002 & 2003 was the humble beginnings of a QB that eventually frequented Pro Bowls with elite numbers:

SEASON TEAM GP CMP ATT CMP% YDS AVG TD LNG INT FUM QBR RAT

2001 SD 1 15 27 55.6 221 8.19 1 40 0 2 -- 94.8

2002 SD 16 320 526 60.8 3,284 6.24 17 52 16 2 -- 76.9

2003 SD 11 205 356 57.6 2,108 5.92 11 68 15 4 -- 67.5

Well, Haslam said yesterday that they're going to give Manziel two more years to prove himself.

The transition from College to NFL can take a while, though I don't really hold out a whole lot of hope in this case, but we'll see.

Lenz I guess not a surprise to me. Can remember him as a Colt, but don't remember with P. Manning or Luck? Sure handed, has hands of glue but believe could not stay healthy and work up colts depth chart at WR. Welcome to C-Town. We got WR Job Openings yearly per media..

Had a great time. Cal & Mud both made some great points & observations. I have some of my own....

1) I see guys working hard & no one "going through the motions" as in years past. My thoughts on this is the Play like a Brown philosophy. Years ago, an early draft pick played no matter how bad they may have been in TC & UDFAs seemed to usually get cut or not play in deference to early picks. Pettine rewards hard work & these "no names" are stepping up big time. There are going to be some extremely difficult decisions to be made to get down to the final 53.

2) I was totally against bringing Pryor in, but the guy is winning me over. I'm no gambler, but I'm betting he makes it. In fact, at this point, he & Malcolm Johnson look like shoe ins.

3) Where did all these WRs come from? Keep in mind they are working against a VERY solid looking bunch of DBs & doing well.

Summary...Great day topped off with Mud taking home a good looking dog! Congrats & I'll let Mud describe the pup.

Mike

Had a great time. Cal & Mud both made some great points & observations. I have some of my own....

1) I see guys working hard & no one "going through the motions" as in years past. My thoughts on this is the Play like a Brown philosophy. Years ago, an early draft pick played no matter how bad they may have been in TC & UDFAs seemed to usually get cut or not play in deference to early picks. Pettine rewards hard work & these "no names" are stepping up big time. There are going to be some extremely difficult decisions to be made to get down to the final 53.

2) I was totally against bringing Pryor in, but the guy is winning me over. I'm no gambler, but I'm betting he makes it. In fact, at this point, he & Malcolm Johnson look like shoe ins.

3) Where did all these WRs come from? Keep in mind they are working against a VERY solid looking bunch of DBs & doing well.

Summary...Great day topped off with Mud taking home a good looking dog! Congrats & I'll let Mud describe the pup.

Mike

Thanks Mike! How bout that? Mud adding to the Dawg Pound. Makes sense...

Love these threads on camp. Thanks Cal, Mud and Canton.

Malcolm "Big Nuts and" Johnson is getting rave reviews. Maybe folks will finally quit pining for Vickers and stop remembering the glory days of the Owen Marecic era.

Terrelle "I Have" Pryor's is winning a lot of folks over, from coaches, to players on both sides of the ball, to fans and media. Crazy athlete. I would venture to say that he was the biggest recruit to come out of high school in years, and it was due to his astounding athletic ability. This guy was a big time hoopster in PA also, so that ability is definitely showing up now at WR.

Hearing good things about Kevin Cone also. The Sirius guys yesterday said that the Browns WR corps is as deep as any and whoever is last cut will be picked up immediately. That is strange, all I heard all offseason was that our receivers couldn't make the Lingerie League.

Hoping to hear more about the Duke and he needs to stay healthy. Liking "Mild, Mild" West is a chore for me but here is to Crow hanging onto the ball and Duke staying on the field.

Love these threads on camp. Thanks Cal, Mud and Canton.

Malcolm "Big Nuts and" Johnson is getting rave reviews. Maybe folks will finally quit pining for Vickers and stop remembering the glory days of the Owen Marecic era.

Terrelle "I Have" Pryor's is winning a lot of folks over, from coaches, to players on both sides of the ball, to fans and media. Crazy athlete. I would venture to say that he was the biggest recruit to come out of high school in years, and it was due to his astounding athletic ability. This guy was a big time hoopster in PA also, so that ability is definitely showing up now at WR.

Hearing good things about Kevin Cone also. The Sirius guys yesterday said that the Browns WR corps is as deep as any and whoever is last cut will be picked up immediately. That is strange, all I heard all offseason was that our receivers couldn't make the Lingerie League.

Hoping to hear more about the Duke and he needs to stay healthy. Liking "Mild, Mild" West is a chore for me but here is to Crow hanging onto the ball and Duke staying on the field.

Just when I thought it was safe to drink a beverage over the laptop, you break out some classic nicknames.

That hoops background for Pryor can really come in handy in the red zone. Look at Ga Tech popping out WRs like DeMaryius Thomas, Calvin Johnson and now Kevin Cone.

Thanks Mud! That's cool you diehards got to meet and enjoy the practice together.

Did you mean Malcolm Johnson (#44)? He is a badass. Miss State was on a lot here in Nashville. There was a play he absolutely lambasted a blitzing LBer that had a full head of steam while he was in a stationary 2 point waiting to show why he's a reliable FB. That LBer was looking out his earhole when he was trying to get off his fanny after the play. Johnson also has good hands. That #44 in Cleveland has a pretty good tradition and it sounds like Malcolm could wear it well.

Yeah...it was a nice day....

Yep....Malcolm, my bad......one play had him catching the ball, while being the bologna of the sandwich, between 2 slices of DB.....a big crash....2 DB's on the ground.....and Malcolm is running with the ball.....very impressive.....

Thanks cal and mud for the write-ups. Seems like Pryor has become serious competition for the 1st string WR's. With speed and size like that it seems our rough diamond is polishing up quite quickly.

Question for you mud. Why was JF so different on Sat. vs. Fri.? Was he playing with the same personnel against the same personnel? Was he "thinking" Fri. or being more the instinctive player he was famous for being? To what do you attribute this very obvious difference in play?

I cant say for sure, other than yesterday the DB's put on the pads....tightened their chin straps and made the QB's day very difficult....

Johnny, Id say is just kind of inconsistent right now.....all the QB's were rotating around alot, so he worked with several groups.....my one take away is that, to me, he looks very stiff.....very deliberate in his movements.....and definitely seems to hold the ball longer than he should.....not sure if he's not seeing it?... or why though. But a lot of his throws seem late and a little behind. The DB's were knocking them down left and right....while McCown, for instance, seems to lead the WR's better and get the ball out much faster.....

Im thinking reps and more reps for Johnny to get comfy and get back to playing in a more natural way.....

Nice write up and observations.

Gives quite a bit different impression than what the Media pundits have given me, particularly on Manziel - they've been saying he's missed hardly any throws.

That would have been Friday....he hit almost every single one......Thursday & Saturday?.....not so much....

I have some of my own....

1) I see guys working hard & no one "going through the motions" as in years past. My thoughts on this is the Play like a Brown philosophy.

Agreed Mike.....Ive been attending TC since the Lakeland days and this is as solid a group as Ive ever seen....a very focused and well run practice......and those guys are working!!

WR group is MUCH better than they are credited with being......a versatile mix of talent/size/etc.....they will be better than fine!

And, yes, a new member was added to my family....been mourning my recently passed buddy 'ludwig the dawg' and, yesterday, met a new friend that needed a home....."Haden Bean Shelton III"........it was fate.....got a dog watching the Dawgs.....:)

Thanks Mike! How bout that? Mud adding to the Dawg Pound. Makes sense...

Yep....kind of just happened....but we are both happy it did.....

Malcolm "big nuts and" Johnson and "Mild Mild" West are lined up in the backfield with Bowe and Terrelle "I have" Pryor's split wide left and right. Jim Donavan retires your our guy!!

Would also mention that Draughn had a lot of reps.....Im sure due to West, Johnson and Winston all sitting some......but he looked very solid and was also receiving reps at KR......

Not sure why Winston cant practice or how injured he is, but he might need to worry about this guy Draughn......

That hoops background for Pryor can really come in handy in the red zone. Look at Ga Tech popping out WRs like DeMaryius Thomas, Calvin Johnson and now Kevin Cone.

Mike Evans came to A&M with major basketball background and converted to WR from power forward his redshirt freshman year. He is only an inch taller that Pryor but they have similar abilities otherwise. I think he will be the biggest surprise in the NFL this year and a real coup for our coaching staff.

Mike Evans came to A&M with major basketball background and converted to WR from power forward his redshirt freshman year. He is only an inch taller that Pryor but they have similar abilities otherwise. I think he will be the biggest surprise in the NFL this year and a real coup for our coaching staff.

Mike Evans.....a good comparable.....

So, if Pryor masters it....he has the potential to become a Mike Evans...with extra speeeed.!

Would also mention that Draughn had a lot of reps.....Im sure due to West, Johnson and Winston all sitting some......but he looked very solid and was also receiving reps at KR......

Not sure why Winston cant practice or how injured he is, but he might need to worry about this guy Draughn......

Draughn is another good looking player. Wouldn't count him out. I do think the Winston legend is about to die as fast as Ben Gay's.

Draughn is another good looking player. Wouldn't count him out. I do think the Winston legend is about to die as fast as Ben Gay's.

Agreed. Winston has yet to see the field.

Mike

And, yes, a new member was added to my family....been mourning my recently passed buddy 'ludwig the dawg' and, yesterday, met a new friend that needed a home....."Haden Bean Shelton III"........it was fate.....got a dog watching the Dawgs..... :)

Yep....kind of just happened....but we are both happy it did.....

good man. class act all the way.

Mike Evans.....a good comparable.....

So, if Pryor masters it....he has the potential to become a Mike Evans...with extra speeeed.!

And since Mary Kay reported he got to go with the 1's, that is a great sign the Browns know exactly what they have. This is gonna get to be awesome this fall.

Archived